[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God. What a disrespectful, ingrateful, lazy, pretentious, dumb,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 12

File: sumbitch.jpg (558KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sumbitch.jpg
558KB, 1920x1200px
God. What a disrespectful, ingrateful, lazy, pretentious, dumb, scared-shitless-in-Austin's-presence-but-pretending-to-be-all "like yeah man, I am sooooooo cool, dude, bro, you can tell because I carry myself and act this way (totally differently than Roman Reigns, I swear!)", resting-on-his-laurels, can't-wrestle piece of crap.

I hope Austin had a nice long talk with Vince last night and it results in Ambrose getting the de-push he so richly deserves after that incredibly flippant (with nothing to back that flippantness up like at least Punk had even if only a little - as much as I detest Punk) this loser had.

I was pissed enough that Ambrose basically refused to answer any of SCSA's questions and when he did he sounded like he was fucking high and took 5 minutes and repeated himself a million times. I was even more pissed when he had the nerve to talk shit about Brock, when Ambrose isn't even worthy of being used as Lesnar's toilet paper after taking a massive, sloppy, "I need to shower after this, using anti-bacterial soap" shit.

But when the asshole Dean had the nerve to mock the GOAT Austin and chastise him and tell him he's "too intense" (gee, maybe it's because you're supposed to be a tough wrestler and you can't answer the most basic of questions because you're clearly physically and mentally intimidated by a 50+ year old man with a bad knee?) and "we gotta be chill" I fucking LOST IT

who the FUCK does this guy think he is? He's shit on the mic, he's a shit wrestler, he has fewer moves than Cena, he does that weird thing with his head, and he's objectively far worse in every aspect than Reigns, yet you fools give him a pass because the word "indies" and the sight of vanilla midgets turns you on

Pathetic
>>
chill
>>
you're right on op.
>>
File: 7.jpg (7KB, 300x84px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
7KB, 300x84px
>>1580893
(You)
>>
>>1580893
>But when the asshole Dean had the nerve to mock the GOAT Austin and chastise him and tell him he's "too intense" (gee, maybe it's because you're supposed to be a tough wrestler and you can't answer the most basic of questions because you're clearly physically and mentally intimidated by a 50+ year old man with a bad knee?) and "we gotta be chill" I fucking LOST IT
Really this is what made me lose all respect for Ambrose. He came across like a whining crybaby. And then when Austin got all intense at the end Ambrose was like "I'm trying b-but I can't"

This interview should be used as the perfect example of what separates the men (Austin, Rock, Hogan, HHH, Lesnar, Taker, Orton, Rollins, Jericho, KO, etc.) from the boys (Ambrose, Zayn, Balor, Cesaro, etc.)
>>
>This interview should be used as the perfect example of what separates the men (Austin, Rock, Hogan, HHH, Lesnar, Taker, Orton, Rollins, Jericho, KO, etc.) from the boys (Ambrose, Zayn, Balor, Cesaro, etc.)
>>
>>1580918
KO is no better
>>
>>1580893
To be honest, punk would never disrespect Austin in a interview, watch any interview of punk and you can see how nice he is, ambrose on the other hand is a douchebag, I have a feeling he's gonna get shit tonight.

>disrespected austin
>talk shit about Brock
>said Vince likes him

He got all the indegrants to get depushed
>>
>>1580893
Have sex
>>
File: 1385962035919.png (642KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1385962035919.png
642KB, 1280x720px
>>1580940
says the tripfag
>>
>>1580952
I have 3 hoes i can fuck at the mere push of a button, ya a manlet nerd virgin
>>
>tfw there will never be a Stone Cold Podcast with Roman because he can't talk for 1 without being cringeworthy, and definitely won't for 1 hour

I'm so glad Jericho isn't having him either
>>
>>1580958
18+

watch the video game panel where Roman stood his own against Steve, unscripted
>>
>>1580962
12+

a panel isn't a 1 on 1 podcast for 1 hour and half
>>
I get the feeling Ambrose had no idea what Stone Cold would ask about. It's pretty standard for Austin to poke into childhood upbringing and shit. Dean looks unprepared, even led himself into the 'no work ethic' shoot

Autins questioning seemed so intense cus Ambrose wouldnt give a clear answer, stuttered and mumbled, went off tangents

All in all, we learned that Ambrose is a sloppy, lazy cringefest. We all knew it, but now we can confirm it.
>>
>>1580917
are you the one that's triggered ambronie?
>>
>>1580958
How do you know Jerigoat won't have him? What aboot J r
>>
Ambrose is a complete embarrassment, and is not even an entertaining wrestler anyway.

My beautiful Ziggy better be going over this chump.
>>
Who takes the title from him at Backlash?

