[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally, another astounding development in the changing foundation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

File: Finn-Balor.jpg (15KB, 542x361px) Image search: [Google]
Finn-Balor.jpg
15KB, 542x361px
Finally, another astounding development in the changing foundation of the WWE. Outright showing the world that big muscles and a smirk can no longer be outshined by passion, originality and true talent. Finn Balor will shock the world, he's going to make the company great again. I'm hyped bros, and you should be too.
>>
>>1537894
How's his fartgame
>>
twink?
>>
>>1537895
>Irish
>Potatoes, Beef, Cheese
You tell me dude
>>
>>1537900
Push him to the moon.
>>
>Cruiserweight
>vanilla midget

He'll be a midcarder for life
>>
>>1537907
He's maineventing Summerslam
>>
>>1537894
Normally I don't condone Nashposting but this guy is literally a charisma vacuum and his moveset is fucking garbage. Literally the only reason they want to push him is his stupid paint gimmick which sells t shirts to retards
>>
>>1537911
Bork and Randy will main event.
>>
>>1537996
Hunter has a hard on for him so it was going to happen one way or the other. There is even a chance he may beat Seth.
>>
File: 1469148226187.jpg (61KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1469148226187.jpg
61KB, 634x634px
>>1537900
>irish
>beef
Try fucking fried chicken dickhead
>>
>>1538006
>Sheperds Pie
>Corned Beef and Hash

Definitely not Beef right anon
>>
>>1537894
>Excellent wrestler
>Built-in international fanbase
>Painted up Lil Jimmies will buy toys
>A literal model
>men and women find him attractive
>fit as fuck
>bullet club/balor club merch sales

Yeah, I wouldn't push him. He sucks.
>>
>>1540579
>>Excellent wrestler
>does nothing but dropkicks and slingblades
>>Built-in international fanbase
>muh gook outlaw wrestling
>>A literal model
>has an autistic face

not to mention he's only 5'3" and has no charisma outside of his semen demon paint
>>
>>1540579
I don't know why /asp/ is so butthurt about this guy, he definitely fits all the proper criteria of a successful champion . But creative will probably end up fucking him over anyway, just like AJ or any other guy who isn't "homegrown"
>>
>>1540594
Aj is far from fucked up. He took the pin from ziggler because he's the only one in the 6 way match that can have a loss without tarnishing his potential. Corbin and Apollo couldn't took the pin because wwe's building them.
AJ's basically booked to win against cena at SS.
>>
>>1540413

Shepherds pie is made with lamb or mutton. It's called a cottage pie when it's made with beef, at least in Bongland and Potatoland.
>>
File: devitt.png (117KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
devitt.png
117KB, 640x360px
>>1540591
his autistic face made him a spokeperson/model for armani exchange at japan. his trunk and LED jacket are made by armani, besides other free stuffs that he get
>>
>>1540594
It's because he was successful in Japan. Anyone who found any modicum of success in "outraw peroresringu" or the indies is instantly black listed to the anti-smark brigade.
>>
>>1540641
Yep. Wow. Dolphins beat Corbin? Zzz
Dolphins beat aj? Wow. Legit.
>>
>>1540413
> shepherds pie
> beef

> shepherd
> not lamb

Why are americunts so dumb bros?
>>
>>1537894
One of the most critical for pushing reign was so much time, how come he is not for Balor?

One night, he went to four more stars on the list face, pinning the US champion and a different time former champion of the world, but to secure a slot on the theme of PPV second-best year. it reigns on the menu for two years and is one of the most prominent faction remember recently, there's evidence for the great push this Balor?

I know that sound like they are interested in and enjoy their happiness and the reign child of his hatred was made great sense. In particular look out men remind one has the same snare as reign (push too soon fast, is not a promo, and lacks means and sent to the charity).

