[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>More meat than Becky >Not autistic like Becky >Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: Nixon Newel.jpg (44KB, 555x741px) Image search: [Google]
Nixon Newel.jpg
44KB, 555x741px
>More meat than Becky
>Not autistic like Becky
>Not bog eyed like Becky
>No need for fake tan like Becky
>Has a sexier accent than Becky

Sign her Vince.
>>
>>1580432
Uggo.
>>
>>1580432
>more womens """"""Wrestlers"""""" consuming air-time

On my hands and knees with tears streaming down my face, hope leaving me at alarming rates, the God that I have followed my entire life abandoning me in my hour of greatest need, begging and PLEADING you, please, please please PLEASE, HAVE SOME FUCKING SEX.
>>
Butterface. And she does look autistic.
>>
>>1580432
Who is that fatass?
>>
File: Welsh.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Welsh.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>People actually implying they wouldn't

Because I'm sure the few of you on this board who do have a sex life could do better?
>>
File: kermit vomit.webm (205KB, 245x176px) Image search: [Google]
kermit vomit.webm
205KB, 245x176px
>>1580452
>>
Looks pretty good.

Long as she can wrestle, sure.

Becky's garbage.
>>
>>1580432
>Welsh
>>
my becky btfos this literal who
>>
>>1580438
This. Fuck more women taking up time with their bs. We don't need two bathroom breaks.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (37KB, 502x960px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
37KB, 502x960px
Britt Baker and Santana Garett need to be signed first. Instead of being used as Jobbers on RAW
>>
literally who
>>
File: n2DNiXP.gif (1MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
n2DNiXP.gif
1MB, 300x170px
>>1580432
>>
File: BWlZpgjCcAAZ1g-[1].jpg (22KB, 279x694px) Image search: [Google]
BWlZpgjCcAAZ1g-[1].jpg
22KB, 279x694px
>>1580432
No offence but she's fat and looks inbred. This is what a real fit outlaw wrestling woman should look like.
>>
She can pull off a killer Canadian Destroyer. Emphasis on the killer
>>
>>1580727
Pretty sure that was her opponents fault.
>>
>>1580727
>Canadian Destroyer
>the indiest indy move that ever (EEEEEEEEEEEVER) was invented

Even if she uses it to kill people like you said, no thanks
>>
File: canadian-'destroyer'.gif (3MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
canadian-'destroyer'.gif
3MB, 384x216px
>>1580727
>>1580738
Her opponent just falls backwards.
>>
>>1580738

Yeah, I know.

>>1580768

It's a horrible move.
>>
>>1580432
She doesn't have abs though, fuck her
>>
>>1580568
If you're that desperate to watch nothing but big, muscley, men getting sweating and breathless rubbing up against each other go watch some homosex.
>>
Who even is this?

Back to /wooo/, saged and reported.
>>
>>1580490
Depends on what part of Wales she's from. I find posh Welsh hot. Chavvy, poor Welsh sounds fucking awful.
>>
>>1580885
Posh Welsh? You mean English people that have moved to escape all the Pakis and Muslims?
>>
>>1580859
gb2reddit faggot
>>
>>1580895
Nah. If you care enough, check out the differences between the actor Ruth Jones and some of the cast on an old show called "The Valleys". Ruth Jones is posh Welsh and hot, the other amoebas are boner killing.
>>
>>1580900
>"""""faggot"""""
>for NOT wanting to watch nothing but men in speedos grabbing each other
>my fucking sides

I beg of you, leave your hole in the ground and aquire carnal knowledge of a woman.
>>
>>1580932
Have sex.
>>
>>1580772
Fuck and I gave Sasha banks and Wimmenz Revolution so much shit talking for botching and trying moves out of their reach. THIS IS FUCKING HUMILIATING, WHAT A FUCKING BITCH. FUCK THAT PETEY WILLIAM SHIT MOVE, FUCK BLUE THUDER BOMBS AND FUCK THIS NO DIME CUNT DYKE SHIT
>>
>>1580932
Sleep with a female
>>
>>1580964
Blue thunder bomb is a cool move. please gain taste
>>
>>1580520

>He's unironically a Becky mark

"JUST CALL ME BECKY BALBOA BABY"
>>
>>1580964
Are you being retarded ironically or are you actually like this? Go back to wew
>>
>>1580985
I'm from /g/
>>
>>1580990
So go back to wew. Your faggotry doesn't belong here
>>
>People think this level of meat is "fat"

I'm hitting cushion while your hitting bone you anorexic loving wackos. Who in their right mind would hate on a lovely thick ass?
>>
>>1580993
>acting like an angry autistic child
Actually he fits in just fine
>>
File: [tips funny squirrel hat].jpg (94KB, 465x600px) Image search: [Google]
[tips funny squirrel hat].jpg
94KB, 465x600px
>I'm hitting cushion while your hitting bone you anorexic loving wackos. Who in their right mind would hate on a lovely thick ass?
>>
>>1580994
>chubby chasers actually believe this
>>
>>1580997
>>1581000

>Faggots who hate ass

Excuse me if i'm repulsed if I can feel a girls ribcage when I'm fucking her.
>>
File: [tips gook fedora].jpg (16KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
[tips gook fedora].jpg
16KB, 236x355px
>>I'm hitting cushion while your hitting bone you anorexic loving wackos. Who in their right mind would hate on a lovely thick ass?
>Excuse me if i'm repulsed if I can feel a girls ribcage when I'm fucking her.
>>
>>1580994
post pics of her ass please
>>
File: The valleys.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
The valleys.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
She looks like such a British Slag

Would bang, her and Paige could team up to become the Monday night slags.

Their gimmick would be to get drunk together and walking up to strangers asking if they wanna "Have some fun with my mate". Suggestive segments of both of them coming out of rooms together smashed off their nut along with a different superstar each week, flashing the crowd as they stumble down the ramp in their high heels as they shout "cunts" towards everyone.

Do it Vince.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.