[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Take a shower >Hit the weights >Get a clue What did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6509.jpg (34KB, 640x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6509.jpg
34KB, 640x685px
>Take a shower
>Hit the weights
>Get a clue

What did Kevin "Based Big Sexy" Nash mean by this?
>>
>>1550818
It means he's dirty since he first takes a shower and only then he hits the weights
>>
>taking a shower before you hit the weights

What did Kevin "Big Dirty" Nash mean by this?
>>
>>1550818
It means vanilla midgets are killing the industry, just look at Finn Ballor. He's like 5'7" and gets zero pop. Vince needs to get the belt back on Roman ASAP. Everyone boos the shit out of Roman, but he is at least get the loudest reaction by far out of everyone. His mid card feud is more exciting than the main title.
>>
Phil should have listened to the advice of the great Kevin Nash
>>
>>1550818
That he's a bitter old washed up loser who never drew a dime, and can't cop with the face that Phil is more popular and influential than him
>>
>>1551072

>i'd rather watch bland skinny manlets slap fight like sissys than larger than life characters rasslin

18+
>>
>>1551072
>phil
>more popular
Phil ain't popular, he doesn't draw a dime.
>>
>>1551412
>knees in the corner for 10 minutes
>rasslin
>>
>>1550908
Roman actually got the loudest pop last night. I think the smarks are tired of booing the shit out of him, because it still sounded like mostly teenage girls/small children screaming for him, but hey. That's their target demographic anyway.
>>
>>1551417

>sidekick, sidekick sidekick, sidekick, sidekick, yes yes yes
>uppercut, uppercut, uppercut, uppercut, swing swing swing swing
>whine whine whine complain complain, gts

indie darlings when will they get a clue
>>
>>1551425
I don't like Punk's in-ring work either but don't pretend that Nash was good in the ring.
>>
>>1551417
Hey, it's knee raises AND elbows. His were the best in the business. And at a time when 'Taker was earning his name as "the best pure striker in the business" with the likes of Soup Bones.
>>
>>1551426

he wasn't anything special, but i don't watch for technical ability or "work rate" or any of that. i care about who has charisma and who can deliver a good story. Nash was on point. the current generation of wrestlers completely missed the boat. every match now is 50/50, more near falls than you can count on two hands, no selling finishers, etc. it's boring and does nothing for anyone involved.
>>
>>1551431
>ignoring Taker doing stuff like perfect suicide dives over the top rope and flying clotheslines where he basically almost does a flip
>>
>tfw 6'0
>tfw you can't take wrestlers who are shorter than you seriously

I can actually relate to Nash. Size does matter.
>>
>>1551437
...what? I'm saying that they call him "the best pure striker in the business," and he earned that with snake eyes, jumping clotheslines, and the thing that generally gets the biggest pop, Soup Bones after himself being cornered and attacked. Of course that's but a small bit of his arsenal, but no one calls him the best big flippy shitter.
>>
File: HGH.jpg (125KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
HGH.jpg
125KB, 480x640px
>Get a clue
>>
>>1550818
*tears his quad while standing still*
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.