My bet's on AJ but it could be Cena or Brayy lmao. Even with the STATE of that interview they're not putting the belt on Ziggler.
>>
>>1580958
>>1580968
Not him but I've actually seen some of this game panel stuff and he comes off fairly well when he's not made to talk about grapefruits.
Don't let your rage towards a dude's character control you this much.
>>
It's insane how many people over-reacted and made a mountain out of a moehill over this interview.

Dean acted like Dean always acts. Guarded, discombobulated.

Not once was he disrespectful to anyone except perhaps Brock Lesnar.

Steve Austin was intense, he wasn't mad or angry like some of you pretend he was, he was fairly respectful himself.

Overall, it was a fairly boring interview but nothing worth the attention it got.

As an aside, Steve Austin can tell Dean Ambrose to get edgier, but there's only so much Dean can do by himself. He's not in the wild west like Austin was when he got himself over. Times have changed.
>>
Isn't it funny how things change? During the Shield we all thought Ambrose would end up being the star of the bunch. Rollins was still green in the ring and couldn't talk for shit, and Reigns was a snoozefest.

Yet here we are, with Rollins turning into a master in the ring and on the mic, the next big literal superstar who will carry us through the next 10 years; Reigns improving every week and very believable as a solid upper mid-carder and occasional main eventer; Dean Ambrose, the unmotivated douchebag whose best and most memorable thing he's ever done in the ring is that thing where he goes between the top and middle rope and then catapults forward into the clothesline, which he does a couple times every match.

When you can't even live up to the nickname you're given, one of the easiest type of characters to portray in the world of wrestling ("lunatic"), that's just plain embarrassing and sad.
>>
>>1581003
>Rollins was still green in the ring during the Shield
>Rollins is turning into a master on the mic

This is decent b8
>>
>>1581003
>Rollins turning into a master... on the mic

no

shades of his title reign last night 2bh
>>
>>1580992
God you're such a cuck
>>
>>1581003
>green in the ring
>rollins

He carried the shield matches. He was green on the mic
>>
Clearly they're grooming Deano to be Austin's new opponent when he comes back for 1 more match, but you jabroni arks have worked yourselves into a shoot
>>
>>1581003
Things haven't changed much, my evaluation of the three of them is as correct now as it was when I saw them in that TLC match against Daniel Bryan, Kane and Ryback.

Dean Ambrose has charisma and knows how to promo, sure enough he's the WWE Champion

Seth Rollins is an excellent wrestler, sure enough he's on the Main Event of Raw

Roman Reigns is pretty great as a tough guy heel and when he's not being over-exposed, and sure enough, he's continuing to fail as a babyface.

If anything, the only thing that I would have never predicted in a million years is that Dean Ambrose would be a babyface. I expected him to be a heel forever. I gues Ambrose is the one who ended up impressing the most.
>>
>>1581007
>>1581008
>>1581011
Never heard of relativity? He was good in the ring but he was still green especially compared to now. Not nearly as green as Sasha Banks is right now, but he was still green.

And carrying the Shield matches is supposed to be some awesome thing how exactly?
>>
>>1581015
>He was good in the ring but he was still green

You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>1581015
>And carrying the Shield matches is supposed to be some awesome thing how exactly?
You mean aside from the fact that The Shield matches were 90% of the time the best matches of the PPV they were on?
>>
Basically what I learned is Ambrose is more comfortable in the wrestling world than the real world, probably because of his shitty early life that he really doesn't want to talk about anymore.

That sample promo about Austin's knee was surreal, like watching a totally different guy.

It might also be that he doesn't interview well.
>>
File: 1381298628903.png (131KB, 366x321px) Image search: [Google]
1381298628903.png
131KB, 366x321px
>>1581020
>That sample promo about Austin's knee was surreal, like watching a totally different guy.
oh yeah it totally was off the cuff and not pre thought of
>>
ITT: Jabronie marks without a life that dont know its a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot, marks
>>
>>1581028
It was pretty generic so I wouldn't be surprised either way.

My point was that promo was the only time in the entire podcast where he sounded clear and natural.
>>
>>1581029
THIS
>>
>>1580962
Link?
>>
>Local Anon gets worked
>>
>>1581003
>the next big literal superstar

Superstars need to draw
>>
>>1580893
>that last part
>Austin tells Ambrose to get edgier
>"I-I'M NOT GONNA LIE THAT OFFENDED ME"
>This is your WWE champion
>>
>>1581060
He's a heel, he's not supposed to draw. He's mean to make the face look good and for them to draw
>>
>All these anons seething

This isn't about Dean this is about Carter, he's worked you into the biggest shoot of your lives...he's also the Jasethyfag that made this post: >>1581003

Anyway this was clearly a blend of kayfabe and reality, I just watched the interview and Dean didn't come off as pretencious as all, Austin clearly sees potenial in him and that's why he was so rough on him

