[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAv YWzu2Vu8 >All this c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: roman working the smarks.jpg (56KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
roman working the smarks.jpg
56KB, 500x667px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAvYWzu2Vu8

>All this charisma
>Biggest pop of the night two weeks in a row

Smarks are on absolute suicide watch right now.
>>
File: BASED ROMAN.webm (1MB, 1276x714px) Image search: [Google]
BASED ROMAN.webm
1MB, 1276x714px
>
>>
you're a big dog
>>
>>1579641
>"and... uhhh... to which... which is weird"

Never lose those silky promo skills, Joe.
>>
>Only got a pop because the crowd was worked by based heels Rusev and Lana
Gillberg could've gotten a bigger pop, Romarks.
>>
indy manlets btfo!!!!!!
>>
>>1579641
Roman is where he belongs on the card, so there's no reason to dislike him because there are far worse wrestlers in the position he's in that get cheers.
>>
>>1579660
>Gillberg could've gotten a bigger pop, Romarks.
Look, I know my wrestling history, OK? Gillberg was a legendary wrestler from... from another era. Fans were completely different then, and... uhhh... to which... which is weird, because you'd think things wouldn't change that much. But anyway, what you're doing is like comparing granola to muesli.
>>
File: 1359843440172.jpg (71KB, 395x450px) Image search: [Google]
1359843440172.jpg
71KB, 395x450px
>>1579641
Based RuRu putting Roman over, something even The Rock and haitch couldn't achieve.
>>
>>1579641
Poor Ruru. At least Roman is getting some positive reactions from this feud. WWE must have finally learned from their mistakes.
>>
>>1579688
Gaytch could have achieved it, when Roman went crazy and beat him up he was over

Gaytch just needed to look like a badass and wanted to get cheered in front of smarks, so he put an end to that quickly
>>
>>1579693
If anything he's getting more attention now with good skits like last night and not cucking Lana out to Ziggler, helping Roman is just a bonus
>>
>>1579693
>WWE must have finally learned from their mistakes
They've gotten Roman over for one night before. Tune in next week to see them fuck it up.
>>
>>1579709
inb4 preemptive push right after the RuRu feud

>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1579641
tbqh Roman looks pretty badass in that video
>>
>>1579641
BASED BIG DOG
>>
How is he so fucking based all the time
>>
>>1579641
WWE is finally after two years booking Roman correctly. They are booking him against one of the top heels in the company. Who has done nothing but shit on America the past few months. Now they are pushing the fact that he is married to Lana and only he can have her. To piss off the male audience who likes Lana. And lastly, the entire show isn't revolving around Roman anymore. Took two fucking years, but they are finally writing for Roman correctly.
>>
Smarks on suicide watch!!!!!
>>
File: 1469310927839.gif (613KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469310927839.gif
613KB, 1280x720px
For you
>>
File: lel.png (1MB, 1291x718px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
1MB, 1291x718px
>Jasethy
>>
>>1579644
This could've been so much better if Roman speared Rusev through the cake table
>>
After insisting he was over when he was soundly booed, now that he's not booed as much anymore I can finally say he's over.

And I make 12 threads about the same thing in a day.

Based Big Hog wanking the smurfs
>>
>>1580402
>this is the summer slam main event
>300 and 140 thousand views

Jasethy is about to depreciate the top belt once again. The us belt will be the main belt just like last year.
Deanetty depreciated the wwe belt already, its not even the wwe whc anymore. Fucking bunch of janettys.
>>
>>1580420
>when an Anon gets pushed too far, he becomes another namefag
>>
>>1580402
Roman outdrawn by:
Cesaro vs Rusev
General managers talking
Kofi vs Gallows
Sasha Banks

Seth Rollins getting 400k viewers

oh boy
>>
>>1581437
>Roman haters once again showing off their sub-50 IQ

El oh el
>>
>>1581437
Roman's segment has over 600k views
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.