[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins at Summerslam for the new Universal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1469971881091.jpg (59KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469971881091.jpg
59KB, 480x480px
Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins at Summerslam for the new Universal championship.

Who is /asp/ cheering for?
>>
Roman Reigns
>>
>>1545403
Balor

Rollins has had his moment in the sun. Constantly putting over the same few people to win is why Hogan is regarded as a cunt
>>
Vince Russo
>>
>>1545403
Title a name change.
>>
Neither. Balor is boring and Rollins has already had a long, shitty title reign
>>
>>1545414
>Balor is boring
GB2S
>>
>>1545403
Balor
>>
>New Era
>they let Rollins win anyway
I bet they won't even respect the irony
>>
The commentary team
>>
>>1545417
>>Balor isn't boring
gb2 /wew/
>>
Balor's NXT Title Run was shit.
Rollins WWEWHC Title Run was shit.
I'd rather Rollins be going in babyface, since he's much more capable of carrying Raw as it's top Face than either Roman/Finn.
As it stands, though, Finn. Just because it's something somewhat fresh.
>>
>>1545403

Rollins should be the inaugural universal champion to give it a bit of legitimacy since he has shown he can carry the company through one of its worst years. Let it turn into a hot feud with a face balor vs heel rollins eventually concluding at the next rumble with a double turn, with Finn teaming with The Club + Nakamura to form [spoiler]Chaos Club[/spoiler] and walking out as champion.
>>
>>1545403
Finn makes more sense for me.He will be a good way to start the new era
>>
File: RECORD LOW ROLLINS.jpg (315KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RECORD LOW ROLLINS.jpg
315KB, 1200x1600px
>>1545403
No matter who wins this, the fans will lose. These two vanilla midgets are exactly the reason why wrestling is in the shape it in cause of bullshit like this. Fucking generic CAW looking motherfuckers. Fucking flipping around the ring but cant cut a promo to save their lives.
>>
>>1545403
i'm biased for finn and seth winning might not deemed as "new era", but a babyface chasing the belt would be much more compelling than winning the title directly.
>>
File: nah.gif (923KB, 400x184px) Image search: [Google]
nah.gif
923KB, 400x184px
>>1545403
>cheering for any of these two vanilla shitters.
>>
>>1545515
also notice in this pic that almost no one in the audience is even paying attention to Seth
>>
>>1545403
Even in NJPW I thought this dude was boring. Triple H using his rematch clause at Summerslam is the only to look forward to of the title matches.
>>
Rollins is a shieldetty, but Finn is also a jannetty.

Whoever wins, we lose. We need a Shawn as champ, not another Jannetty.
>>
File: big money dean.png (2MB, 1402x786px) Image search: [Google]
big money dean.png
2MB, 1402x786px
>>1545537
This, they look bored outta their minds.

Now if Cena, Ambrose or Big Show was there fans would be on their fucking feet
>>
>>1545557
I think if Triple H is in the match he'll pedigree both of them then put Finn on top of Seth as the ultimate betrayal.
>>
>>1545403
Seth.
He was given a bad hand with his reign because they booked him purposefully bad because he wasn't Vince's guy, Roman was.
Now that Roman is in the Doghouse it may mean Seth can be a less chickenshit heel.
>>
>>1545557
His rematch should be against Ambrose though. That's the title he lost. And it should be the more important title instead of this second place consolation bullshit.
>>
>>1545599
I typed it poorly, but that was what I meant. Triple H v Ambrose at Summerslam will be the only title match worth a damn.
>>
I love them both equally, but none of the shield members should have a title. We have seen enough of them in the main event scene for long enough. Also they can't waste this push that Balor seems to be getting.
>>
>>1545515
XD
>>
>>1545879
but if Finn win's it, it just means they gave another main event push to the moon and not authentically.
If Finn was wrestling on the main roster since Mania I would say otherwise, but he is still fresh on it. I don't want another Roman Reign's scenario.
>>
File: 1470000281370.png (270KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1470000281370.png
270KB, 709x765px
RAWkeks, I will be going for Ambrose in the real title match
>>
Finn is a really nice guy but his wrestling style is fucking boring, nothing but kicks
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.