[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So which was better this week. I go with Smackdown, the ma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

So which was better this week.

I go with Smackdown, the matches were so-so but the promos were great and Sasha, Finn and Seth fucking ruined half of Raw.

Also who the fuck asked for JINDER FUCKING MAHAL

http://www.strawpoll.me/10903522
>>
File: Rawtists.png (90KB, 247x259px) Image search: [Google]
Rawtists.png
90KB, 247x259px
Raw

Can't wait for some BBC next week!
>>
Last week - Raw won
This week - Smackdown won

Smackdown won by a much greater margin this week, tho.
>>
The Sasha skanks """"""""""""""""""""promo"""""""""""""""""""""" made me almost kill myself.

FUCKING ZIGGLER made me excited for a match. Fucking Ziggler.

Raw BTFO
>>
>>1556699
Smackdown was better this week, RAW had a lot of signs of slipping into its old bullshit, especially the golden truth stuff.

That being said Smackdown wasn't great either honestly, a lot of trash still made the cut.

>rhyno vs heath shitter anounced, who gives a fuck
>Carmella vs Nattie I don't care at all
>Mauro was shit on commentary this week, stumbled over names almost constantly in the ziggler vs wyatt match.
>the commentary team in general isn't as good. at least JR isn't talking as much as he used to but he should still fuck off, Mauro has been spotty recently and Otunga has no place being at that desk. He kept saying major key to try to win meme points, what a shitlord.

On the other hand though the AA match was a decent debut showcase, the ziggler build was good, and the Eva Marie bait and switch were all enjoyable.

I liked the side cards too when people are walking down the ramp, it's a nice touch.
>>
RAW
>Great attitudinal promos from Banks, Enzo, Jericho, Seth and Heyman
>Several Decent matches

Smackdown
>Shit promos
>1 (one) decent match
>>
>>1556741
A lot of those downsides barely ate up any air-time, though.
That's what I liked. They only had 2 hours, kept it sharp, concise, and wasted minimal time.
>>
File: 234223234235235.jpg (8KB, 229x200px) Image search: [Google]
234223234235235.jpg
8KB, 229x200px
>>1556748
>Great attitudinal promos from Banks, Enzo, Jericho, Seth and Heyman
>Banks
>SETH
>mfw

This two fucks ruined half of the show and thats a fact
>>
>>1556749
Yeah, I'd agree. Honestly as much as Smackdown got shafted in the draft, this week they didn't show it,

Last week they exposed the hell out of it with that rumble with the whole male roster, this week was more staggered, people got screen time but didn't overstay.
>>
>>1556748
Banks should fuck off.

If that insider source is to be believed about Charlotte wanting some time off then we might need to get used to awful promos and awful matches with this botchhorse because Raw doesn't have a credible female opponent for her.

Unless they bring Paige back from obscurity? Or Bring up Bayley or Asuka? I don't know, this whole this is bad timing considering the draft.

No joke the women's division on raw is

BotchHorse
Charlotte
Dana Brooke (brought up far too soon)
Nia Jax (brought up far too soon)
Paige
Alicia Fox
Lana (who probably won't wrestle often if at all)

Fox hasn't been on TV in months, I think that 8 diva tag match at WM was her last appearance.

Paige has been jobbed silly recently, I don't think ahe'll be seen as a serious contender for the championship.
>>
>>1556699
Raw easily. The opening segment was the only good thing on both shows. Smackdown was as boring as ever.
>>
>>1556769
alicia fox is the best womens wrestler on that list
>>
>>1556774
>The opening segment was the only good thing on both shows

>Sasha skanks and Enzo being cringe as fuck for 45 minutes
>Good
>>
>>1556777
She really might be.

She was improving when we saw her before, if she's been training well in this downtime she really might be great.

Who fucking knows, but the point is right now, the audience doesn't have an obvious alternative to Charlotte as number 1 contender.

No one else has been shown as strong in months. At this point I legit think if they booked a match between Renee Young and Paige Renee would go over.
>>
>>1556783
They're obvs building up Nia Jax as the next heel to face Sasha.
>>
>>1556783
she is the hottest too
>>
>>1556786
Nia Jax needs a solid year before she's ready to work at that level.

Her Promos aren't good, her in ring work is sloppy, and her size causes problems with selling a pro wrestling match.

Watch Nia vs Asuka at the last takeover, Asuka is a good worker but she has difficulty working with someone with such a large body. It's a problem. And the finish suffered because of it.

No way in hell can Sasha work against someone as big as Nia, but no way can Nia be the women's champ, she's boring on mic and in ring so she can't carry the belt even as a monster heel.

As fucked up a thing as this is to say, but if Charlotte leaves for a while, Alicia Fox might very well be the best contender.

Unless they start doing a lot of work on Paige.
>>
>>1556769
I forgot Summer Rae but the argument doesn't change, Summer hasn't won in months.
>>
>>1556806
>Nia Jax needs a solid year before she's ready to work at that level.
Dude. You know that. I know that. You didn't need to write the rest of your post.

This is WWE we're talking about. She's next in line for a title shot after the Charlotte/Sasha feud.
>>
Sorry Fox fans, but she'd be gone from the company soon if it wasn't for the brand split and their desperate need to fill the rosters. They don't even want her on Total Divas any more.
>>
>>1556826
I don't know man, here's the comparison.

Will Braun Strowman be the first guy competing for the Unniversal Championship after Summerslam?

I doubt it. The squash matches are why people draw comparisons between the two but it goes further than that.

Both were brought up before they should have been, both may go on to hold the title down the road, but right now both need time.

If they had confidence in Nia to be the next number 1 contender she would be given longer matches, against more credible, established opponents.

She isn't a factor for the next 6 months man, no way.
>>
>>1556839
No but how many men are on Raw? A lot. How many women have been on the last two Raws? 4.

I don't think Sasha will drop the title to her, but it'll definitely be a feud. In ring talent is still secondary to being in The Rock's family and the good publicity they think they have from pushing a fattie and having Cole talk about how beautiful she is.
>>
>>1556839
>She isn't a factor for the next 6 months man, no way.

The Diva's division is so devoid of talent I could see her beinga factor in the next one.

>If they had confidence in Nia to be the next number 1 contender she would be given longer matches, against more credible, established opponents.

That's not how you build a monster.
Nia's actually fairly capable in-ring. She plays her monster shtick well. I can see them pinning the small Sasha against the three-times-her-size big Samoan coconut monster
>>
>>1556868
I loved how when they introduced her they listed a bunch of relatives, omitted roman because they knew she'd get roman/xpac heat.

They learned from burying the usos.
>>
File: jericho smug.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
jericho smug.webm
3MB, 800x450px
ITT
>I go with the brand I support regardless of it's flaws
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.