[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it shows how autistic mma fighters are when they constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (35KB, 900x900px)
image.jpg
35KB, 900x900px
I think it shows how autistic mma fighters are when they constantly try and call out people in wwe and wwe literally never says a bad thing about them

its honestly pathetic to seey 4ft midgets that learned to fight next to a bail bond place and a subway that fight once or twice or year and collectively couldnt compete with wwe wrestlers in terms of popularity

they are cucks

mma and fighting rules
the fighters in the pros
not so much
>>
WWE is shitty playfighting and everyone knows it
>>
>>1572996
How can it be fake if it's on ESPN? Are you implying that apehoop and handegg are fake?
>>
>>1572996
no shit numbnuts what does that have to do with the fact a play fighter is more reconizable/popular and entertaining that a brazilian meat head
>>
>>1572969
what are you referring to
>>
>>1572969
>wwe literally never says a bad thing about them
I wonder why
>>
A lot of MMA fags are autists who got bullied and started fighting so they could beat up Chads. So they're still sensitive babies.
>>
File: jFQx19D.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
jFQx19D.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>1572996
>this is what MMAutists really believe

Begging you to have sex you midget geek
>>
>>1573031
I don't understand this have sex thing coming from people who watch wrestling. I have never met someone that watches wrestling and has sex on any kind of consistent basis

why is that? because if you stay up that late on week nights and that's all you have to fill you time, you probably don't have a job
>>
>>1573046
>PROJECTING THIS HARD
>>
>>1573046
>getting THIS worked

You marks are like clockwork
>>
>>1573071
I don't even know what you're trying to say
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 400x400px
>>1573079
Im saying you got worked, kid. Bad.
>>
>>1573046
>>1573079
I'm literally on my hands and knees, begging and pleading you to gain height, lose weight, seek sunlight, and have sex for the first time in your life.
>>
>>1573092
but I don't know what that means
>>
>>1572999
WWE and ESPN made a partnership for business practices. That doesn't make WWE any more real
>>
>>1573101
I can clear that up.

Take a shower
Hit the weights
Get a clue
>>
>>1573106
but what are you trying to say exactly?
are you having trouble getting it out?
>>
>>1573160
Wrasslefags are all autistic. Stop teasing him. You know he cant express himself.
>>
>>1573097
Are you often on your hands and knees?
>>
File: 1470443337988.jpg (41KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1470443337988.jpg
41KB, 678x678px
>>1573046
>I don't understand this have sex thing coming from people who watch wrestling. I have never met someone that watches wrestling and has sex on any kind of consistent basis
>why is that? because if you stay up that late on week nights and that's all you have to fill you time, you probably don't have a job
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.