[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uhhh.. I mean.. uh... you know... I ... uh. but uh.... I like....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 7

File: english.png (372KB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
english.png
372KB, 712x400px
Uhhh.. I mean.. uh... you know... I ... uh.
but uh.... I like.... that... and uh..... I ....
hey.... I like that.... yeah uhm... alright.. alright...
and I was like... yeah...
>>
Is this a Meltz thread?
>>
you just know thats the dxm binges carching up to him
>>
>>1580079
no coughs, so no
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (76KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
76KB, 384x512px
>>1580076
>When the champ doesn't want a script and thinks he can roll on his own like Austin.
>>
He got btfo by Austin, he knows deannety is generic shit
>>
Not his fault when Austin was asking all of the time of his past when the retarded redneck KNEW Dean couldn't say anything about it.
>>
>>1580090
>white knighting for Deano
>>
>>1580090
yeah fuck austin dean should have brought up beating debra or how stone cold left the company especially when the tard was talking about "loyality" to the business
>>
>>1580093
>oh sure i can say i was having drugs every day and fucking whores from the street while robbing a poor old lady that wouldnt harm my push XD
>>
Its no wonder they kept on trying to put the belt on RoMan, at least they can send that guy somewhere to get interviewed without looking like an idiot
>>
File: roman lol.jpg (30KB, 627x500px) Image search: [Google]
roman lol.jpg
30KB, 627x500px
>>1580101
>having drugs
>>
>>1580090
Dean is a little bitch, hopefully he'll get his ass whopped by lesnar
>>
i want to have a depressing high with dean
>>
>>1580102
>DUDE WEED BBYGRL
Seth is the only good Shield
>>
All shitposting aside, is it worth watching this if you're an Ambrose fan?

Actually fuck that, is it good to watch in general? Was there anything worth seeing on it?
>>
>>1580096
yeah because dean was the interviewer, you underage retard, grow up
>>
>>1580107
Babydick seth should stay away from main event
>>
>>1580109
if youre actually are a legitimate long time outlaw jon moxley fan yeah if not no
>>
>>1580109
watch it if you want ammo to shitpost Deanetty with
>>
>>1580110
so youd ask pointless useless questions that would jeopardize a position of someone?
>>
based fucking deano buried brock tho
>>
>>1580112
WWE needs main eventers, KO is being built up but the likes of Cesaro pale in comparison to Rollins.
>>
>>1580120
"oh no its just that brock doesnt like to do anything"

BASED TBQH
>>
File: 1462615837658.jpg (10KB, 220x255px) Image search: [Google]
1462615837658.jpg
10KB, 220x255px
>Booker T talks in his interview with JBL about he sold/did drugs was in talks with thugs and was stealing and shit but Dean can't

I dont get it
>>
Basically the first half of this is incredibly painful to watch, but Ambrose becomes a bit more lively and less annoying to listen to at that point and it becomes alright.
>>
>>1580120
>>1580123
>Deano seething because he's knees deep in wrestling while Lesnar has ample spare time to do whatever he wants.
Yeah i'm sure Brock is upset about that fact.
>>
>>1580126
older vets have more speaking leeway since they arent active competitors
>>
>>1580128
please dont defend brocks logic
>>
>>1580126
Nobody gives a fuck about Booker T anymore what he says about his past is the only way he can get a reaction.

That and he already tarnished his image with TNA.
>>
>>1580131
Don't have on based Booki :(
>>
>>1580130
Dean is stuck with his busy schedule which prevents him from doing anything else in life. He's just another wrestler that spent most of his life doing the same thing over and over again.

Brock can do almost anything with his income and spare time. What's wrong with freedom?
>>
>>1580133
I actually like the nigga and was my favorite in 2001, he's become too irrelevant and it hurts to watch though
>>
>>1580137
He probably dosn't have to be relevant.

He has mad money from being in the WWE and has probably thousands and thousands in reserve.

I am jelous of most WWE legends
>>
>>1580135
so when you have freedom its ok for someone just to suck on purpose and not event try to entertain people?
>>
>>1580121
Cesaro is a fucking geek like sami, they deserve be be in superstars desu haha
>>
>>1580143
Sami is based tho.

