[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF2 qlhcc55U >Undertaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: n-HvML.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
n-HvML.gif
2MB, 320x180px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF2qlhcc55U

>Undertaker is the MASTER of Kayfabe, true GOAT when it comes to never breaking character, ever.
>>
File: mark3.jpg (79KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
mark3.jpg
79KB, 600x445px
>Undertaker? Best ever
>>
What a mark
>>
Undertaker is garbage
>>
Fuck the Undercarder. Overrated hack
>>
>>1560143
One of his characters is a biker so it's fine
>>
>>1560143

UT is one of my all time favorites. But he should have retired years ago
>>
>>1560143
He's just going back to his badass patriotic Biker gimmick. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
Had no clue he dyed his facial hair for ring appearances
>>
>>1560143
It is so weird to hear him talk normally.
>>
>>1560143

>muh kayfeb

youre a dumb nigger and taker is one of the GOATs
>>
No one over 18 thinks undertaker is GOAT
>>
The master of kayfabe is John Cena. He never breaks character. NEVER.
>>
he never drew a dime
>>
>>1560270
>taker is one of the GOATs

18+
>>
File: fedorataker.png (71KB, 171x209px) Image search: [Google]
fedorataker.png
71KB, 171x209px
>Undertaker? He couldn't draw if he had the artistic ability of Leonardo da Vinci. Now Sami Zayn on the other hand....
>>
>>1560281
I don't know about masters of kayfabe, but I know Chris Benoit is the master of heel turns.
>>
>overrated
>shit gimmick
>would never get over today
>meme streak
>never drew a dime
>bad worker, carried by HBK, Punk and Haitch
>no mic skills
>terrible taste in women
>botchamania regular
>takes 6 months off every year
>his own biggest mark
>name is literally Mark
>cuck for Vince
>got locker room respect for having terrible socializing skills
>5th biggest name in the attitude era
>B-show cuck during the brand split
>never did house shows, wouldn't draw a full arena if he did anyways
>>
>>1560288
> This event was attended by 18,197 who paid a total of $837,150 in admission fees, and drew a 0.77 buyrate. This is the only WrestleMania in history not to have been a sell-out. Out of a total of 18,197 who attended, 16,467 paid. The remaining 1,737 tickets were given out for free, just to fill the arena

>WrestleMania 13 - 237,000 (Lowest Buyrate Record)

These marks don't know shit in here, Taker was a huge draw
>>
>>1560306
Post 2006 Taker was a draw faggot
>>
File: WM24.jpg (90KB, 340x470px) Image search: [Google]
WM24.jpg
90KB, 340x470px
>>1560331
>Wrestlemania 24
Wasn't the main draw, pic related

>Wrestlemania 26
Buyrate was so disappointing that they had to beg The Rock to come back
>>
>>1560331
>getting worked over an obvious work

Autism
>>
I love Undertaker, I don't care what anyone thinks. His entrance still gives me chills.
>>
File: image.png (438KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
438KB, 680x680px
>>1560359
>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Undertaker walked out at Wrestlemania. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing. You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words. His entrance still gives me chills.
>>
>>1560331
>wm26
>>
He is actually pretty good at just talking and that Undertaken line was a funny.

Taker podcast when???
>>
>>1560581
WM 26 drew no buys because Shawn

And the fact that the card was shit

I still loved it though, was comfy asf
>>
>>1560649
WM12 did better than 13
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.