[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to find the name of a wrestling team I saw on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I'm trying to find the name of a wrestling team I saw on TV a while ago, maybe a couple years ago. I dont really remember it all that well, but it was a team of 3-4 (maybe 2-4) guys dressed up in neon green, sorta sewerpunk style. They were definitely villains. I dont remember who they were fighting either, not sure if it was a solo enemy of a group of enemies. Im pretty sure it was WWE or NXT but I really have no clue. I dont watch wrestling but I wanna find this team. Pic related, thats kinda the aesthetic they had. If I can remember more details I add them
>>
>>1580679
...The Nasty Boys?
>>
>>1580679
Oh yeah, Im pretty sure they were all white dudes, they were kinda chubby too I think. I think they might have been kinda dumb/dolts (in their performance)
>>
>>1580683
>The Nasty Boys
Hmm, maybe, but when I saw them they were wearing kinda bright neon outfits with green and maybe some other colors.
>>
>>1580683
And Also this was a newer team, 3-4 years ago at most.
>>
>>1580690
>ted, thats kinda the aesthetic they
DX reunion?
>>
>>1580679
Blake and Murphy?
>>
>>1580679
spirit squad?
>>
>>1580730
>>1580744
Nope, they were kinda close to The Nasty Boys in their overall style but they wore brighter clothing. IDK if it was WWE or NXT, it mighta been TNA...
>>
File: InkInc.TattooAttitude[1].jpg (278KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
InkInc.TattooAttitude[1].jpg
278KB, 648x648px
>>1580759
>>
>>1580679
Facade may be the only wrestler that botches more of his own moves than Sasha Banks.
>>
It mightve been the New Age Outlaws, but
1. I remember them having at least 3 people
2. The NAO where black shirts with green text, I remember the people I saw having green shirts
>>
>>1580828
And they were fat
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.