[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO asked for this match? >triple threat between 3 of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

WHO asked for this match?

>triple threat between 3 of the most boring and overexposed guys on the roster at the time

Not to mention the actual match was shit

And why did Orton retain? Why didn't they play off Cena's momentum after returning at the RR?
>>
Are you saying every royal rumble winner should also win at Wrestlemania? Wouldn't that get very predictable?
>>
>>1556176
Gaytch needed to be in the title picture

Randy won so Gaytch looked strong when he beat him the next year
>>
>>1556186
This was the start of 4(FOUR) straight years the winner of the RR didn't win the title at WM
>>
triple h needs to fuck off
>>
>>1556254
>Paul will get another top run before JeriGOAT
>>
can some explain why paul was in this match. I did not watch. John wins the last good RR and Randy is champion. Where the fuck does gay ass haitch fit in here
>>
>>1556263
Cause he was too "big" to be in the mitb ladder match cause he's a faggot
>>
>>1556176
It looks like a retard made those graphics
>>
>>1556279
fucking faggot

whats the kayfabe reason?
>>
>>1556288
Idk I forgot, I think because he and Orton were feuding and Cena came out of nowhere and like the idiot he was Orton let him into the match
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.