[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT >Coastal Championship Wrestling just heard fro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: scottytoohotty.jpg (30KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
scottytoohotty.jpg
30KB, 300x400px
HOLY SHIT

>Coastal Championship Wrestling just heard from Scotty 2 Hotty and we were informed that he has re-signed with WWE. Unfortunately, due to his contractualscottytoohotty obligations with them, he will not be able to appear at Summer Heat. Scotty sends his apologies to the CCW fans and hopes to be able to make it up to them at some point in the future. We would like to congratulate Scotty on his new contract and wish him the best of luck.

http://ccwevents.com/ccw-summer-heat-2016-update-scotty-2-hotty-unable-to-appear/
>>
Let's ask the real important questions though:
was he a draw?
What's his bulge game like?
>>
In kayfabe how good would Scotty 2 Hotty be if he went for pin when his opponent is down and out instead dancing for 10 seconds?
>>
>>1571339
But he draws his power from dancing
>>
>>1571339
It's the chop that keeps them down.
>>
>>1571325
Scotty is (was) awesome, and he still had it when he last appeared on old school raw, but doesn't he have to put out fires and shit?
>>
I hope he comes out to the classic funky Too Cool theme and not that "Turn it up!" garbage.
>>
>>1571385
Sometimes you have to put duty before your day job. Based S2H is coming back to save Raw.
>>
>>1571396
Bless you, Scotty 2 Hotty. No joke though, I'd tune in to see his return.
>>
So, Who will be the big guy that will be inevitably forced to dance with him?

All my money is on Strowman
>>
>>1571325
Don't we have Enzo already?
>>
>>1571351
>hulking up
>>
>>1571339
His opponent get paralysed after the facebuster and only come out of it after the chop
>>
I would tune in, but in reality he will either be a glorfied jobber like the Dudleys or on once ever eon.
>>
>>1571646
At least he'd win on the re-debut. You can zone out after that.
>>
File: image[1].jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
32KB, 500x500px
How big will his return pop be?
>>
>Too Cool vs Usos on the SS preshow for Smackdown's Universal Tag Titles
>Rikishi's music hits
>JBL starts blathering "BUT WHOS SIDE IS HE ON?"
How hard do you mark?
>>
>>1571664
Only good with S2H.
>>
>>1571671
....Actually a little bit. I never really like Rikishi but this would be pretty cool. That said, it sounds more like something for Old School Raw in January than for a big PPV.
>>
the worm!!!!!!!
>>
>>1571664

What pop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVR-ajThXcM
>>
>>1571325
It's a trainer position. He's been down to the performance center a few times.
>>
File: thankyoubasedgod.jpg (456KB, 656x732px) Image search: [Google]
thankyoubasedgod.jpg
456KB, 656x732px
The most over move in the history of wrestling is coming back
>>
>>1571601
RUSEV

And he will make it work.
>>
>>1571744
>A Michael Cole/Jerry Lawler segment.
>Why is there no pop?
>Must be Grand Master Sexay's fault
>>
>>1571601
No Way Jose. They will form a tag team and their catchphrase will be "No 2 Ways About It."
>>
TURN IT UP
BANGING IT
BANGING IT
BANGING IT
>>
>>1571841
>90s Enzo Amore
>>
>>1571603
But enzo doesnt worm
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.