[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend wants to spar against me. He has some experience with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Thoroughly_kicked_ass.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thoroughly_kicked_ass.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
My friend wants to spar against me. He has some experience with boxing, any tips on kicking his ass?
>>
german suplex him
>>
>>1539316
Stomp on his feet and elbow his guts and lips
>>
>>1539316
Hit em with the dirty deeds and its lights out
>>
>>1539316
Make him think you're insane. When you're about to fight just make a bunch of strange noises like "WOP" "WOOPBEEBEECHOO" and shake your head a bunch. Then start thrusting the air to start asserting your dominance. If you're in an actual ring humping one of the poles would work best. Look at him like you're a frightened animal and keep on making those noises. Eventually he'll take off his gloves and that's when you run over while he's distracted and sucker punch him. If he doesn't fall over then go back to humping your pole because you won't win.
>>
If you don't have experience fighting, or if you're not 6'9 400 lbs then you're probably going to lose. Even if you're fucking huge, he could probably still whoop your ass if he's good enough
>>
>>1539324
tHIS
>>
a gun
>>
>>1539336
Op here, I'm going to try this
>>
Run behind that fool n stick ur foot riiiiiight up in his keister! That boys butt gona be sore for a long while
>>
>>1539316
Act nervous, like, complete wreck holy shit, I'm going to fucking die, nervous. When the fight starts, he should have his guard down. Immediately kick him in the balls as hard as you can.
>>
take it as a learning opportunity. he's your friend and he wants to spar, so he probably wants to get you into the sport since you're an autismal fuck

give him a thank you blowjob in the shower after your sparring session
>>
>>1540266
This is your only hope.
>>
Kick him or her in the balls.
>>
Hit him in the head with a steal chair
>>
>>1539316
Act like Tyson and charge at him.
>>
>>1539316
Low leg kicks and thai long guard. You'll win easily. Boxing isn't s martial art,
>>
Quickly take off all your clothes then punch him in the face while he's stunned.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 600x375px
>>1540792
Nice meme.
>>
>>1539316
Sparring is not about kicking people's asses. Which will be fortunate for you.
>>
Sweep the leg
>>
>>1540883
>meme
http://youtu.be/zQ7bbmjtAB0
>>
>>1539316
>>
>>1539316
stab him
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.