[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this shot the real deal, or is everyone shilling for him because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Is this shot the real deal, or is everyone shilling for him because he's a nice guy?
>>
mixture of both
>>
>>1545273
legit
it works but Dallas just love shilling his thing.
>>
>>1545273
Only person I heard that tried and failed with it was boogie2988.
>>
I haven't been able to stick at it long enough to say
>>
Mick Foley is able to be on the road every week now when the dude was almost unable to walk without being in near-immobile pain a few years ago.
>>
Yes it works, on the road, in the tour bus, in my hotel room
>>
File: necro_butcher.jpg (52KB, 330x380px) Image search: [Google]
necro_butcher.jpg
52KB, 330x380px
Nice Guys thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qj3TpjgKDI

He may not be technically savvy but he sure as hell won't shill you with shitty podcast merch
>>
>>1545283
It's because the man himself is hopeless

>DDP literally comes to your house to save your life when he has rehabilitated two of the most notorious substance abusers in the history of professional wrestling and you still make no progress
>>
>>1545283
Boogie doesn't ACTUALLY want to lose weight
>>
Yes I lost 206 lbs doing DDP Yoga for 3 years. I am now 195lbs and feel better than ever.
>>
It fucks up my toes doing the press ups and shit
>>
The headstand from it is a fun party trick
>>
>>1545278
He really does. When ever he appears on WWE TV he always have a DDP Yoga shirt. If his product works then advertise away. His routine has given more years for Cena to perform in the ring.
>>1545283
>implying that fat fuck even tried
>>
>>1545294

Literally the greatest worker to ever set foot in the ring.
>>
>>1545294
Butcher legitimately seems like one of the kindest, most down-to-earth wrestlers ever.
>>
>>1545273

It's as legit as any other yoga.

That said, do SS+GOMAD instead and get swole like DDP never did.
>>
I was a fat ass at 250 lbs, I did it and dropped to about 170, while on keto and browsing fit. That was about 2 years ago, now I'm a fat ass again.

It works great for fixing my knee and back problems though. Not even shilling, I didn't even like DDP growing up.
>>
>>1545294
lol @ no night time digging
>>
plus about a third of that jake the snake biop is him promoting the fuck out of it
>>
>>1545273
What I understand, it's a low-risk way to get your body to perform well instead of just looking well.
That's how yoga works, after all.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.