He is overall pretty great
>>
File: 1319074319001.png (3KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1319074319001.png
3KB, 493x402px
>>1580076
>Dean actually calling Lesnar on his bullshit for not wanting to put in effort for a mania match
Alright seriously, not a huge Ambrose fan, but I'm happy he was willing to do that.
>>
>>1580142
I don't think that guy even listened to the podcast tbqh
>>
>>1580146
this shit was ass

i was in that crowd expecting a fun match because of the two people in it but nope

brock didnt "feel" it that night

im a huge lesnar mark too
>>
>>1580142
It's okay because he earned the freedom to do so without getting fired, he did it all himself and he deserves to use his freedom however he wants. That's why I can't fault the guy and that's that's why Deano is clearly jealous for pointing out how good Lesnar has it.

The only reason 90% of the roster don't phone it in is because they would likely get released.
>>
its that logic that makes wwe so boring
>>
>>1580145
He really need to change his character if he want to go anywhere
>>
>>1580151
Nah Lesnar is just a dick.

Taker who could have probably said to Vince in 2004

>Fuck you Fuck this company im retiring or i am wrestling 3 matches a year for $ milions

And Vince would probably agree with that, yet he didn't do that.

He kept wrestling great matches and being present until he was just too old for this shit in 2012.

Yet Brock is in his prime and prefers to do fuck all.
>>
>>1580150
I think Brock wasn't interested in fighting dean, he was kind of a midcard jobber back then.
>>
>>1580164
That's still a mania match, midcard or not, you shouldn't go in to give little to no effort.
>>
>>1580166
this

fuck that logic
>>
>>1580158
Brock has been wrestling forever why do your best when you've already accomplished everything you can do in wrestling? Lesnar doesn't owe shit to the fans or Vince he's already given years of quality wrestling.

Same thing when people shit on The Rock he's been there and done it all, Taker is a company man that would die for the E so that's no way to compare. He also has alot less money than Lesnar so that's another motive.
>>
>>1580158
+1
Yeah he has the fucking money, but putting that talent and body to waste currently is something I wouldn't look too fondly at in hindsight when you're fucking 70. I really wished the WWE would stop giving Brock their time if he's continuously going to pull this shit off, not to mention promoting a PED user which has caused a bit of tension in the back.
>>
>>1580171
my god can someone send you back to 1920
>>
File: 1424304404704.jpg (72KB, 440x263px) Image search: [Google]
1424304404704.jpg
72KB, 440x263px
>>1580177
Some principles haven't changed since 1920 though
>>
>>1580171
>Lesnar doesn't owe shit to the fans or Vince he's already given years of quality wrestling
Yeah.

Two
>>
>>1580176
I doubt anyone here would help out a company when you don't have to considering you've already helped them for years, especially when Brock has said he doesn't love wrestling.

>>1580188
>implying 2012 onwards doesn't count as quality wrestling
Right now as dogshit as suplex spam is it's the best thing for him with all the memes and fan reaction. That counts as quality wrestling when you're entertaining the fans, just like his MMA gimmick because he was riding of his UFC success and fans bought into it. it's all about appealing to the largest audience.
>>
>>1580194
Besides, he's still making the big PPV's relevant, WWE need that with their shitpool roster
>>
>>1580164
>Back then
That hasn't changed just because someone did the mistake of putting the belt on him.
>>
>>1580194
>it's all about appealing to the largest audience

But he isn't even a fucking draw
>>
>>1580199
HOLY SHIT THIS

WHEN WILL BE PEOPLE WAKE THE FUCK UP ABOUT BORK
>>
File: 1469588140275.gif (1MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1469588140275.gif
1MB, 260x260px
>>1580199
>Brock Lesnar isn't a draw
I would counter that with fan reaction and merch sales etc but you've already proven how stupid you are.
>>
>>1580204
Boreton was more over than him
Taker was more over than him
Dean was on par.
>>
>>1580208
>Dean was on par.
>With Brock Lesnar
i'm done replying
have a nice day
>>
>>1580208
Brock isore over than anyone in wwe and ufc

>dean ambrose

Hahahahhahahha omg
>>
>>1580212
>>1580216
>Seething
>>
>>1580219
>Memeing
>>
>>1580194
Except ever since 2012 Brock has given us literally only a little over four and a half hours of wrestling.
>>
>>1580223
>Sucking Brock's dick
>>
>>1580228
and that 4 and a half hours was quality wrestling
Which was the point. Quality wrestling
>>
>>1580232
>Four and a half hours of meme city spread out over four years
>In any way acceptable
>They fed the Streak to this
>>
>>1580240
Expect suplex city has been going on for barely a year.
and the gimmick is huge so it's quality wrestling to the majority.
The minority can go watch some gook break his neck with technical shit in NJPW
>>
>>1580232
At least Cena has five moves of doom

Brock has like one.
>>
>>1580242
That's quality to the majority of fans because how kayfabe deadly the move is in conjunction with his suplex city gimmick.
He wouldn't be getting monstrous reactions if it wasn't quality.
>>
>>1580151
Lets imagine something here:
If I have to pay more to contractor A to repair my house than I would with contractor B, (contractor A having better reviews, ect.) than I expect a better job than I would with Contractor B.

