[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is by far the worst wrestling board on the internet Overall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: 34523.jpg (28KB, 376x399px) Image search: [Google]
34523.jpg
28KB, 376x399px
This is by far the worst wrestling board on the internet

Overall lower quality and user IQ than shitholes like the Wrestlezone forums

People throw around autism a lot on the internet but never have I seen a group of blatantly underage, mentally unwell autistic people gathered in one place on the internet before

None of you have any worthwhile opinions, only shitposting and memes
>>
>>1558994
have sex
>>
Take a shower
>>
Gain height
>>
>>1558994
Lol you are the weeb from the obscure monkey wrestling thread arent you

Here i will tell you again...

Fuck off back to wue
And seek sunlight
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 300x250px
>>1558994
Anon on suicide watch
>>
>>1558994
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
Get a clue
>>
The only people with low IQ's here are the Roman haters
>>
yeah, but how's your fart game?
>>
>>1559021
Dont forget the S+asha haters
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 720x720px
IT DONT MATTER ALL YOU WRESTLING FAGZ STOLE OUR DAMN BOARD!!!!!
>>
>>1558994
Get worked mark
>>
File: 1426976438883.jpg (162KB, 991x631px) Image search: [Google]
1426976438883.jpg
162KB, 991x631px
>>1559046
Just remember: this is what happens when you let in refugees.
>>
File: big kev.png (130KB, 194x343px) Image search: [Google]
big kev.png
130KB, 194x343px
>>1558994
Fuck off back to SquaredCircle.
>>
>>1559061
GOAT
>>
get a pussy nerd
>>
>>1558994
Hit the weights.
>>
Eighteen plus.
>>
File: 50c9f1527ab91.preview-620.jpg (57KB, 620x415px) Image search: [Google]
50c9f1527ab91.preview-620.jpg
57KB, 620x415px
>>1559061
>>
>>1559145
BASED DEANCHAD
>>
I've never seen a group of people with such an awful and unfunny collective sense of humor.
>>
>>1559158
your family conceiving you was a pretty bad joke
>>
>>1558994
This is all true, but have sex
>>
>>1559164
KEK
>>
>>1559061
BASED
>>
Thank you based chinaman hirohito for letting in all the garbage to ruin the board!
>>
>>1558994
This is why I love it. I can make terrible shitpost threads and not get banned.
>>
>>1559046
and you're never getting it back

KEK
>>
>>1558994
Who's your favorite wrestler?
>>
>>1558994
>Knowing about wrestling boards
You should leave the basement often
>>
I agree, this place is not for discussing wrestling, the other day after watching smackdown I came here and saw people shitpost and meme, I think most people here aren't even wrestling fans, they're just trolls, also there are shills on this board that spam the same topics for whatever reason. You have to go to wrestling forum to have an actual discussion.
>>
>>1560128
Go discuss your favorite vanilla midgets somewhere else and shut the fuck up
>>
>>1560145
I don't even like Dean ambrose or rollins
>>
>>1560128
Exactly!!!
>>
>>1560155
Yeah you probably like even smaller guys like Zayn and Balor. Fuck off.
>>
""Discussing wrestling""" here

Lel what a joke, the only reason to come here is the live threads

Most people are crossboarders who post here anyways, no one honestly spends their entire time here trying to discuss wrestling hence why its so fucking slow when its not a PPV, RAW or Smack
>>
>>1560161
Nope, I like reigns, ko and randy
>>
>>1560165
Of course you like the fatty. Typical 300+ pound virgin crying about the lack of "in depth discussion about wrestling." Wahhhhh.
>>
>>1558994
>discusion here
>implying
this is leddit without le upvoat
Not even the game threads are comfy
But its not our fault , its Hiro fault.
Also
>>1558996
>>1559001
>>1559021
>>1559026
>>1559046
+1 good memes

>>1560128
Just a bunch of contrarias and memesters sadly. Typical 12yr /b/ memesters
>>
>>1560174
We used to have comfy threads

Then they got deleted because they were considered "board flood"
>>
>>1560166
huh?
>>
>>1558994
They also don't seem to know what "cuck" means, but love Fatt Hardy.
>>
guys do you think paige would ever date me? im pretty tall (5'3) and 97 pounds. i can do a backflip (WITHOUT a trampoline or foam pit) and I can life up to 260 pounds. thanks
>>
>>1560240
Are you a woman?
>>
>>1560174
>But its not our fault , its Hiro fault.
Hiro doesn't force you to make 20 "CM Cuck" "What did X mean by this" or "What he a draw" thread
>>
>>1559016
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty good... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost smile emoticon. It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...
>>
Today has actually been a relatively high quality posting day

3-4 solid threads, Jesus thread has potential to take it to 5
>>
File: Vince_McMahon.jpg (41KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
Vince_McMahon.jpg
41KB, 678x678px
>Today has actually been a relatively high quality posting day
>3-4 solid threads, Jesus thread has potential to take it to 5
>>
>>1558994
>SEETHING
>>
>>1563119
but he forced us to stay in this shithole
Compare this shit with old /sp/ comfy wwe generals
Also we need better mods
>>
File: 1469750032325.png (779KB, 710x834px) Image search: [Google]
1469750032325.png
779KB, 710x834px
>Today has actually been a relatively high quality posting day
>3-4 solid threads, Jesus thread has potential to take it to 5
>>
File: image_99.jpg (22KB, 320x370px) Image search: [Google]
image_99.jpg
22KB, 320x370px
Hey Faggots,

My name is Phil, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of me because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also got straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
>>
>>1563452
Literally who?
>>
>>1559061
KING
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.