[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In 1 week Smackdown was able to get people to care about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: dolphziggler.jpg (15KB, 303x198px) Image search: [Google]
dolphziggler.jpg
15KB, 303x198px
>In 1 week Smackdown was able to get people to care about Dolph Ziggler again
>Finn Balor is already coming out to crickets after his debut last week
APOLOGIZE
>>
Sorry, I only care about Bray desu.
How has Bray not buried everyone yet?
Big guy
Mic gold
Charisma
Over as fuck entrance
Good wrestler
>>
>>1555482
Shit pisses me off too senpai. He's the only wrestler on the roster with a character yet they keep shitting on him. Wrestling is dead.
>>
>>1555482
They keep making him look strong after every match, like tonight. They must be planning on doing something with him. Right?
>>
>Have a guy with an original gimmck that's not "I'M A WRESTLER THAT TOOK INSPIRATION FROM THIS WRESTLER"
>Have him buried to this guy who fucked Amy Schumer

Fuck you to Vince.
>>
>>1555482
blame Taker

Smarks don't like talking about it since they love him, but Taker hurt Brays career far worse than Cena's.
>>
>>1555534
>making him look strong
>lost to Dolph fucking Ziggler
"no" doesn't matter if he beats up the entire roster after losing he's a jobber.
>>
>>1555538
>Implying

Facing Taker didn't bury Punk, or Shawn Michaels or Triple H or Big Boss Man or Edge or Mark Henry or Kane or Batista or Randy Orton or Sid or Big Show or A-Train or Diesel or Jake the Snake or King Kong Bundy or Jimmy Snuka or Ric Flair
>>
>>1555535
I like Bray LMAO but come on, his shtick is far from original. The creepy guy has been done before. So has the cult leader. Jake The Snake, Raven, Undertaker, Kane, CM Punk, Gangrel, The Boogeyman etc.
>>
>>1555546
Not talking about Mania

Talking about where Kane/Taker beat the Wyatt's 4 v 2 in 10 minutes and made them look like geeks
>>
>>1555547
Supernatural wrestlers are dying, we should be grateful Bray even exists when Taker only shows up once a year.
>>
>>1555552
Well, I know I'm going to get an "outlel" for this, but if you want supernatural there's plenty in Lucha Underground.
But yeah, as far as WWE goes I agree with you.
>>
>>1555560
Fuck off Beato
>>
S/o to Ziggler for being one of the few people in the WWE today that can wrestle good matches and isn't an emotionless shitter (Reigns, Cesaro, Balor)
>>
no one cares about ziggler
>>
>>1555684
Holy shit please talk to a woman you fucking loser.
>>
>>1555690
I would rather not. I am comfortable in the confinements of my bedroom.
>>
Ziggler is shit. I still give no shits about him
>>
>>1555538
Taker really should have passed the torch to Bray. But since he lost to part timer the year before two loses would leave a terrible taste in people's mouths.
>>
>>1555723

You gave him the title of shit, therefor, you gave a shit about him.

:^)
>>
>>1555740
see
>>1555550
>>
>>1555757
Oh yeah that was pretty bad. When was the last time the Wyatts won a meaningful feud?
>>
>>1555764
Years ago
>>
>>1555764
Against the shield
>>
Based ZigGOAT
>>
>>1555402
I AM SORRY ZIGGLER-KUN
YOU CUT A GREAT PROMO AND I WANT TO BALEEB IN (YOU)

>>1555546
None of those guys face post-Streak Taker, who was viewed differently by fans.
Bray went against post-Streak Taker, with nothing to gain, and everything to lose, and got his shit pushed in.
>>
>>1555482
Its fucking awful how they have handle Bray. Fuck Cena and Undertaker.
>>
>>1555541
Ziggler is not a contender in the eyes of anyone because he's been buried for 2 years. When was the last time Ziggler looked good? Yeah, that insane SS 2014 match where Sting debuted. Got his dick kicked in and still went over 4 guys.

He's getting a proper push and they needed someone who's over to do the job for him. Put Aiden English in there and Zigg goes over, he's still a joke. Bray is over. Tonight actually managed to get fans invested in Summerslam, and Ziggler needed it.
Yeah, they need to treat Bray better. He's got an amazing gimmick and he's not getting anywhere. But Ziggler's getting a real push for once, and it's not like he buried Bray. The exposed buckle and beatdown after the match protected Bray somewhat. He'll be fine.
>>
>>1556548
I think they should've had him beat AJ.
AJ's facing Cena, so just beating him up once will get him his credibility back, since Jhon's above everyone else, anyway.
And Bray doesn't have to take a loss.
>>
Bray won't be pushed because hes an injury prone vanilla midget
>>
>>1555541
He lost to a hit to the exposed Turnbuckle and a Signature move. (Which I still do not get why Ziggler wasn't DQ'd.)
That's a fair spot to lose.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.