[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TALK IS JERICHO BABY TALK IS JERICHO (OY OY OY) TALK IS JERICHO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: Talk-Is-Jericho-21.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Talk-Is-Jericho-21.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
TALK IS JERICHO BABY
TALK IS JERICHO (OY OY OY)
TALK IS JERICHO MAMA
TALK IS ME.

Talk is Jericho podcast thread.
Favorite episode?
Listening to the BROKEN Matt episode?
Best sponsor?

>he still hasn't tried DDP Yoga after it saved Jake the Snake's life and put JeriGOAT back into the ring
>>
BROTHER KEITH, I KNEW YOU'D COME
>>
>The lineage of Broken Matt

Based Matt working everyone
>>
My favorite episode is probably the Samoa Joe one, really chill talking about times in Japan mostly.

I usually skip over the ads
>>
>>1557841
>maintains the accent 95% of the interview

That is some dedication.
Also, Senor Benjamin is based
>>
>>1557857
Matt has always been one of the greatest workers in the biz
>>
>>1557857
For some kayfabe never died.
>>
File: 1425351545958.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1425351545958.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
>Subterranean Lucha
>>
>>1557889
Will he be challenging Jonathan Tierra for the championship there?
>>
>>1557841
>interrupting whenever Jericho calls brother Nero by his wrong name

Based Matt.
>>
>>1557841
Talk'n Shop was the best episode of TIJ because it finally went longer than half an hour
>>
File: kino.jpg (176KB, 900x471px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
176KB, 900x471px
5'35" into this episode and I am shitting myself with laughter already.
That fucken voice, man.
He's a legend.
>>
>>1558084
>Legend

Legends don't have it "figured out" decades after doing nothing of note.
>>
>>1558087
Hi Jeff!
>>
>>1558087
Matt has always been great
>>
File: extraordinary xylophone.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
extraordinary xylophone.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>1558087
DELETE YOURSELF
>>
File: 1469146010776.jpg (97KB, 800x671px) Image search: [Google]
1469146010776.jpg
97KB, 800x671px
>>1558094
There is no jeff

Only brother nero / obsolete mule
>>
>>1557841
Jericho is the worst of the big 3
Austin and JR are far superior, and unlike Jericho they don't shill as much or suck WWE cock anytime someone slanders the company.
>>
>>1558208
I can't listen to either of their podcasts because they do sponsorship adverts for the first 6 minutes.
>>
>>1558208
All of them are pretty boring desu. Don't listen unless there's somebody else really interesting on.

I listen to Cornette's show weekly though.
>>
>>1558213
Can't skip ahead?
>>
>>1558229
On phone/tablet/desktop I can. But I have a £5 mp3 player for my car, which has no search function.
>>
>>1558221
What's Cornetto's show like?
I binged through Austin's podcast and could do with new material, plus Cornette can be hilarious at times
>>
>>1558267
pretty much what you'd expect, JR if he grew a pair
>>
>>1558208
Well they do have a contract with WWE and shitting on your employer always ends bad
>>
I discovered Luke Gallows is one of the funniest people I've ever heard in my life from the Club episode
>>
>>1558267
Cornetto's is the best of the bunch by far.
Only wrestle podcast I subscribe to. I'll listen to the others sporadically.
>>
>>1558267
He has a lot of political rants so if you're not into that you won't like it all the time.

But mostly it's talking to old wrestlers and funny old stories.
>>
>>1558208
>Jericho is a WWE shill
>interviews a TNA guy while still wrestling for WWE
>>
>>1558364
He's politically like Bill Maher - left but doesn't care about PC/SJW stuff.

He's also very old school in his opinions on wrestling.

I don't agree with all his rants but his turns of phrase are always funny.
>>
>>1558372
>interviews people right after they got fired from WWE and lets them shit talk WWE

Jericho is based
>>
>Brother Keith
>I knew you'd come
Just started and it's already glorious.
>>
>>1557841
Probably because DDP Yoga is more or less a wash in comparison to regular yoga.

DDP Yoga didn't save Jake/Scott, DDP did. And Jericho/AJ would have had the same results from a real yoga routine with the shit DDP added to it done on the side.

Great marketing, great story, mediocre product. I hope he makes a bundle off it but seeing people push it as a miracle routine here is quite odd.
>>
>>1558306
That's my problem with Jericho's podcast, he's so limited about what he can say and can't just speak his mind. Bad idea for a podcast desu
>>
I actually just got done watching The Resurrection of Jake The Snake Roberts and it's actually a decent watch. Never realized how shit he had it growing up, and the journey he went on.
It is DELIGHTFUL
>>
>>1558372
TNA is acceptable to talk about now, even the interview with AJ that was CREATED entirely by the WWE had him talking about TNA alot
>>
>the title of the world
>the third incarnation of carter
>>
>DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE
HILLARY BTFO BY BASED BROKEN MATT
>>
>>1557841
>HE WAS A SPOT MONKEY

BASED BROKEN MATT
>>
>>1557841
Listening to it while working out.
Jesus Christ, the amount of auto-irony and Matt's ability to play around with kayfabe storytelling is insane. Purely INSANE.
I can't believe that this is the same guy who was a fat sack of copycat garbage that was stuck in the shadow of his brother's glory. He has loads of charisma, but he didn't show any during all these years in WWE.
How?
>>
File: 1467775730115.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467775730115.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1559383
He's his own writer in TNA.
>>
>dem commercial segways
>dem fake laughs
>yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
>pronouncing page as pah-zhay
>canucking out when fellow canuck guests appear
>>
>>1557841
Obsolete mule being deleted.
>>
>>1559383
WWE in general hates 'witty' comedy characters. They like kiddy comedy characters like New Day or face Mankind, or offensive comedy characters like King or Roddy Piper, but if there's any kind of wit or cleverness in the character, they tend to hate it. Because they really look down on their fans as idiots who won't understand.

So it's rare to get a Jericho / Rock / Broken Matt type of persona in WWE. Also, they probably sent the Hardy boyz to a consumer panel and found out that Jeff was most popular because he drew all the emo girls with his arm-stockings and see-thru vest.
>>
>>1558087
That's because he couldn't be his own character. WWE just made Matt hardy a side character with nothing to do after the Edge & Lita feud. V1, Hardy Boyz, & the Edge & Lita Feud were his high points, but that was it. Hell, V1 was a great character & in his other personas in the indie scene you can see a hint of it, even now you could see a little V1. Does anyone know if he was this creative with him & Neros OMEGA wrestling?
>>
File: ZV1cxn.gif (4MB, 217x272px)
ZV1cxn.gif
4MB, 217x272px
>DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE
>>
>>1563495
KEK
>>
Meek Mahan's show BTFO https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/761372977078366208
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.