[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you honestly think you'd be a better booker than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 0393368001444076331_filepicker.jpg (35KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
0393368001444076331_filepicker.jpg
35KB, 416x416px
Do you honestly think you'd be a better booker than Vince McMahon?
>>
Yes.
>>
Probably not, like most things I'm imagining there's complexities to it that extend beyond what we know.

Like being the GM of a sports team and what not, I doubt it is anywhere as easy as we pretend it is
>>
>>1571197
nope, just in short term I'd make better calls. However he usually looking to the future which is best for business
>>
No because I would only be booking for myself and when I make up my fantasy shit I'm just interested in seeing something cool and not worrying about things like burnout, fan reaction, buyrates etc.

That said a lack of interest in how most things are booked and a desire to see the stories I'd rather watch is why I only half-heartedly keep up with WWE proper and mostly just play the shitty 2K games when I need my fix.
>>
friendly reminder that Vince was always surrounded by intelligent wrestling minds like Pat Patterson and didn't do everything himself
>>
I mean, how hard can it be?
>>
Vince McMahon looks into the future instead if buying into a crowd, he know what most people really want, if wrestling is as good as people say then why ROH never succeeded? Wrestling is for minorities, majority of people care about looks and style, look at how people are obsessed with actors and musicians. Vince like guys like that because girls love them and kids love them too.
>>
>>1571210
But doing what's best for future business has effectively left with with no real superstars outside of Cena and in some ways Brock. Sometimes giving people what they want is best in the long run. These past 2 years have just been treading water, and gave us one of the worst Manias in recent history.
>>
>>1571220
>Wrestling is for minorities
Practically everyone has at one point in their life, been a little jimmy.
>>
>>1571220
ROH didn't get into the business on the ground floor. By the time they came around WCW was already out of business and WWE was the main product on TV at the time. And I doubt they had the same resources as Jarrett did founding TNA.
>>
>>1571197
People at WhatCulture think they are. Funny thing is that their own show is booked like shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.