[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys read Jade's heartbreaking story? Worth th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Have you guys read Jade's heartbreaking story? Worth the read. TNA girls really are tough.

http://motto.time.com/4439994/domestic-violence-pro-wrestling/?xid=si_social
>>
>>1576280
Fuck off Jade.
>>
Shame she lived to tell the tale and continue shitting up the ring
>>
>>1576280
blah blah blah all men everywhere are to blame for my poor choice of boyfriends
>>
who cares
>>
TNA girls really are awful also
>>
>>1576280
Wah wah wah, my ex and I had a violent relationship where we fought each other all the time but, of course, it is all his fault you see. Having a vagina is a mental disorder.
>>
File: 1360346785600.jpg (41KB, 401x419px) Image search: [Google]
1360346785600.jpg
41KB, 401x419px
>>1576280
>TNA
>>
Should've been a better wrestler then. Can't be a victim if they can't put you on the ground and take that asain ass.
>>
>>1576293
>>1576304

/thread

The only thing that makes me feel sorry for her is the fact that she works for TNA.
>>
"""""""""""Female"""""""""""
>>
>The times he kicked or punched our dog
What a piece of shit, beat her up all you want but leave the doggo out of it
>>
>>1576318
but anon she has a labia, how can she be wrong
>>
>>1576343
I'm sure it was Jades dog and she didn't discipline it at all
>>
>>1576280
Get this SJW propaganda the fuck outta here
>>
This is the guy that beat her

https://twitter.com/Lucha_Maestro
>>
LOLTNA
>>
>Bell is half-Korean through her mother, and speaks Korean fluently. She is also African-American through her father.
>>
Who has Cheerleader Melissa had lesbkian sex with?
>>
Anyone else tired of this struggle meme? It's being abused a lot lately, everyone is a fucking victim boo fuckin hoo
>>
>>1579396
Damn he's my hero, gonna follow him
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.