[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last two RAWs have been GOAT and smarks are begging for Roman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: mr-mcmahon-26027658-620x400.jpg (58KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
mr-mcmahon-26027658-620x400.jpg
58KB, 620x400px
The last two RAWs have been GOAT and smarks are begging for Roman to be back in the main event.

Apologise.
>>
The first Raw was great, this Raw was shit
>>
File: 1469527111178.png (167KB, 978x778px) Image search: [Google]
1469527111178.png
167KB, 978x778px
just give it up my fellow rawbro. we lost, plain and simple. there's nothing on our show worth watching. we only got a bunch of midgets and trannies. smackdown at least got randall and jhon. what the fuck do we have? we lost, and we'll never recover from this. might as well kill myself
>>
Raw is a joke without Roman is the main picture, the ratings will collapse if this continued for too long.
>>
File: 1470099755961.jpg (126KB, 919x874px) Image search: [Google]
1470099755961.jpg
126KB, 919x874px
>>1550922
>Implying anyone will believe what this Raw shill says
>>
Ratings have been good.

Nobody gives a shit about Ramen anymore, they don't even care to boo him.

The card is stacked with main eventers.
Kevin Owens, Brock Lesnar, New Day, Rollins, Balor, Zayn, Cesaro all got bigger pops than him.

He's finished.
>>
>>1550943
Don't you see what they're doing?
They actually popped for Roman last night. Fans are honestly stupid enough to believe that being dropped down the card and given a US Title Run is viable """""PUNISHMENT""""".
They're such cucks that, Roman can be forced down their throats to no end, in the most obnoxious fashion possible, and the instant Vince takes him out of the ME, and slots him into the midcard, they begin to cheer for him out of appreciation.
That's how stupid they are: they cheer people who aren't very good, and don't rightfully deserve time-slots on a wrestling show whatsoever, purely because they think it's socially correct do. Because they think they deserve it.
Roman will be back as THE GUY this time next year if they're patient.
>>
>>1550922
>This week's RAW was GOAT

Desperate.
>>
All sarcasm aside, RAW does need Roman in the main events. Balor Vs Seth feels like velocity level match.
>>
>>1550943
Kek what show were you watching? Roman still gets the loudest pop by far.
>>
>>1550943
He got the loudest pop you blind smark

Kys
>>
>>1550922
Nobody cares about Roman anymore.

Anti-smarks need to move on and find some other company guy to relentlessly whiteknight on the internet.
>>
>>1550922
>The last two RAWs have been GOAT

this week's Raw was all kinds of terrible, you humongous cuck lord.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.