[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ORIGINAL: It looks like Eva Marie was injured on Smackdo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: Eva-Marie.png (721KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Eva-Marie.png
721KB, 900x506px
>ORIGINAL: It looks like Eva Marie was injured on Smackdown Live.

>UPDATE: We have confirmed that Marie is not injured and her match being stopped on SmackDown was just an angle.

http://wrestlingnews.co/eva-marie-injured-on-smackdown-live/

The GOAT actress working wrestling """""""journalists""""""
>>
Based Eva working the smarks
>>
Eva, Roman, Baron Corbin and Braun Strowman are literally the best things going today

Smarks mad af
>>
>>1559842
Based Red Queen. Face of SD!

Champion when?
>>
File: 1460207622238.jpg (243KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1460207622238.jpg
243KB, 850x478px
holy shit she worked everybody

based smug princess
>>
>>1559842
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, SMARKS LITERALLY GOT FUCKING WORKED

BASED EVA

HOW WILL THE SMARKS EVER RECOVER FROM THIS?
>>
File: 192092091092.png (50KB, 235x237px) Image search: [Google]
192092091092.png
50KB, 235x237px
>yfw when she will bury B+eckeky without even giving her the privilege of working a match with her
>>
>>1559842
>UPDATE
this is a fucking joke
>>
>Zayn works everyone into thinking he got that shoulder injury again

????
>>
>>1559887
No one cares about your gay Canuck Muslim ginger manlet. We're talking about Based Eva.
>>
Smarks getting eternally beguiled by her.
>>
>>1559842
What a pathetic angle are they trying to appeal to women with early onset osteoporosis?
>>
>>1559842
BASED EVA
>>
>>1560313
>SEETHING
Eva is amazing. Get worked fatty
>>
>eva marie
>hasn't spoken yet
>hasn't even wrestled
>literally a better than the entire Rawtist roster

She may be the greatest heel of all time, unironically Ric Flair tier.
>>
>>1560402
Ric Flair is a joke. The biggest meme wrestler ever
>>
>>1559848
This

Eva, Roman, Strowman, Corbin, and Nia Jax need to be at the top of the card

These are who the real fans want to see
>>
>>1559842
Someone really thought that wasn't an angle? Jesus...
>>
Eva is so shit usually but she acted pretty well here. And spared us of seeing her in a "match", so double win.
>>
>>1560879
she spared us from a becky match if anything
>>
>>1559842
Smarks are probably oozing with rage lmao, it made them not feel smart
>>
>>1559842
>smarks shit on her
>she shows up once
>works them harder than anybody else has in the last decade

wtf I love eva now
>>
Did anyone really believe this was a real injury?
>>1559848
>Based Corbin
>>
>>1560879
BeckyLynchWafuAutist put your trip back on
>>
>Hasn't said a word
>Hasn't wrestled
>Hasn't cut any promos
>More heat that any heel on EITHER roster
>Working people so well they shoot work themselves into a worked work shoot work

Eva Marie is literally the best performer on Smackdown right now, not a joke, she is out-performing everyone.

>Selling works so hard the journalists work themselves through the kayfabe barrier
>all that red
>Charisma THE SIZE OF HER HEAD OH MY DAMN
>That coat looks like if the miz bought marise rule 63 version of his coat lmao

Based Eva
>>
>>1561069
The Adventures of Anemia Lady Vs Osteoporosis.
>>
>>1561074
SHE RAISES AWARENESS OF INFIRMITIES TOO?

BASED EVA, MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!
>>
>>1561077
So did Droz, and she will end up the same way if she ever actually tries to compete.
>>
>>1561097
>implying Eva wears baggy clothes
>Implying she wears clothes
>>
>>1560411
Bretpoopoo seething
>>
>>1561069

Heat? I've seen more excited crowds watching the Vaudevillains come to the ring.
>>
>>1561123
>louder than the ziggler/wyatt match

you worked yourself there.
>>
>>1561155

Yeah, the silence was absolutely deafening.
>>
>>1561165
>smackdown can't draw a crowd
>This is somehow Eva Marie's fault

>Winner of the 2013 Diva Search
>trained at the performance centre by the same people as Charlotte, becky, horseface, blahblahblah
>Maxim 4 page spread BEFORE she debuted
>Maxim Top 100 hottest women

Becky doesn't even have a hot stove let alone a hot 100 position.

Don't blame Eva for Becketty going nowhere in the past 6 months, crowd was dead because lf the irish buzzkiller not because of the based Red Queen.
>>
>>1561187

So the crowd was hot, but also dead? You're a joke my man.
>>
>>1561197
Hot for Eva's entrance, dead when they realised Eva would have to carry becketty and disappointed when the woman they came to see was too injured to perform.

Don't work yourself too hard.
>>
>>1561202

The only thing that gets worked when Eva shows up is your disgusting micropenis.
>>
>>1561212
I would not dishonour mi'lady like that, you blackguard!

How dare you speak so crassly about the Red Queen?!
>>
>>1559842
SASHA SKANKS BTFO

BECKETTY BTFO

ASGOOKA BTFO

NIKKIFELLA BTFO

BASED EVA
>>
Reminder: EVA MARIE HAS THE GUTS TO DO THINGS THAT NOBODY ELSE HAS THE GUTS TO DO

It's funny that low life losers are making fun of a woman who has actually done something in life, while they failed at everything, got depressed and now shit posts on a forum and will rot here forever, because they are failure at life. Eva Marie is a millionaire, she has already won, what she's doing now is using WWE as a platform to elevate herself and she's taking a shot at it, unlike you losers that faiked or got rejected at everything you tried to do.

I like how you couldn't even deny of the shit the girl wrote about you being not from concord and living off your parents basement, that you refuse to accept she can finally wrestle better than most of the roster, EVEN BETTER THAN ASGOOKA, and that is why you hate Eva.
Because it's the truth. You couldn't even deny it. Instead you zone in on "hurr eva can't wrestle" meme because she is not afraid to step in that ring with your neckbeard chants.
Let me guess, you think "It's better to not try and risk failure than to risk failure in trying"
Enjoy living in your safe space bubble because you have no balls, spending the rest of your days rage posting about a girl who has the ovaries and money to do what she wants with her life.
There's winners and losers in life Ladies & Gentlemen, now guess which one you are.
>>
>>1560888
>Bretslime STILL seething
>>
>>1559842
>http://wrestlingnews.co

>#justmarkthings
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.