[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bunch of Pussies who couldn't handle Demott, complained

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: kPvrQ.So_.56.jpg (53KB, 960x522px) Image search: [Google]
kPvrQ.So_.56.jpg
53KB, 960x522px
This alone shows pussified the talents of this era are. Now they replaced him with a dull faggot in Albert.

Wrestling is truly ruined. More pussified manlets on the roster /asp/ just stop watching. There's no point anymore.
>>
>>1574649
No Way Jose will lead wrestling to a new age
>>
I'm done with WWE. Haitch has done too much damage, it is beyond repair. I only watch NJPW now and TNA
>>
>>1574649
If they didn't get that brit faggot who always looks like someone killed his dog and gets mad for literally no reason at all (not William Regal, the guy who was like, "the fuck, WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS CURRY SO GODDAMN SPICY?" at a wrestler's house) fired, why the fuck would they try to fire someone else?
>>
>>1574674
what?
>>
>>1574675
It was on Breaking Ground. I have no idea which episode.
>>
>>1574649
As expected from antismarks. I get it if Nash was the one who bullies the new kid, and you're defending him. It makes sense, he's a legit tough guy and used to backstage environment back in the days when they ram the show. But DeMott is a nobody, was trash in the ring, and never was a draw.
Go be a contrarian on another matter.
>>
>>1574670
>le outlels

gain height
>>
>>1574693
>outlels

hello newshit
fuck off immediately you are not /wwe/
>>
>>1574674
>>1574675

Robbie Brookside
>>
>>1574649
Hazing new guys is a relic of the kayfabe era. They used to brutalize would-be wrestlers so that anyone who didn't become part of the fraternity would go away thinking that all wrestlers were really tough and the business must be at least somewhat legit.
>>
>>1574649
Nah. This dude was a legit douche. Albert > Hugh Morrus.
>>
Hey Bill!
>>
Albert didn't let ZZ through, meanwhile the man famous for jobbing to Goldberg let the likes of Xavier Woods through
>>
>>1574649
18+
>>
>>1574649
If you hit someone on the head who has a concussion your ass should be gone. Also with him it was just cardio and nothing else. No matwork,no psychology. There have been other trainers bot DeMott sucked.
>>
>>1574769
Tragic
>>
"my coach called me a faggot he should be fired"

These children never played team sports like football growing up. This is what is wrong with America
>>
>>1574649
>be racist prick who sexually harasses everyone
>get fired

Wew lad
>>
>>1574974
Exactly. Bunch of absolute cowards. Vidya playing spineless entitled little faggots.
>>
>>1574974
you and OP are just idiots that made antismarks look even more like a clueless old hags stuck in the 80s. just show one proof/source that says demott is a good coach
>>
File: 2016-08-08_200733.png (551KB, 1017x3489px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-08_200733.png
551KB, 1017x3489px
>>1574988
Dave Meltzer actually.
>>
>>1574649
Demott was a shit trainer
>>
werent there multiple allegations of sexual abuse?

according to the observer, paige, ec3 and maddox got together to set up a situation and tape it and the video got tossed
>>
>>1574674
Because Robbie Brookside is a legend and Bill DeMott is a shit wrestler and a shittier coach
>>
More like Bill DeNot working for the WWE any more
>>
>>1574649
Alright, see ya, dweeb.
>>
>he did a whole thing where they shamed Zack Ryder, and had the entire locker room come over to squat on his face with their bare asses, but not before berating him with hot dogs and insults

>this is "training"

I just wanna learn how to take a bump, not star in Demott's weird abusive sexual fantasy.
>>
>>1575209
Yeah. The dudes a monster.
>>
>>1579493
Ryder admitted they did that for fun. That was never abuse or training.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.