[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's not unsalvagable, is he? The man's a workhorse,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

He's not unsalvagable, is he? The man's a workhorse, he's entertaining in the ring, makes anyone he steps in the ring with look like a million bucks. He deserved a main event push years ago.
>>
>>1541161
boring matches / 5
>>
>>1541161
You're never going to have a serious discussion here, m8, you should probably just give up. 99% of /asp/ is memeing contrarian shitposters
>>
>>1541161
Didnt he have a main event push years ago?
>>
>>1541161
Should have been booked as a solid mid/upper midcard guy. Instead they pretended like he was on the cusp of being a main eventer then they made him a jobber while trying to present him as an upper midcarder.
>>
>>1541205
For the Big Gold Belt. That might as well have been the IC title at the time.
>>
>>1541161
People are just tried of him now, his push should have come a long time ago. I'm glad the brand split allows him to contend for the title, but I don't think he has a chance of winning it.
I'd love to see Dolph get an actual main event push and see if he can put the brand on his back and run with it, but I think it's just the fact the roster is so thin he's even able to contend for the championship right now.
They should give him some time off months even, let people miss him then bring him back and put him in the main event.
He's good enough on the mic, but his gimmick is stale. He's going from a boring as fuck feud jobbing to Baron Corbin to title match.
I'd love for it to happen, but the WWE just don't have faith in him.
>>
>>1541241
His problem is that he's a cut-price Chris Jericho on a roster that still has Chris Jericho on it.
>>
I honestly don't get the hate for Ziggler, he's fantastic.
>>
>>1541161
Nobody's unsalvagable if the crowd like them. Job them out however much you want, to whoever you want. If the fans buy into them, they'll ALWAYS be willing to invest in a push.
>>
>>1541241
>I'd love to see Dolph get an actual main event push
It would be fine if they built up to it with an engaging storyline and logical character development, but he's gone gone straight from jobbing to Corbin and even Breeze clean to getting a title shot at Summerslam, and he's just as stale as ever.

It also doesn't help Ambrose at all when he beats him, whereas beating say, Cena or Styles or even Bray would help to solidify his reign.
>>
>>1541251
>Nobody's unsalvagable if the crowd like them
What if the crowd is apathetic towards them, like they are towards Ziggler?
>>
I used to really like him , but since he's trying hard to become that HBK wannabe , he gets on my nerves . He could be so much more and hes wasting it .
>>
>>1541330
But Ziggles has always been that way. We all know he can "pull out victories in big matches." He does it several times a year. He's the underdog that Cena wishes he could be.
>>
>>1541335
Pretty much this, I wish he'd drop the act and go back to just Zig Zagging fools, his superkick doesn't even look good.
>>
>>1541347
BIG MATCH DOLPH DOES IT AGAIN
>>
>>1541363
Zig Zag is shit. His best move is that DDT he does, that should be his finisher.
>>
>>1541347
He hasn't done that since Survivor Series 2014. Up until the last Raw, obviously.
>>
>>1541366
I like the Zig Zag and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>1541371
We'll see about that.
>>
>>1541161
Probably would have gotten one, if he wasn't injury prone. Every time he was in the middle of a decent push, he suffered a concussion.
>>
>>1541366
Hey Steve
How's Debra doing?
>>
>>1541377
>every time
>that one time when Swagger stiffed him
>>
>>1541384
Man I tell you what, that broad can take a bump. Swig of beer to her.
>>
>>1541161
unless he drastically changes his gimmick and wrestling style he'll forever be a jobber
>>
Too little too late. You can't just have a guy on the backburner that long and job him out for well over a year expecting people to care about him. He had a period where he was white hot and they didn't capitalise, now he's in a weird purgatory of fan reaction and hasn't been able to get over. Realistically this is his last chance, the guy's 36 years old and i don't see him staying another 5 years.
>>
>>1541161
No.
they gave the guy a handshaker comedy gimmick named "dolph ziggler".
the fact that 10 years later we still speak about how good he is its an unicum in the history
>>
>>1541547
>they gave the guy a handshaker comedy gimmick named "dolph ziggler".

beats Nicky from Sprit Squad tho. Also his debut match against Batista was impressive as fuck
>>
Nigga he was in a match at wrestlemania and botched his finisher and made the fameasser weak as fuck

Fuck him
>>
>>1541161
I like him, but he has been given 3 opportunities and didn't do anything with them
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.