[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw this is unironically a better match than le wewtist """"dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>yfw this is unironically a better match than le wewtist """"dream match""""
>yfw they tell a compelling story that they piece together for weeks in the run-up
>yfw Seth and Finn go back-and-forth with a few more "i want the title", "no, seth, oi want the title, and ill finger yer arse" promos and have a lackluster spot-for-spotfest
>yfw smackdown is putting together a better narrative with fucking scraps than Raw is with the company's """"""top stars""""""

Seth and Finn should be fucking ashamed of themselves to be desu
>>
>yfw smackdown is putting together a better narrative with fucking scraps than Raw is with the company's """"""top stars""""""

Do they still have that nigga from NXT booking SmackDown? That was basically his job on NXT as well and it was at its peak while he was there, so it makes sense. I didn't think I'd ever give a shit about a Dolph feud again.
>>
>>1557115
Are you talking about Ryan Ward? I think he writes for both shows.
But if Raw/Smackdown this week are anything to go by, he has a bigger say in Smackdown.
>>
no shit

Dolph and Dean actually made me excited for the match. Finn got exposed and ruined the buildup.
>>
>>1557111
>they tell a compelling story

and this is the exact moment your post lost all credibility
>>
>>1557111
We'll see, I guess. I think Ziggler and Balor are a fairly similar level of worker but Rollins is way better than Ambrose, so the Raw match will probably be better.
>>
File: [tips llama].jpg (364KB, 1183x1280px) Image search: [Google]
[tips llama].jpg
364KB, 1183x1280px
>>1557250
>>
Dolph has always been great but booked like shit, he's managed to have good crowd reactions despite this.

It was nice to see him actually motivated and cutting a good promo.

I also really loved the implication of Dean only poking at him during his promo to further motivate Dolph as Dean thinks of himself as "captain of the blue team" and said he wants everyone on Smackdown to do well.
>>
>>1557254
Nah, Balor's ahead of Ziggler quite firmly. The caliber of workers in Raw's match trumps Smackdown's.
I just think it's going to be a clear example of "capable to good workers with solid build trump great workers with shit build"
>>
>>1557261
I wonder if Bray will somehow be worked into it. The fans would clearly rather see a triple threat between the three. Or is it just a set-up for a Wyatts v Ziggy & Ambrose next week?
>>
>>1557274
>Or is it just a set-up for a Wyatts v Ziggy & Ambrose next week?

I think this. The build for the solo match was really dedicated, and surprisingly good. Plus they've already begun heavily plugging the Dolph/Dean graphics.
I think Bray's just going to be a third wheel to establish himself as a big Heel in Smackdown's immediate title scene.
I did like Rowan's usage, though. I hope he remains kinda separate from Bray, so he can work singles matches more. And has his own little midcard run, only helping Bray sporadically.
>>
>>1557115
I'm pretty sure Ryan Ward is the head writer for Smackdown now
>>
>Smarks are back to loving Dolph again
>>
>>1557586
>when people do things entertaining, people respond positively
>>
>>1557111
but Dean is a shit wrestler, Ziggler is going to carry the match
>>
>>1557590

More like, dolph has always had good baby face potential, but smarks are quick to dismiss anything that is bad, no matter how temporary it is, and that's the end of it.

>Dolph is in a awfully written feud with Rusev that means Dolph is bad and always has been, forever
>>
>>1557607
Please gain height
>>
>>1557638
I've always seen people willing to accept that Dolph had a lot of potential at various points in his career, but was squandered and wrongly utilized.
The only legit consistent complaint is that his mic-work when he tries to be funny is fucking awful. Which it is.
>>
>>1557657
>I've always seen people willing to accept that Dolph had a lot of potential at various points in his career,

Not on this awful board they don't.

People also used to like Cesaro overwhelmingly on here, until reddit force fed the "Cesaro section" meme, and then he just got a lot of haters who seemingly came out of nowhere.

People's likes and dislikes for a wrestler on here are usually just reactionary stuff to the opposite of what other hug boxes like.

>Dolph has fans on reddit? He sucks and always has, will never be better than billy gunn
>Reddit likes Sasha? Oh well I guess we hate her now and she looks like a horse xD
>>
>>1557674
She does look like a horse though
>>
>>1557674
>>1557752
she actually does tbf
>>
>>1557752
>>1557767

(you)
>>
>>1557778
I'm not saying anything about her ability
But she is quite horsey
>>
>>1557674
Only reason i dislike Cesaro is because his meme clotheslines except the one he does from the second rope, that one is based.
>>
Rollins vs Balor is gonna have the shittiest build out of all the matches

Even Roman Reigns vs Rusev will be more interesting, nobody cares about that shit match except neckbeards

Just look at twitter on Tuesday and Monday, NOBODY talked about Rollins and Balor, they don't appeal to casual fans

If they main event SS it will have the lowest buyrate since WM 26
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.