[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wrestling is dying >WWE is dying >the current

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: bgtwnhgrb.png (23KB, 845x234px)
bgtwnhgrb.png
23KB, 845x234px
>wrestling is dying
>WWE is dying
>the current guys can't draw
>>
People are buying the network to watch old wrestling when it was better

Not the current product
>>
>>1538600
It's not dying, but it's hitting a plateau. The Network's prevalence coupled with low ratings means it has a more focused, insular audience than ever before.
>>
BASED VINCE
BASED ROMAN
>>
>>1538600
>Network selling like gangbusters
>Vince no longer needs to put effort into anything else

We Marvel Comics now
>>
>>1538600

Wow congrats Roman
>>
>>1538604
nah most are buying for the ppvs
>>
I mean, more and more shit like will keep coming out to prove Vince gives 0 fucks about TV ratings but people still think he does
>>
>>1538664

>TV ratings don't matter

t.underage banned
>>
>>1538667
>TV Ratings matter in the age of streaming

t. Grandpa

I stream RAW and Smackdown on my computer, I'm not counted in the Nielsen ratings
>>
>>1538684
Only a couple of thousand tv viewers are counted in the Nielsen ratings anyway.
>>
>>1538663
18+

network is getting all these subscriptions so we can watch the old good WWF/WWE and WCW not this current bullshit
>>
>>1538689
Only a matter of time before Vince buys all of TNA's library as well

The man is gonna have the largest wrestling collection in the world
>>
>>1538684

>I watch WWE on 240p streams alone in my room every week that means everyone does too

Stellar logic.
>>
>>1538696
Uh, no, actually I watch in HD because USA the channel in the US that broadcasts it allows you to watch their channel online via your cable provider's information.

Nice try gramps.
>>
>>1538702

So you're not even American. Wow
>>
>>1538684
TV Ratings always matter. TV Ratings are revenue, revenue is money, money is key.
They don't matter nearly as much. But WWE would sure as shit be boasting from the rooftops were they pulling 4.0's. The only reason they say things like "well, it's about the network, ratings aren't as important", is because they're hitting beneath 2.0's.
>>
>>1538707
You can't watch USA outside the US you dummy.
>>
>>1538710
Could the UFC boom be responsible for wrestling's large ratings hit?
>>
>>1538600
>Vince puts on a shit product so people would reminiscence over the good days and and subscribe to the network
BASED Vince cashing in on nostalgia
>>
the reality now is network subscriptions matters a lot in wwe. by past record, the prominent factor in network subscription is the road to wrestlemania. therefore, what happens after but especially during summer is essentially meaningless, thus vince can greenlight the wackiest booking possible as an experiment for future WM. if finn's experiment is a success (eg. his merch sales skyrocket like the new day), then expect finn to be a frontrunner for WM33.

tv ratings matter only for managing the cost of running RAW and SD. high rating, you'll stay. low rating like SD, you're forced to move to new schedule and vince must bears the extra cost himself. but that's not necessarily dangerous for overall WWE's financial status.
>>
>>1538715

Why would it? they dont air at the same time.
>>
>>1538600

Manchild:

>Google what profit vs revenue is
>Google 'WWE profit'
>Prepare to see the precarious position WWE is actually in
>With being you being a dumb ignorant fuck, it's easy for WWE to work you

Add to that PPV being dead, DVD/BR sales being a thing of the past for them, declining attendance, talent getting the lowest % o turnover they ever have, collapsing ratings that will lead to a shitshow of a renewed TV contract, the trouble they'll be in once the 'Independent Contractor' shit gets out of the bag and you have a recipe for impending disaster.

Still, at least they can get by on milking the fattities of a few abnormal manchildren for the time being.
>>
>>1538732
Wrestlemania stills gives vince millions upon millions of dollars every year.

At least he still has that going for him
>>
>>1538684

You do realize that WWE is completely reliant on the hundreds of million they get each year for TV contracts and declining ratings will equal a much lower contract, don't you?

If, for instance, they lost all TV money tomorrowthe company would be dissolved by Monday morning and only continue operating as a streaming service of old footage.
>>
>only $0.8 million profit
>added costs of Smackdown being live going forward
>Ratings still dropping

I wonder what state they'll be in when they have to negotiate their next TV deal, because it's looking pretty ropey at the moment unless they find a big revenue income from somewhere
>>
good, fuck this company, they keep pushing indie flip monkeys that can't fucking draw for shit, no stories being told whatsoever, and to top it all off
>>
>>1538689
>dubbed over music
>censoring all over the place
>edited shows
If you bought it for that you're a fucking retard
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.