[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck does this guy get his information from? Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: dave meltzer.jpg (11KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
dave meltzer.jpg
11KB, 200x233px
Where the fuck does this guy get his information from?

Does he have moles inside every wrestling company?
>>
>>1564176
He makes them up and calls "last minute changes" if he was wrong.
>>
He gets his information from his ass
>>
Hi Dave, no I'm not gonna watch your podcast fuck off
>>
>>1564177
This
>>
>>1564176
He uhhhhhhh well y'know he uhhhh gets it from the y'know we will have to wait and see you know
>>
>>1564176
He's the go to guy for anyone wanting to leak information. Unhappy with your contract? Start talking to Dave. Want to stir up a bit of interest in a potential new signing or event? Start talking to Dave. Looking to settle old scores with malicious gossip? Start talking to Dave.
>>
Has he ever broken a story of any significance?
>>
Why do people just blindly believe what he says though, is my question. He never has any actual sources, just says it's an """"""insider""""" so he's the equivalent of a gossip rag yet he's supposed to be the pinnacle of wrestling journalism.
>>
>>1564866
He IS the pinnacle of wrestling journalism.

That's not a positive for him, it's a negative for the whole business.
>>
>>1564838
Nakamura, AJ, Karl Anderson and Gallows coming to WWE
>>
>>1564868
>Something that everyone knew already
Wew
>>
>>1564869
>being this fucking retarded
He was the one that broke the story. He is the reason that everyone knew
>>
>>1564866

Most journos won't name their sources if they're passing on stuff that isn't intended to be public knowledge. Out someone as your source without permission and that's the last time anyone comes to you with info.
>>
>>1564866
>He never has any actual sources
nice meme

obviously he wouldn't name sources because then they can't be a source anymore - why does no-one understand this.
>>
>>1564879
That's a bullshit excuse and you know it. What a pathetic state of affairs when a faggot who can't even cite sources is supposed to be the definition of wrestling """"""journalism"""""""
>>
>>1564882
>cite sources
>source gets salary docked or fired for leaking inside information
>>
>>1564882
3/10 try harder
>>
>>1564885
>>1564886
Demanding you kys now
>>
Jericho is well known as one of his sources ive heard
>>
>>1565076
>k-kys
lol
>>
There's no way Dean Ambrose isn't his biggest source with the way Meltz globs his cock
>>
File: mydean.png (583KB, 622x616px) Image search: [Google]
mydean.png
583KB, 622x616px
>>1565102
AHAHA BASED DEAN MAKING SMARKS CWWYYY
>>
>>1565107
Smarks absolutely love dean though
>>
>>1565109
Oh
>>
AJ Styles is clearly his #1 fucking source. gallows and anderson probably. whatever austin knows, foley, possibly a bit somehow from cena, then lower tier who the fuck knows dude. writers? probably left and right dude. agents? probably all of them. they feed meltzer bullshit sometimes tho
>>
>>1564176
Ric Flair and Chris Jericho
>>
>>1564176
It's honestly not hard at all to get wrestling fans singing your praises. For example, a few months ago, when WWE was in Britain, it was recorded and shown later for the Yanks. Well r/SquaredCircle had a thread where people were searching Twitter for news. I created an account pretending to be at the show. Sharing nonsense bullshit and saying it was fact, and it all got shared on leddit. When the show was over, I simply said things were subject to change. I still got like 300 followers out of it. Over the course of a few weeks, I'd make more vague bullshit up leddit again picked it up, including WhatCulture and some other wrestling shit site. No one called for any proof.

I'm guessing Meltzy-Moo actually has people contact him since he's useful for negotiations and drawing up views. But other similar ""journalists"" just make it up and say: "Well it's always subject to change" and no-one calls them out on it.
>>
File: oyveyhey.jpg (28KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
oyveyhey.jpg
28KB, 660x330px
>Seriously implying jews dont just make shit up on the fly as they go and call it information and then get paid for being a liar

it's like none of you faggots have ever watched a jew in action before
>>
>>1564176
people just tell him
>>
if you don't realize that he's getting it from vince himself you are well and truly hopeless
>>
File: Lesnar & Taker.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Lesnar & Taker.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>1564176
Meltzer is the Varys of pro wrestling, no doubt. I just have to morbidly wonder if he's a eunuch as well...
>>
>>1564868
So he has sources in NJPW then. Shows why he always gives those nips 5 stars
>>
>>1564838
The Montreal Screwjob. Bret Hart hated him, but when that went down Bret went to him and explained everything (from his POV).
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.