[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>diamond cutter finisher >offspring of a legend >dresses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>diamond cutter finisher
>offspring of a legend
>dresses like a wrestler
>8/10 aesthetic body and facial hair
>legend killer gimmick was a staple of ruthless aggression era
>his undertaker match is now part of the streak's legacy

I don't get it. Why is he so hated on a level close to Cena?

Sure, he's a dick backstage as well as a booking whore, but that's the story for literally ever main eventer in history. HBK was probably worse than him in that department and he's still more over than him.
>>
>>1557116
Orton hate is overrated. The guy is the second most followed on twitter behind Cena with 4.5m followers. The guy is super popular.
>>
I've always liked Randy, but he has gone on runs of being horrendously boring. Current Orton being himself and having fun is legitimately the most over person in WWE though, which is really nice.
>>
Wwe underutilized him by giving him a boring gimmick for way to long, his legend killer gimmick and the current cool guy gimmick is way better and shows his true personality and mic skills, this is example of how wwe booking can make or break a guy.
>>
>>1557121

Too bad he's stuck on Smackdown. He needs to get back into better shape too. Too much time off, Zayn had belly fat when he came back too and now it's gone so I figure in a month or two Orton will be ripped again.
>>
Orton can't wrestle.
>>
>>1557162
>you
>>
>>1557156
>Too bad he's stuck on Smackdown.

>too bad he's stuck on a tighter show that risks exposing him less due to an hour less air-time

Yeah that really sucks.
I'm glad he's on SD, and glad he seems to give a shit. I keep hearing how he much prefers being Heel, too. So if he has this level of zeal being a Face, a Heel run is something to legitimately look forward to.
>>
>>1557116

>Why do people hate him

I didn't watch wrestling between 2004 - 2013. People say that he was boring and didn't care. For the most part they're right, there are some matches where Randy looks like the GOAT and there are others where he just doesn't look like he wants to be there. This inconsistency is what "sours" people on him. Idiots like this guy >>1557162 who say he can't wrestle don't know what they're talking about for the most part.

That said, he looks like he's enjoying himself and that's whats important
>>
>no Heel Randy vs Zayn feud because of meme split
>>
>>1557187
That would be fucking based.
>tfw thought they may go Zayn vs Rusev
>that got squashed, too
>tfw at least hoped they'd re-introduce KO and Sami really quickly before SS just to prompt a stipulation match that would steal the card
>JeriKO is happening

All my Sami feuds are being taken away.
>>
>>1557199

Jericho needs to go. His heel routine is too forced because everyone treats him like a legend. Comes out to cheers every week and then has to yell "SHUT UP" at the crowd to even get a couple boo's.
>>
>>1557504
Stupid idiot.
>>
>>1557116
he refuses to take risks in the ring
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.