[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does asp treat wrestling like it should be, like a joke? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: misterio.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
misterio.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
Does asp treat wrestling like it should be, like a joke?

I've seen how seriously iwc takes wrestling and it's so fucking ridiculous and nerdy, I for one really like how asp make a mockery out of wrestling, because that is the true state of wrestling.
>>
Pretty much because it is a total joke, whereas places like wooo think it's a legitimate sport and the discussion is just atrocious.

It's just weird to think how shitty /asp/ is for discussion is yet it's a thousand times better than wooo, which is just a fucking circlejerk mess for its mods.
>>
>>1575180
All life is a joke. But hey, you're getting there OP. You're getting there.
>>
>>1575196
yep, I used to post on a wrestling forum and it was really annoying, I would watch the show and go to the forum but it was just full of crybabies complaining and whining about shit, it was ridiculous.
>>
>>1575200
I am seeing the light finally
>>
>>1575196

Talking like a wootist who got banned. You'd have to be really autistic to get banned from there.
>>
Smarks do
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OhFTnA7tfXo
>>
>>1575180
Man, all I really want out of wrestling is good storytelling. It doesn't matter who or what, I just want to watch a story unfold in a way that only professional wrestling can convey. Whether or not we're supposed to take the characters seriously or not makes little difference to me, because I think there's room for both. Give me characters that I should feel compelled to give a damn about, stakes that are appropriate, and match quality that gets me hype time after time. That will satisfy me.
>>
File: 523523523523523.jpg (39KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
523523523523523.jpg
39KB, 840x630px
>Man, all I really want out of wrestling is good storytelling. It doesn't matter who or what, I just want to watch a story unfold in a way that only professional wrestling can convey. Whether or not we're supposed to take the characters seriously or not makes little difference to me, because I think there's room for both. Give me characters that I should feel compelled to give a damn about, stakes that are appropriate, and match quality that gets me hype time after time. That will satisfy me.
>>
Wrestling should be a joke. These tiny fags flipping around and kicking each for real but not for real other isn't entertaining at all
>>
>>1575180
It's shit and I only watch it to make fun of it
>>
>>1576043
gb2reddit
>>
File: Jericho - Zero.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Jericho - Zero.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>1576053
Put your face in a blender and set it to "Liquefy," you lifeless asshole.
>>
>>1576082
>SEETHING
>>
>>1576082
>TOSSING HIS PISSBOTTLES AROUND THE ROOM
>>
File: 554832356.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
554832356.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>1576119
>>
>>1576115
>>1576119
>>1576127
Y'know what? I am seething. Seething at the fact that every time I come here and post, I have to deal with you, a damned parasite of a man who has nothing better to do with his miserable existence of a life than replying to everything I say just to get a rise out of me. Well, congratulations, you fucking faggot! Ya got me again! You and all your sockpuppet identities have won the day again! I would have pity for you, but your tenacity at provoking me leaves me with nothing but burning hatred towards you, a person I don't know, don't care to know, and would love nothing more than to brutally murder again and again and again until history itself forgot you were even a waste of skin to the human race. You are one of the most pure definitions of an asshole my mind can comprehend, and I hope when your end comes, it is by my hand, so I can be the one to cleanse the Earth of the taint that you are. This will be the last time we ever converse, you pathetic troll. I've wasted far too much of my time on you as it is. Grow the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone. I know I sure as hell will do the same to you, so give me the common fucking courtesy of doing the same. Asshole.

