[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does she continue to do the suicide dive? She's gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: sucide.jpg (45KB, 813x410px) Image search: [Google]
sucide.jpg
45KB, 813x410px
Why does she continue to do the suicide dive? She's gonna get herself hurt and won't always have someone caring enough like Becky or Based Charlotte to put in twice the effort to catch her
>>
>>1553413
Thought I was the only who saw that. Sasha is gonna end up breaking her fucking neck, if she doesn't stop doing that shit.
>>
>>1553413
>>1553413
bayley already saved her now nature girl does.
>>
I guess the real question is why was she rushed out of NXT? She obviously still seems to need improvement before she actually gets hurt out there
>>
>>1553413
Because she wants to be cool.
>>
how did she end up in that position? wtf?
>>
>>1553501
because they needed someone who looked kind of black to join team badd.
>>
>>1553413

Everyone needs to stop doing them. For such a meh looking move they are too risky.
>>
>>1553542
She literally frisbee'd off the rope, she span when she jumped out so she can be caught like it was a crossbody.
>>
>>1553443
she almost did against bayley and was hurt for a while.
>>1553566
she did a shitty job because she almost broke her neck but Charlotte saved.her.
>>
>>1553554
I think that's just your opinion. I like the tenacity and aggressiveness of them like from Benoit and I'm sure there's other people who like Seth Rollins vanity like as well.

The problem is that wrestlers should actually learn how to do them better before they get seriously hurt like how Banks will be if she continues to do this

I'm not saying she should stop but at least practice it a bit more before doing it on TV
>>
>>1553566
>caught like a crossbody
>looks at OP's pic
>>
>>1553662
I didn't mean the crossbody throw was intentional, she span when she jumped out and was caught like that.
>>
>>1553706
Seems incredibly unsafe and also for the person who's catching her
>>
>>1553739
That's been every dive she's done in recent memory. She always lands badly or unbalanced.
>>
>>1553413
Based Charlotte saves the Botchamaniacs life yet again
>>
The important question is, how will Bretcuck blame Becky for this?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.