[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she the female Scott Steiner? I'm kind of in love with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Dana_Brooke_@_NXT_4.15.15.jpg (147KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
Dana_Brooke_@_NXT_4.15.15.jpg
147KB, 642x722px
Is she the female Scott Steiner?

I'm kind of in love with her desu, she ties with Eva and Bliss as the hottest piece of ass in the E right now.

Push her to the damn moon, Vinny boy!
>>
Before she put on 30 lbs maybe
>>
No, scott steiner can actually wrestle
>>
No, dana brooke is actually good
>>
>>1556244
They don't call her Big Momma Pump for a reason.
>>
>>1556255
t. Someone who only watched roided up WWE/TNA Steiner
>>
File: 1469600080099.jpg (65KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469600080099.jpg
65KB, 480x640px
>No, dana brooke is actually good
>>
After she ran in on the mixed tag match she did a little "talk to the hand"/fuck off thing to somebody in the audience that was trash talking her and Charles, I thought that was a great little move.

Could see her being a top tier heel diva honestly, she has the look, the personality, right now she's playing second fiddle to Charles but I think they should have her break away and give her some good squish matches against local jobbers that will make her look good.

Give her a sort of "I'm hot and I know it" gimmick and let her rib some fat marks in the crowd from time to time and she will generate nuclear heat imo.
>>
not until she cuts entertaining off the wall promos
>>
"""""Shes"""""" disgusting
>>
U GOT 13 1/2 CHANCE BEAT ME SOMOA JO BECAUSE IM A GENETIC FREAK AND IM NOT NORMAL
>>
>>1556257
Roided up Steiner is good Steiner.
>>
>>1556265

This. Why doesn't a diva have the sable gimmick of calling out fat marks and being better than everyone?
>>
she got fat

before that yeah
>>
File: FUCKINGFATASSES.jpg (25KB, 480x298px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGFATASSES.jpg
25KB, 480x298px
she'd make a good valet, if she weren't a fatass.
>>
>>1556255
>Scott Steiner
>not one of the GOATS at every department in pro wrestling at at at least some point of his career
>>
>>1556255
18+
>>
Too bad she looks like Jordan Peele in drag
>>
I want to impregnate Dana, shame Jericho is ramming that
>>
>ITT: no-lifting manlets who consider any women slightly bigger than them fat.
>>
>>1556799
Speak for yourself.
>>
Stop trying so hard to get over, tripfags
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.