Lesnar is a brilliant athlete with a shit personality. Now, there is no problem with that on its face, but if you are paid big money, I mean, Lesnar levels of money, than for the love of god, put in the work, or retire.

On the other hand, if Vince chooses not to say or do anything (Lesnar will likey leave if so) that is Vince's problem. I have a feeling with Lesnar that when you pay for his contract, your paying for all his negatives, as well as his drawing power.
>>
>>1580253
>He wouldn't be getting monstrous reactions if it wasn't quality.

But he dosn't get monstrous reactions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY6DpmQIqA0

This is a fucking tragedy for someone in who they pump millions just to show up 4 times a year.
>>
>>1580257
What if that contractor didn't love what he was doing and had been at it for years, AND became rich off it.

Brock has said several times he has no love for wrestling but enjoys entertaining fans. Now that he's rich he has no real motive to put his soul into like Cena or Taker. Lesnar is basicly The Rock he'd rather do other things in life, that doesn't make him a dick for not wanting put all his effort into 1 thing he doesn't love like wrestling.
>>
>>1580268
>Taker

Taker could retire 15 years ago and live a better life than 90% of the people on eatth.

But he actually cares.
>>
>>1580261
That's a great reaction though considering the current state of bland WWE. and that reaction proves he's quality.

More often than not he does get monstrous reactions, picking a few crowds where he doesn't won't prove anything except what flavor the city is.

i'd say 8/10 crowds go berserk.
>>
>>1580275
Because Taker, like Cena, actually love wrestling. Lesnar doesn't but he's good at it.
If I was a math genius but didn't love the work it involves I wouldn't be putting my heart into it when i've already made millions off it.
>>
>>1580090

>defending deanetty
>ever

lose weight

>>1580242
>Brock only has one move

Confirmed for horifically underage.
>>
>All these Deanetty shills derailing the thread with Brock discussion.

Let's focus on the important matter at hand. That based Stone Cold exposed Dean as an autistic heatless mumbling retard.
>>
>>1580393
Stone Cold actually tried to put him over the entire time, both with the rags to riches topic and motivating him to do better. Not his fault Dean didn't have the guts to do it and him being disinterested the entire time.
>>
>>1580415
>muh innocent deano
>>
>>1581854
>the state of your reading comprehension
>>
>>1580199
Take lesnar and cena out of summerslam and you have a disaster
>>
>>1580208
I bet you're the guy that think Rollins would make a better powerhouse than reigns lmao
Smarks are so fucking delusional
>>
>ITT: Underage faggots trying be look cool on a dead board by spouting memes and sucking Brick Loser's dick when he is clearly in the wrong

Your average /asp/ thread
>>
>>1581927
Both Brock and Deanetty are shit, but for different reasons
>>
>>1581927
Ur fat, have sex
>>
>>1580171
...'Taker's worth just as much as, if not more than, Brock Lesnar. What do you think he does with his multi-million dollar a year salary?
>>
I legit despise him after this interview. Depush this fucking nigger.
>>
>>1581981
worked
>>
>>1581981
No you always pretended to dislike him faggot
>>
>>1581981
KEK WORKED HARD BY BASEDEAN
>>
>>1580212
>getting worked this hard
>>
>>1580076
desu Dean looks really hot there
>>
>>1580131
>Nobody gives a fuck about Booker T

Same goes for Dean, though.
>>
>>1582587
Was thinking the same. One of the few guys I'd go gay for.
>>
>>1580107
fact
>>
>>1580261
it was great but it wasn't monstrous, didn't even last that long until Randy came up at the end.
>>
Austin's aim in a lot of his shows it to get at least one good heavy, emotional, or shocking moment out of someone. He thinks the drama of it makes for good television/radio, and he's right. He knew Dean has a troubled past and he wanted to open him up. Dean ducked it for obvious reasons. Austin didn't care and kept trying.
Give Austin all the shit you want, but he legitimately does not care about pissing people off, even Vince, if he can get a good moment, interview, or match out of it.
>>
>>1580076
The promo he cut on Austin on the fly really got Ambrose over with me desu.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.