[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/asp/ is basically just WWE fans that don't watch any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: tips.jpg (66KB, 750x751px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
66KB, 750x751px
>/asp/ is basically just WWE fans that don't watch any other wrestling, all weight 300+ pounds, have never talked to a female that wasn't their mom, and respond to any mention of non-McMahon approved WWE "superstars" with "please have sex" or fedora image macros. And the worst part is that you faggots are so totally lacking in self-awareness that you honestly think the rest of us can't see what you're doing and don't realize exactly what you're all like irl.
>>
File: 1527578.jpg (15KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1527578.jpg
15KB, 306x306px
>/asp/ is basically just WWE fans that don't watch any other wrestling, all weight 300+ pounds, have never talked to a female that wasn't their mom, and respond to any mention of non-McMahon approved WWE "superstars" with "please have sex" or fedora image macros. And the worst part is that you faggots are so totally lacking in self-awareness that you honestly think the rest of us can't see what you're doing and don't realize exactly what you're all like irl.
what did he mean by this?
>>
well when you chase the original userbase out thats what you get
>>
>>1559335
Please have sex
>>
Ive watched Asuka and Becky's outlaw matches. Is that good enough for you
>>
File: image.png (472KB, 856x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
472KB, 856x600px
>>1559344
How are you allowed to use the Internet after dinner, kiddo?
>>
File: FEDORA.png (217KB, 986x392px) Image search: [Google]
FEDORA.png
217KB, 986x392px
>>
File: image.png (47KB, 325x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
47KB, 325x275px
>>1559378
I meant to tag the fucking OP!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH GODDAMN SHIT??!!!!
>>
>>1559335
Where's this pasta from?
>>
>not being fat
>>
>>1559403
>>1557447
>>
>>1559335
He's not wrong.
>>
>>1559335
Literally begging you to beg for sex.
>>
>>1559335
Fedora all you want but it's more or less accurate.
>>
>>1559344
>comfy /wwe/ was killed for this

>>1559724
>I HOPE I FIT HERE :DD ebbin meems

>>1560172
yeah , fuck Hiro
>>
This place is easily the most autistic place on the Internet
>>
>>1560192
Nah your home of wew is
>>
>>1560192
>i never been on a furry/sonic board
this is just memesters wihtout the +1
>>
>>1560192
agreed, /b/ isn't even on this level
>>
>>1560192
>what is plebbit

Pure unadulterated unironic autism.
>>
>>1559335
18+

Go back to wooo
>>
Most left after the boot from /sp
>>
>>1559335
And all the responses from the neckbeard autists just proved your point.
>>
FedoRamen thread.
>>
I love this board.
>>
>>1560706
> FedoraRamen
So cringe. Dont you realise how cringe you are?
Do you like roman or hate him i cant even tell
>>
>>1560184
>/sp/ general
I fucking miss that thread. It was comfy as fuck. Everyone laughed at Swedes' Paige-stalking going too far, the cp spammer and Bretfag, and then 5 minutes later the autism would die down and everyone got back to the thread.
>those based Rumble and Wrestle kingdom January threads
>>
Antismarks in /asp/ are literally the outcasts of 4chan and cucked by a chink. How pathetic can one be?
>>
>>1561017

He's Japanese where the best wrestling and anime comes from.

You better put some Respekt on it!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.