[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I AM THAT DAMN GOOD >No you are not What did the Lunatic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Co5MNNlXYAADBku.jpg (47KB, 776x431px) Image search: [Google]
Co5MNNlXYAADBku.jpg
47KB, 776x431px
>I AM THAT DAMN GOOD
>No you are not

What did the Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose mean by this?
>>
he means he tasted zigglers cock and it did not taste the same as the cock he sucks every day of the week aka gaytch's cock
>>
>Ambrose acting all superior when he was killing himself in the indys while Ziggler was champion and banging hot chicks

Can't make this shit up.
>>
Dean was really acting crazy out there
Did you him stand up during his interview with Renee?

The guy's an absolute lunatic xD
>>
File: lel.jpg (138KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
138KB, 500x593px
>>1556767
>Ziggler was champion and banging hot chicks

>implying
>>
>>1556767
The road he took to the WWE main event scene is more impressive than anything ziggler has ever done
>>
>>1556791
Ziggler got a huge pop cashing on on a face with a bum knee

Dean never got a pop in his life no less one of the biggest pops in pg era
>>
>>1556796
xD haha I love memes too
>>
Is his nickname the Kingpin now? Mauro kept calling him that
>>
>>1556762
The Kingpin of Smackdown Live meant that Ziggler has a very high opinion of himself and his wrestling quality, but his obsession with translating this to others such as the fans and management means he can never focus on his championship ambitions. This makes Ziggler the most exciting choke artist in wrestling, a paper tiger that can't compete when presented with the goal-oriented style of the Kingpin.
>>
>Ziggler-Bray-Dean triple threat at Summerslam
OR
>Ziggler/Dean vs. Bray/Rowan on Smackdown next week. Ziggler/Dean win, Dean gains a bit of respect for Zigger, who immediately kicks him in the face for a heel turn.

Which is it gonna be?
>>
File: 1470208568744.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1470208568744.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>1557281
>he thinks Bray is going to main event summerslam
>>
>>1557281
It's over for Bray senpai. Just give up.
>>
>>1557290
Go to bed euro cuck
>>
>>1557281
>Dean gains a bit of respect for Zigger, who immediately kicks him in the face for a heel turn.

Switch this to Dean hitting Ziggler.
>>
>>1557290
>Thinking SD is going to be the Main Event
>>
>>1556767
Ambrose was literally a jobber for two years
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.