[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest. Who did you want to win? Who did you think was going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: SaXni.jpg (1MB, 2000x1124px) Image search: [Google]
SaXni.jpg
1MB, 2000x1124px
Be honest.

Who did you want to win?
Who did you think was going win?

Any other related comment would be appreciated.

For me I knew deep down Taker was going to win but wanting Punk to win is what made me feel not so bad about the result. It was a pretty good match, yeah? I mean it wasn't exceptional. But the story behind it was pretty fucking dank.
>>
I knew CM Phil was going to lose, and to be honest, I'm glad he did. That being said, had they given him the win, it probably would've pacified him a bit.
>>
Undertaker
Undertaker

The Streak should have went to a youngster, not somebody in their mid 30s.
>>
Punk didn't give a fuck about that match, I mean undertaker is an old useless dog waiting to be put out his misery.
>>
>>1573533
I am as big a CM Punk mark as you will find here and I knew he was going to lose, him losing was probably the right thing too if you were going to book the match. Giving Lesnar the rub was the right decision, it booked their main event scene for them for the next year.
>>
>>1573556
That's a bit harsh, don't you think? Punk must have been a little happy about being able to fight Taker at Mania. Who wouldn't? It's a huge honor.

>>1573562
I'm still shocked about the result of that match. I agree it was a good decision in the long run. But man...Taker losing at Mania? I can still feel that "Time just stopped." feeling. It was surreal.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 166x250px
>>1573533
That match was fucking pointless, to be honest. Just so CM Punk would stop bitching about not having the main event at WrestleMania
>>
>>1573562
Lesnar wouldn't have needed the rub if Gaytch and Cena didn't go over him and make him look like just another guy

I still remember Cena's speech after the match "I'm gonna be gone for awhile guys", showed up the next week
>>
man ill never forget the vibes this match had at buffallo wild wings

shit was tense

i remember when the streak ended and everyone in the bww went quiet
and there was at least 70 something people in there it stayd quiet till the main event

the rumble before mania 29 where jericho returned was awesomse cause nobody knew and everyone popped it was sick
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.