[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Roman is in midcard, Vince broke Taker's streak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Now that Roman is in midcard, Vince broke Taker's streak for nothing , right?
>>
>>1552873

No idea what one has to do with the other. But taker should have retired when he beat triple H.
>>
>>1552877

>Lesnar went over the Undertaker and Cena so he would look strong
>Roman was supposed to avenge Taker and Cena at WM31
>Roman going over Lensar who went over Taker and Cena would make Roman look really strong
>>
>>1552873
Roman will be back in the main event by Survivor Series
>>
>>1552879

>implying lesner would ever let anybody go over him

ha
>>
>>1552901
>Lesnar
>Giving a shit about wrestling

He's said all he cares about is the money and the miles
>>
File: 1470003077003.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1470003077003.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
>>1552879
This was never proven and just a rumor. A lot of shit gets brought up regarding what Roman was gonna do and "Le fans CHANGED THE SCRIPT" type of idea came to be. No, that wasn't proven to happen and someone pulled it out of their ass but because it's Roman being Super Roman it's just accepted as a truth.
>>
>>1552901
Are you retarded
>>
>>1552903
And that's the best way to go about it. If every wrestler had Brock's mentality there would be less problems
>>
>>1552922
I think this is why WWE used to try to go after people who had no history in the business, so they don't turn into marks for themselves
>>
Didn't they offer the streak to like 3 other guys over the years before Brock but they either turned it down or didn't go through with it?
>>
>>1552946
It should have ended with Batista. Still the best taker mania match ever.
>>
>>1552951
18+
>>
>>1553903
18+
>>
>>1552918
Vince admitted it himself on the Stone Cold podcast you idiot
>>
>>1554901
Everyone has been saying it but there's no proof that Roman was going to win at WM31. Unless you're implying Vince spilled that Roman fact.
>>
>>1552873

Need you to lose weight Boris
>>
>>1554901

No he didn't. And you can't even prove it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.