[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the WWE really have everyone stand in one room to take this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: 304cad15876b31105a932e2091618854.jpg (165KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
304cad15876b31105a932e2091618854.jpg
165KB, 1024x768px
Did the WWE really have everyone stand in one room to take this picture?

Don't they know photoshop exists?
>>
File: le strongest.png (38KB, 462x253px) Image search: [Google]
le strongest.png
38KB, 462x253px
>strongest meme in the world
>>
>>1560727
Kane being that fuckin far back in the picture is literally a crime
>>
>>1560735
Kane fucken sucks tho dude.
>>
>>1560735
18+
Kane has always sucked
Hes a 20+ year vet that has never had a great one on one match
>>
>>1560727
Lmao Triple Manlet
>>
>>1560745
Seriously

I can't name ONE good Kane match off the top of my head

Every bad wrestler has had that one good match, Kane NEVER has
>>
the only people who rate kane and taker highly are pajeets
>>
>>1560741
18+
He's arguably the most athletic big man ever in the WWE, he has evolved/adapted his character way better than Taker, he's legit top 5 on the mic TODAY..

Plus during the time this RR promo pic was made Kane owned the record for most eliminations in RR history, you can't justify him being in the back with the jobbers not even in a kayfabe sense.
>>
>>1560749
Kane vs Undertaker is always great also his Steel Cage match with Triple H back in the day.
>>
>>1560727
>Guy who won isn't even on the poster

HA talk about a swerve
>>
>>1560749
18+
Kane vs Shane feud in 03 was pretty good
>>
>>1560762
Oh yeah that match was pretty cool
>>
>>1560755
> bam bam
> vader
> harper
> even taker
All far more athletic than kane and all have had better matches
> m-muh character doe
> m-muh RR eliminations!
Lmao

Kane has always sucked. The best he can di is be a comedy staight monster guy in a tag team
>>
>>1560759
>Kane vs Undertaker is always great

If you think their 2010 feud was anything close to great you really do need to get a clue
>>
>>1560770
I wasn't watching in 2010 so I must've missed the only bad Kane/Undertaker match
>>
>>1560774
it was an embarrassment and the final nail in the coffin for anyone watching smackdown
>>
>>1560779
actually I just checked, the ratings actually went up the next year when that shitshow was over

http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2010-ratings/
http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2011-ratings/
>>
>>1560767
Literally none of those guys you named are more athletic than Kane dude. Kane was legit a NFL tier athlete and was super jacked. Kane was never one of the best wreslers but he was good when he was in shape, especially for a 7ft 350lb guy
>>
>>1560767
18+

Undertaker isn't nearly as mobile as Kane.

>Can do dropkicks, enziguris, shit off the top rope.
>Some tard playing pretend like he's talking from knowledge while using the Bam Bam meme.
>>
>>1560767
This guy knows the score.

Literally the only reason anyone sees Kane as anything better than a generic Nailz / Warlord type psycho heel is because of his narrative with the Undertaker gimmick. Can without Taker / Bearer is dull as fuck.
>>
>>1560784
I dont care if he was an NFL whatever, whenever he was in the ring he is a slow hulking mess, in the 90s and now.
Bam bam and vader both used to do moonsault variations and harpGOAT can do ranas, they are far more athletic than Kane. Bam bam especially
>>
>>1560784
Kane is 6'6
>>
>a giant fight broke out while they were trying to take the photo from this year
You would think WWE would expect something like this would happen if they put all these superstars in one place.
>>
>>1560790
See
>>1560787

Kane could do plenty meme moves, you want to know how I know you never actually watched Bam Bam? You fell for the narrative of him that the E only started pushing after he died.