Hopefully this pushes Dean to break the PG barrier on Smackdown
>>
>>1581011
>broke cenas nose
>end stings career early

Fuck rollins
>>
>>1580940
>>1581047
stop sucking dicks and masturbate with balor pictures carter
search help
>>
>>1580970
Ambrose being defensive going "where'd you get that info from, the internet?" was probably one of the lowlights from the interview
>>
>>1581179
such a douchebag answer
>>
>>1581179
That's was really cheap, Austin told him that he himself said it in a video and then he had to admit it, what a lying peace of shit
>>
I don't get what you people want, have you never watched an interview with him, they are all like this.
>>
>>1581199
Why would I watch a plain old Ambrose interview? He's shit. The only reason I watched it was because Austin was interviewing him. And the pussy came across like an incoherent junkie slacker coward
>>
>>1581115
Gain height
>>
File: tgemNtV.png (180KB, 296x277px) Image search: [Google]
tgemNtV.png
180KB, 296x277px
>>1580992
>Guarded
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 540x534px
>smarks getting heavily worked by an Ambrose interview

Cry smarks, cry! That's exactly what he wants!
>>
>>1581098
>end stings career early
You say that like he was still going to have a promising career in the WWE like a rookie.
>>
>>1580957
Cool man, how much did you pay for your occulus rift
>>
>>1581282
>replying to carter
>>
I kinda understand why Ambrose doesn't like to talk about his past and acts all low key now. Look how many spergs got angry over this interview.
>>
>>1581289
Thanks for the (you) friend
:-)
>>
>>1581226
that's not the right word but it was pretty clear there was some shit he didn't want to go into
>>
>>1581301
(You) give that back right now
>>
>>1581306
Not going to happen brother
>>
>>1580893
As if he wasn't an insufferable cunt on screen he's also one in real life.

All because Vince ejaculated to the Shield craze, just because the stable was good does not mean the wrestlers were individually. At least Rollins is a bro backstage.
>>
>>1581328
Hello Carter
>>
>>1581061
>GET EDGIER YOU SUNBITCH OR STONE COLD GONNA WHOOP YOUR ASS
>S-sorry but that's r-rude

Any comparisons the neckbeards made with him and Austin just went out the window after this interview.
>>
>>1581331
I doubt Carter would shit on his whole reason for being.
>>
>>1581328
Dean is in the bottom, they dumped him to smackdown and he has an attitude already, imagine if they actually pushed this guy.
>>
>>1581328
you know dean and seth have been close since fcw right
>>
>>1581340
>Getting worked

Carter is a Jasethyfag flaseflagger

He always has been

You're probably him
>>
>>1581340
You're pretty dumb if you don't get that Dean hate was always his goal

Of course Dean himself being retarded helps too
>>
File: 1430341715379.gif (1MB, 160x200px) Image search: [Google]
1430341715379.gif
1MB, 160x200px
>>1581348
>>1581353
At some point or another you're gonna have to accept that other people dislike Dean.
>mfw Carter was such a forced shitty meme I almost forgot what it meant
I never thought Blissfag would become head and shoulders above this maymay. Maybe because /asp/ies are unoriginal and grab what they can.
>>
>>1581372
I just said he was retarded you retard
>>
>>1581375
Only meant to quote one brah
>>
File: tin foil hat.jpg (74KB, 661x661px) Image search: [Google]
tin foil hat.jpg
74KB, 661x661px
>>1581348
>it's another "everyone is Carter" episode
>>
>>1581385
Hear me out

Have you ever seen Carter post while Roman is on TV?
>>
>>1581353
This

Seth was by far the most hated wrestler on here until Carter started his falseflagging, and /asp/ unironically got worked too
>>
>>1581391
That's not something I care to pay attention too, I barely watch wrestling let alone the posters.
>>
It's finally time for Dolph to go over
>>
>>1581400
Nah
>>
He loses the belt tonight.

>>1581392
Deanetty was a thing way before jasethy. Fuck off aspie
>>
>>1581400
dean made sure last night that ziggler gets the belt, dean fucked up
>>
>>1581442
Said nobody ever aside from over-reacting /asp/ies
>>
>>1581430
No shit

But Deanetty was a meme nobody actually hated him, people legitimately hated Seth after he killed Sting and during the majority of his title reigns and after the 2.4 the Jasethy meme exploded

But then you appeared, now fuck off Carter
>>
>>1581474
>nobody actually hated him

you and I both know that's not true

I wonder what happened to that guy who kept saying he was going back to czw though
>>
>>1581446
It's over, give it up
>>
>>1581474
No one uses that except two Euros who hated based Seth and were deanetty fans trying to deflect much like you.
>>
>>1581492
>sethfags unite

Fuck off, everyone uses jasethy now.

