[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can only choose one of these women to lead you in the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: dixiesteph.png (440KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
dixiesteph.png
440KB, 620x400px
You can only choose one of these women to lead you in the world of wrestling. You must choose one or the other. No smartass answers like, "I support Jim Cornette the angry atheist."

Please explain why you choose to support either one of them.
>>
Dixie pays you in sex and coupons to orlando establishments but seems like a good time
Steph pays you in actual dollars but will emasculate you on camera

Gimme Steph I guess I can't live off free apps at outback steakhouse
>>
>>1566905
You mean as in being head of my wrestling company? Well shit, both of them are retarded in their own ways, but i guess Dixie since she seems easier to manipulate
>>
>>1566905
Dixie.
>>
Dixie would be the better fuck so I hire her.

Note: I am not into getting pegged that is why I say that.
>>
>>1566914
why are u afraid of a little anal stimulation? it's 2016 after all
>>
File: chrome_2016-08-05_19-12-28.png (269KB, 471x419px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-08-05_19-12-28.png
269KB, 471x419px
>>1566914
>>1566909
>>1566906

Anonymous in their natural habitat. Notice how the first priority for this primitive species is sexual intercourse which can bring up misogynistic tendencies as displayed in the past. This is often associated with the disorder known as autism as well.
>>
>>1566925
>he says while replying to the one guy actually taking the wrestling angle
Retard
>>
>>1566916
I like a lil bit of anal exploration just not exclusive ass play, jah feel?
>>
>>1566905
Dixie. She'll want to be on the show, but won't insist on making it all about her.
>>
>>1566905
Stephanie.
Why?
Cause I'm not trying to be like everybody.
Tell me who, and what to be.
Not trying to be like everybody.
Tired of playing make believe.
Cause all the time the blind leads the blind.
It's My Time.
>>
>>1566905
I support Jim Cornette the angry atheist
>>
TNA is shit and I don't watch it.
WWE is shit and I do watch it.

I would rather Dixie was the onscreen authority of WWE than Stephanie. I find her more fun to watch for whatever reason.
>>
I support Jim Cornette the angry atheist
>>
>>1566905
Dixie. I find her more MILF-y.
>>
File: armed.jpg (63KB, 444x557px) Image search: [Google]
armed.jpg
63KB, 444x557px
>>1567013
>>1567066
Based Cornette.
>>
>>1567065
Didn't she break 2 or 3 bones going through that table? That's more entertaining than anything Steph has ever done. But imagine if Vince allowed men to powerbomb women these days.
>>
>>1566905
Dixie, because after learning the hard way, she has hired competent bookers and writers and has gotten out of their way while resisting the urge to micromanage everything.
>>
>>1567089
Two fractures in her back and one fractured rib. This was also right at the time when the talent was complaining her very recent decision to bring back the six sided ring because it hurt more to bump on it. She earned some locker room respect that day.
>>
>>1567117
based dixie taking bumps for no fucking reason
>>
Dixie, lets the wrestlers and bookers do whatever the fuck they want, doesn't hog as much screen time, and isn't into all the pretend charity/SJW bullshit.
>>
>>1566905
>choose steph
>absolute garbage raw
>""""divas""""" segment

>choose dixie
>based desperate mode
>knows the bussines
Her only problem is money
>>
>Pick Dixie
>Hires crazy aging grunge era Rockstar mark with money
>Lets him foot the bills and fucks off on an African Safari
>Turns on the company she owns while lying naked on a freshly killed lion carcass with her wedges resting on his head
>sees things more entertaining than they've ever been
>Checks twitter and ratings reports
>Ratings are not just up but held steady even after changing days.
>IWC is praising your company for bringing wrestlekino into a tired bored industry

Pick Dixie and keep her and her micromanaging hands off on permanent vacation.
>>
Dixie hired Rockstar Spud, Braamm, Trevor Lee, Grado, Shera, Braxton Sutter.

The bland era of TNA.

She can fuck off, I pick Steph, she's creative and I'm creative.
>>
>>1567256
Braxton Sutter is decent
>>
>>1567256
Kind of on the fence before but Spud, Trevor Lee, Grado and Sutter are pretty great tbqh senpai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEbIF3BI_rA
>>
>>1567256
>Steph is creative
ayylmao
>>
>>1567256
>I pick Steph, she's creative and I'm creative.
The two of you are on the same creative level, that's for sure.
>>
>>1567256
>Trevor Lee
Please start DDP Yoga
>>
>>1567117
They left it up to the fans to vote, and they wanted the 6 sided ring because it was gimmicky and different. To be completely honest, even with the shitty promos and godawful storylines, I'd probably watch TNA if it had a normal ring. I can't stand the 6-sided one. Doesn't even feel like wrestling to me.
>>
>>1566905
Whichever is most likely to have sex with me
>>
I should have specified more. I made this to see who everyone would select for corporate leadership. As in Stephanie taking over Vince's position.
>>
>>1567616
Oh, OK. In that case, I support Jim Cornette the angry atheist.
>>
Anyone who doesn't say Stephanie is an idiot. She has a much better track record of success. She handpicked Cena to be the top guy on Smackdown when Vince wanted to cut him.
>>
For all the hate Dixie gets about not knowing wrestling as a heel authority figure she was far more of a successful character than Stephanie.
>>
>>1568372
> as a heel authority figure she was far more of a successful character than Stephanie.

Autism detected.
>>
File: Trips - Stare.png (244KB, 575x504px) Image search: [Google]
Trips - Stare.png
244KB, 575x504px
>>1566905
>one is a big factor in a company that is among the most successful in their business
>the other runs a company that has been on life-support for a few years now
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>1568372
Stephanie is probably the greatest female heel of our time.
The audience despise her and would probably cheer if a fan jumped the barrier, ran into the ring screaming "ALLAAACKBAR" and blew her to smithereens.
>>
Dixie has been involved in a wrestling promotion for over a decade and they have yet to look like legitimate competition.
That tells you everything you need to know.
>>
>>1569504
Don't forget that Dixie had to beg daddy for loans.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.