For those of you who've made it this far, I hope each and every one of you fuckers who read this got a good chuckle out of it. At least something good will have come out of getting all of this off of my chest.
>>
File: hogan3.jpg (32KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
hogan3.jpg
32KB, 600x250px
>>1576219
>>
I think the wrestling shouldn't be taken very seriously, but not lightly enough to write off what the people in the ring go through. Cutting a good promo is hard. Being a good wrestler is hard. Have fun with it, but don't sell the wrestlers short.
>>
File: 1469736403242.jpg (553KB, 1496x1432px) Image search: [Google]
1469736403242.jpg
553KB, 1496x1432px
>Y'know what? I am seething. Seething at the fact that every time I come here and post, I have to deal with you, a damned parasite of a man who has nothing better to do with his miserable existence of a life than replying to everything I say just to get a rise out of me. Well, congratulations, you fucking faggot! Ya got me again! You and all your sockpuppet identities have won the day again! I would have pity for you, but your tenacity at provoking me leaves me with nothing but burning hatred towards you, a person I don't know, don't care to know, and would love nothing more than to brutally murder again and again and again until history itself forgot you were even a waste of skin to the human race. You are one of the most pure definitions of an asshole my mind can comprehend, and I hope when your end comes, it is by my hand, so I can be the one to cleanse the Earth of the taint that you are. This will be the last time we ever converse, you pathetic troll. I've wasted far too much of my time on you as it is. Grow the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone. I know I sure as hell will do the same to you, so give me the common fucking courtesy of doing the same. Asshole.
>>
File: phil.jpg (41KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
phil.jpg
41KB, 229x343px
>Y'know what? I am seething. Seething at the fact that every time I come here and post, I have to deal with you, a damned parasite of a man who has nothing better to do with his miserable existence of a life than replying to everything I say just to get a rise out of me. Well, congratulations, you fucking faggot! Ya got me again! You and all your sockpuppet identities have won the day again! I would have pity for you, but your tenacity at provoking me leaves me with nothing but burning hatred towards you, a person I don't know, don't care to know, and would love nothing more than to brutally murder again and again and again until history itself forgot you were even a waste of skin to the human race. You are one of the most pure definitions of an asshole my mind can comprehend, and I hope when your end comes, it is by my hand, so I can be the one to cleanse the Earth of the taint that you are. This will be the last time we ever converse, you pathetic troll. I've wasted far too much of my time on you as it is. Grow the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone. I know I sure as hell will do the same to you, so give me the common fucking courtesy of doing the same. Asshole.

>For those of you who've made it this far, I hope each and every one of you fuckers who read this got a good chuckle out of it. At least something good will have come out of getting all of this off of my chest.
>>
>>1576219
>SEETHING
>>
yes, wwe ever since a concussed manlet beat batista at WM has been a fucking joke
>>
>>1576219
Martial artist here, is this kind of raging autism common on your side of the board?
>>
File: 1.jpg (167KB, 1319x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
167KB, 1319x1300px
>Martial artist here, is this kind of raging autism common on your side of the board?
>>
File: 1469839435234.gif (1MB, 230x172px) Image search: [Google]
1469839435234.gif
1MB, 230x172px
>Manlet autist here, is this kind of raging autism common on your side of the board?
>>
>>1576601
NORMIE GET OUT

IT'S OUR BOARD. OURS
>>
>>1576697
>martial autist
>normie
>>
Sometimes I'll see a cool move in a webm and download a WWE show only to cringe so hard I can't even look at the screen when the characters are talking to each other. Seriously, the acting is so atrocious, why not just watch a kung fu movie? It's the same thing with better fight scenes and a real plot that won't turn off anyone over the age of 14.
>>
>>1576737
because no one wants to see flippy vanilla midget chinks
>>
>>1576624
>>1576666
Is this your schtick?
>>
>>1575180
I mean, I've been watching wrestling since I was 6, and watching WWF/E since 8, and while the first years I thought it was real, my grandpa quickly shattered that illusion. It's supposed to be entertaining, and most of the times it is, and you should watch it like that, IMO.
When it turns into shit (and there's been some years when it has) i just stop watching for a while.
>>
>>1576082
kek
>>
>>1575200
All life is a work
>>
>>1576219
Kek
>>
>>1576601
>martial artist
Kek
>>
>>1575180
That's because the product is a joke today. Until they start letting/forcing the wrestlers to start roiding again, curse, use more weapons, bleed, and given more creative freedom, it's still going to suck.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.