Go actually see him do one of his moonsaults. It looks like a botch every time.
>>
>>1560792
Who's that guy next to Orton?
>>
>>1560792
Typical WWE
>>
>>1560795
Hardcore Holly
>>
>>1560793
> an indian kane pretending i havent watched them all from the start
Lol mate im in my late 20s
Bam Bam was on a whole different level to kane it isnt worth a comparison.
And thats why i said moonsault variation, the half turn was supposed to be like that.
Kane is a meme wrestler that has stunk out the show for over 20 years
>>
>>1560727
My favourite Rumble
>>
File: smug fox.jpg (48KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
smug fox.jpg
48KB, 560x577px
>>1560727
>hey had to shrink Big Dave so as not to embarrass the two manlets standing next to him
>>
>>1560755
>he's legit top 5 on the mic TODAY
lmao
>>
>>1560793
>>1560787
FYI: When you say "that's a meme", you don't automatically win an argument/ Especially when you are wrong.

Back in the day Taker / Mean Mark did all kinds of agile shit - flying clotheslines with a flip, top turnbuckle clotheslines / punch, walking the top fucking rope. Those are easily a match for a damn enziguri.

Bam Bam was objectively more agile than Kane, throughout his career. It's like you never saw him wrestle or something.
>>
>>1560805
>Variant

I mean if it is so shit you have to pretend it's a different approach to the move it sucks. I'll stick with the guy who can do diving clotheslines, enziguris and missile dropkicks that actually look like what they're supposed to.

You can have a guy who's moonsault sucked ass and only became GOAT after he left this Earth if being wrong for the sake of it makes you feel good.
>>
>>1560791
Kane is 6'8" today but it honestly looks like he shrunk over the years, back in 98-02 he had to be an inch away if not 7ft
>>
>>1560795

Delete this

>>1560813

To be fair I cannot even name 5 people who can cut a decent promo on the current roster.
>>
>>1560818
He got old anon it happens to everyone.
>>
>>1560816
> diving clotheslines
> enziguiris
> makes you athletic
Kek
Bam Bam got a watchable match out of LT. That match was better than anything Kane's ever done, not even memeing
>>
>>1560818
I think it was around the New Gen era that they started getting into trouble with over-inflated wrestler stats. When they brought in wrestlers from other feds, who didn't inflate their stats as much as WWF/E, you could see how much shorter than billing many of the superstars were. I wouldn't be surprised if they had Kane wearing lifts for several years to hide this.

>>1560827
You don't shrink in your 40s unless you got multiple vertebrae shattered.
>>
>>1560829
Well you're no where near 6'10 and I doubt you can do a missile dropkick and by that same logic throwing yourself off something and landing on your fucking chest isn't that hard and I know damn well I could do that.

Contrarian all you like, Kane is one of the best big men in WWE history and saying the TLDR version of 'no' isn't going to change it one bit.

I mean he was complete hot shit for the last 8 or so years, but in his prime he was a top monster.
>>
>>1560836
Hate to break it to you bro but you can start shrinking at as early as 30.
>>
>>1560829
Kane's match with Daniel Bryan at Extreme Rules where he went through a flaming table was better than anything that fag bam bam ever did...

Sheit, Kane vs fake Kane in 06 was better than majority of bam bam career
>>
>>1560852
Kane vs Bryan was shit and of the biggest examples of why extreme rules doesn't work in the PG era
>>
>>1560848
Lol and you are just saying the TLDR version 'he is because i say he is'

He is top ten big men at a push only because he is such a meme that has been there for a long time and nowhere near the most athletic big man ever

>>1560852
Lol pls, that match was a joke. Bam bam vs bret is 10 times any match kane ever had
>>
>>1560875
>His post is still just 'no'
>If I convince them his post is bad nobody will notice none of my posts have any rebuttal better than nuh uh or it wasn't better than this vague better I can't back up.

Kek. You not liking Kane isn't going to change anything except how many posts this website has.

He's already regarded as one of the WWE's best and an attitude era best,and I bet even his hardcore match with Raven and beeg shits on any Bam Bam "draw."
>>
>>1560850
I'm guessing you'd have to be pretty fucking unhealthy for that to happen. Chronic degenerative disease, or lived of Burger King and suffering malnutrition your whole life or some shit.
>>
>>1560852
18+
>>
>>1560891
Or you live a fast paced and rough lifestyle that's rough on the joints, like a wrestler. But your idea was pretty cool too.

http://uamshealth.com/healthlibrary2/medicalmyths/dopeopleshrinkastheyage/
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.