>>1581474
Yes deanetty was hated
>>
>>1581492
>What did "Carter" meme by this?
>>
>>1580893
Was the podcast as bad as it is brought up to be?
>>
>>1580893
Found it quite comical when he was talking about how good of a wrestler he was and he could see himself fighting Cena instead of the guys that were.

He wasn't good. He spent his time getting his head smashed up with lights and getting drawing pins rammed through his body for $30 a night. While Cena was fighting Shawn Michaels, Edge, Big Show, HHH, JBL, etc.
>>
>>1581484
No, when Deanetty started it was literally a meme, mostly about his "whackyline"

The biggest hate he got was from the CZW poster

What is this revisionist history?
>>
>>1581517
It got pretty awkward but I would say people are overstating how bad it was
>>
>>1581522
>I've never watched Dean wrestle but I will still meme anyway
>>
>>1581528
>>1581517
Welcome to /neowooasp/
>>
>>1581517
It wasn't particularly insightful, him shooting on Brock was cool and will probably get him heat but it wasn't Paige level of car crash.
>>
>>1581529
>You don't like Ambrose? You must not have watched him. Since it's impossible for people to have a different opinion.
>>
>>1581517
The only truly awful bits were the first 15 minutes or so. The rest is decent. The last 15 minutes, where he talks about Vince and Brock are the best.
>>
>>1581534
At least Paige made it fun and had her tits hiked up with 2 bras
>>
>>1581539
>Instead of proving I've watched him I'll just shitpost and put words in anon's mouth
>>
Dean "I am deathly afraid of opening up to anyone ever" Ambrose
>>
File: 12354357.jpg (139KB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
12354357.jpg
139KB, 480x366px
>>1581203
Caring about a 50 year old man who couldn't accept being fed to younger talent like what had happened for him.
>>
File: 6ee6a294f03772f4de1d2e2f6e9d9e5e.jpg (758KB, 1845x1035px) Image search: [Google]
6ee6a294f03772f4de1d2e2f6e9d9e5e.jpg
758KB, 1845x1035px
>>1581517
>>
>>1581603
He looked like he was ready to jump over and straight up kill him.
>>
>>1581644
that would be better TV than anything the shieldettys have done in their career
>>
>>1580893
BINGO
great post OP
>>
>>1581670
OP, plz
>>
>>1581648
>he's so blinded by memes he can't even appreciate the wyatt family matches, the seth and dean feud up to summerslam or roman reigns wrecking haitch's shit at tlc

feel bad for you.
>>
>>1581282
holy shit deancuck btfo
>>
>>1581644
Wonky neck and in his 50's, he would still obliterate skeleton jeans
>>
>>1581264
No, mark, I say it like a guy who would have enjoyed a few more matches
>>
>>1581691
This

He's a newfag though anyway
>>
>>1581306
He said it's not gonna happen and it did.
>>
>>1581691
none of that drew a dime
>>
>>1581799
didn't know I was talking to an investor, sorry.
>>
>>1581811
Draws provide a little proof of how good a wrestler is and not some random anon's personal opinion. Seeing how the likes of Austin and The Rock were big draws, who are also considered great.

it's either that or le meltz ratings in a wrestler's match.
>>
>this cringy novel
>getting worked over a podcast about children entertainers
I'm saving this as a pasta.
>>
>>1581061
>>1581337
Austin tested him and he failed so bad that its obvious Ziggy deserves the belt.
>>
i posted this in the other Ambrose thread but Dean Ambrose hates the Attitude Era. i haven't seen the podcast but I'm guessing Stone Cold doesn't bring up Deans comments from an interview.

Q: So you aim for each performance to be one-of-a-kind and must see?

A: I don't like my wrestling or entertainment in general to be too clean or predictable for me as a fan. When I say clean, I'm not talking about dirty jokes, middle fingers and stuff like that. I'm actually not even a big fan of that.

A lot of people talk about the attitude era being so great but a lot of it was terrible crap, sex jokes and over-the-top terrible bad comedy. It was Jerry Springer-like. They made a joke about a woman's breasts. Hilarious, but where's the wrestling? I look back on a lot of stuff now, and I'm like where's the wrestling? It's just a lot of crappy jokes.

sauce
http://triblive.com/sports/prowrestling/6915234-74/ambrose-lot-wrestling#axzz3FcGGNlQ8
>>
>>1584475
Jerry Springer was mentioned in the podcadt interview iirc
>>
>>1581064
Heel's draw you fucking idiot, if there is no one for your face to beat you have nothing
>>
>>1580918
>This interview should be used as the perfect example of what separates the men (Austin, Rock, Hogan, HHH, Lesnar, Taker, Orton, Rollins, Jericho, KO, etc.) from the boys (Ambrose, Zayn, Balor, Cesaro, etc.)
Yes because it's not like they're being hamstrung by Vince or anything...
>>
Ambrose as champ was something I thought I wanted until it happened.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.