[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bret cries about 'berg ending his career and calls out Seth,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1470353851802.jpg (123KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1470353851802.jpg
123KB, 700x700px
Bret in his interview with Forbes compared Cena's nose injury and its recklessness to one of his own involving Goldberg.

> "Bill Goldberg kicked me in the head and ended my career because he didn't know what he was doing." Bret continued, "You get guys that cost me millions and millions of dollars, cost me my career, probably led to my stroke, and so many things that happened all because somebody didn't know what they were doing."

> Bret blames the mentality, claiming wrestlers like Goldberg injured their opponents but still received applause backstage.

> Bret does not question Rollins being a top star, rather he questions his abilities. "The best wrestlers don't hurt anyone for real." Bret noted.

> In addition to Cena, Bret says Rollins was tough and hard on Sting. "[He] did things to a guy that kind of ended his career a lot faster." Bret says it was disrespectful and you need to take care of a guy like Sting in the ring. Bret blames the new fast pace and style in wrestling today.

> Bret says people like Stephanie and Shane McMahon don't understand sport injuries. "They don't understand that when you do these kinds of things, you can kill somebody."

> Bret continued, "It may look great but you really need to think twice with what you're doing."
>>
He's 100% correct. Based
>>
>>1569618
>> "Bill Goldberg kicked me in the head and ended my career because he didn't know what he was doing." Bret continued, "You get guys that cost me millions and millions of dollars, cost me my career, probably led to my stroke, and so many things that happened all because somebody didn't know what they were doing."

BASED
>>
>>1569618
Based Bret

He says what everyone else is thinking
>>
>>1569618
>Bill Goldberg kicked me in the head and ended my career
Based Goldberg
>>
>>1569618
Hes right but what does he see in botcha banks? That bitch is gonna kill herself in the ring
>>
>>1569652
She's not related to Ric Flair and that's all he needs. He'd be singing Charlie's praises if she wasn't his daughter
>>
>>1569623
fpbp
>>
Well I mean he's not wrong, surprised he has no words for Sasha.
>>
BASED
>>
Let me guess, when Owen broke Austin's neck, it's because he was a shit wrestler and didn't know what he was doing?

Because that's what I get from his interview. Jesus what a crybaby.
>>
>>1569673
He's a perv that has a crush on Sasha so her dangerous work is ok
>>
>>1569676
Bret has criticized Owen in the past for never apologizing to Austin
>>
>>1569673
If you listen to the full interview, he's not really criticising the wrestlers. Bret even says that he doesn't blame Goldberg for what happened, but blames the people who were patting him on the back and telling him that he did a good job stiffing guys every week. At a guess, if you asked him straight up about Banks he'd say that she's working too fast and reckless but that's the WWE style.
>>
>>1569690
B-but my narrative.
>>
>>1569618

I agree with him on the Sting table bump. He didn't even clear the monitors. That was beyond stupid and I don't know if Sting agreed to it or not, if he did then he really did want his career to be over.
>>
>>1569618
>it's a bret cuck cries episode

so nothing new?
>>
File: 1469798697222.png (2KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
1469798697222.png
2KB, 420x280px
>>1569618
>complained that Honky Tonk Man didn't hit him hard enough
>gets butthurt when Goldberg stiffs him

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>1569618
This is going to be CM Cunk in 10 years when he gets paralyzed in UFC. Bitching and crying because big daddy Vince didn't let him main event WM because he can't draw
>>
>>1570078
Cuck phil has already surpassed Bret as the biggest whiner in wrestling.
>>
He's right about Rollins

>the cage was coming down and he almost get impaled by the spears of the cage because he wasn't cautious enough

>broke cenas nose

>hits Brock Lesnar face too hard from the curb stomp and busted his forehead open, which was not part time of the plan

>ended stings career because once again he don't know how to wrestle safely

>broke his own knee or whatever the fuck it's called
>>
He's right about Rollins and Sting. Though it could be Sting's fault for wanting to do that in the first place.

The worst thing now are the suicide dives everyone does. Someone is going to get totally fucked by one sooner or later.
>>
>>1569618
>>1569623
>>1569626
>>1569631
What a crybaby faggot
>>
>>1570070
A FUCKING NAMEFAG
>>
>>1569618
I still don't see how Goldberg ended his career, I have seen far worse kicks that did nothing so damageable. He obviously had problems before the match and he's not brave enough to admit it.
>>
>>1570636
You sound pretty stupid.
>>
>>1570636
It was more that he kept wrestling matches immediately after it and took bumps that a person with multiple concussions shouldn't be taking
>>
>>1570638
You going to blame Kane for Rollins' sloppy sunset flip tearing his ACL and MCL too? Right... it's everyone else's fault.
>>
>>1570642
No
> I still don't see how Goldberg ended his career, I have seen far worse kicks that did nothing so damageable
This is one of the most stupid posts ive ever seen on 4chan. You cant tell exactly how much force was used just by watching it, you didnt feel it. Pulled kicks can look devastating and shoot kicks can look shitty
>>
>>1570655
Bret is in his feelings and has been since Goldberg kicked him. He can't be trusted with these issues. If I was Seth a part of me would write him off as an inspiration. Even on other topics Bret is weird to me. You know that saying that a person doesn't want to meet that person they admire cause they are afraid he/she will be a butt? That's Bret.
>>
>>1570642
Kane was responsible for Bryan's retirement though. That extreme rules match really did him in.
>>
>>1569618
>sting tells seth to continue and finish the match and do another turnbuckle bomb after seth didnt want to. Sting saying he was happy that he was able to have a great match with the A+ player and calls seth the best wrestler in the world.
>BMJ never said anything bad about seth and admitted he just kinda put his head there instead of blocking
bret needs to think about these things more.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.