[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUj zZ4vQorw Hoganfag on su

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUjzZ4vQorw

Hoganfag on suicide watch brother
>>
>>1568330
Hogan is way more known and known all over the world, Austin is just known in the US and the UK.
>>
>>1568350
might have something to do with Austin only having 4-5 years as a top guy

Hogan killed two wrestling companies by holding the spotlight way past his prime
>>
If we're going by worldwide name recognition then Johnson is the number 1 star in wrestling history thanks to his movie career
>>
>>1568361
no doubt but hollywood has nothing to do with wrestling
>>
>>1568330
Austin was the bigger draw.
Hogan is the bigger star.

Better question would be who's the bigger star, Hogan or The Rock
>>
>>1568330

Hogan was global phenomenon. Austin was more of a domestic cult hit.
>>
>>1568409
Austin was not a bigger draw or star.
>>
>>1568417
he was at his peak
>>
>>1568417
Yes he was, Hogan can only dream of drawing 9.5 once and higher 6 consecutively
>>
>>1568409
Batista has already surpassed the Rock as a hollywood star after a single movie.
>>
>>1568386
It does when his entertainment ties accentuate his star power when he's wrestling (2011-13 he pretty much single handedly drew Wrestlemania on his own)
>>
>>1568445
B-but that was CM Punk's time!
>>
>>1568350
except more people actually watched wrestling when austin was a draw. hogan was popular when cassette tapes were a thing.
>>
>>1568447
The only WM Phil should've main evented was 27. He should've been in Miz's place and I'm sure if Vince had a time machine he'd do that just so the bitch doesn't walk out 3 years later.

It was fucking retarded how he bitched about working with Taker
>>
>>1568419
No that's a myth.

>>1568423
Hogan drew 33 million viewers with Andre once in his peak.

Besides that 9.5 is attributed to the already peaking Attitude era more than Austin. I mean only few months later a bunch of jobbers drew 8.6 in the middle of the show.
>>
>>1568481
hogan drew that on free tv, ziggler vs breeze would do that on free tv
>>
>>1568354
>might have something to do with Austin only having 4-5 years as a top guy
shouldn't have been a wife beating alcoholic then
>>
>>1568628
he retired because Owen Hart is a retard
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.