For the record I like both but I do not understand the blatant lies
>>
>>1540591
Have sex please
>>
>>1540723
Oh look. Another wall of text post with blatant grammar errors. Not to mention Raman praise. The poster wants everyone to assume it's a pajeet and get salty with him.
Nice troll dude. 7/8, m8
>>
File: cheers.jpg (216KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
cheers.jpg
216KB, 590x322px
>>1540725
>balorina this BTFO
seek sunlight
lose weight
gain height
>>
>>1540733
how the fuck are you supposed to gain height?
>>
>>1540730
Smarks want their man, his pathetic Vince saw the needs of a group of people will watch what
>>
File: laughing whores.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>1540739
>manlets will never learn
>>
>>1537998
>implying one of the title matches isn't going to be main event
this will be booked at a similar spot to shane vs undertaker
right before the main event to hype (because we all know how it's ending but it will still be good to watch)
>>
>>1540775
Whenever Brock is on the card on an event that isn't Wrestlemania he will always main event. He always has since returning in 2012. Look it up. Where wasn't he the main event. Brock is gonna main event Summerslam, no doubt
>>
>>1541014
were it not for his drug problem, i have no doubt brock will main event SS. plus, if they want to heavily tout the NEW ERA, finn/seth main eventing will be more pertinent. but then WWE might love negative publicity after all, so to me it's still a 50-50.
at this point, if dean/dolph manages to main event instead, i'd be surprised but y'know *cough* plans change
>>
>>1537894
>I'm hyped bros, and you should be too.

Me too.

Can't wait to get out my rainbow colored flag and hit Raw when Balor becomes our first HIV Positive champion.

Diversity is important and we should always celebrate it.
>>
File: happybrian.jpg (30KB, 233x320px) Image search: [Google]
happybrian.jpg
30KB, 233x320px
>>1541042
>"alpha male" being this insecure of a gay man and projecting schizophrenically
>>
>>1537996
you forgot that fact that he's over with the smarks and the marks alike, aka he's one of the more marketable acts they have right now.
>>
>>1540591
>has no charisma
he has tons of charisma when they let him go unscripted. He cuts a great promo almost every house show
>>
>>1540703
is there a video up of him doing his entrance in that jacket? I only ever see still pictures
>>
>>1541055
>I'm With Her
>>
>>1541228
even among smarks, his entrance and the whole concept of "demon" are quite cringey. but maybe it will improve under vince direction

>>1541234
to be fair, i still can't see finn being charismatic, or even near rollins tier. but i'd say he's getting very comfortable now with mic and interacting with fans. again with vince's direction, he can do it the way vince wants. just don't give him a succotash line
>>
>>1541237
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1365q9_prince-devitt-vs-satoshi-kojima-njpw_sport
>>
>>1540579
Too bad that, for all of that, he's boring as shit.

>>1541234
>tons of charisma

KKE
>>
>>1540720
Why are Yuropoors so irrelevant fellas?
>>
>>1540723
With the brand split happening the conclusion for Vince is he needs to build new stars. In the case for Balor he is already accepted by smarks for his run in NXT and is the most ready so Vince decided to give the main event level push to Balor right out of the gate.

Roman's and Balor's push isn't really similar at all, Roman was rejected mostly because of a timing issue. As long as Balor is as competent a promo as I've seen him on NXT and has a great match with Seth at SS he'll be fine and very over as a main event level player whether some salty Romarks like him or not.
>>
>>1541014
>>1541020
Nah, it's only Orton.

I guarantee to you fellows that Balor v Rollins will be main event.

Definitely won't be fucking Ziggler.
>>
>>1537900
Cheese? When were the Irish known for cheese?
>>
>>1541248
more people find his entrance entertaining than not
>>
>>1541279
I feel like Summerslam would have been the time to have the big name main events (Rollins v Reigns and Ambrose v Styles), then if you want to give midcarders credibility give them PPV shots in the B-PPVs.
>>
>>1541284
>he hasn't heard of delicious irish fetta
>>
>>1541288
No one has.
>>
>>1541279
>as competent a promo as I've seen him on NXT

So, you didn't watch NXT?
>>
>>1541290
>basing promo skills on backstage promos
He's a better center stage promo than backstage, as long as they give him those after match promo segments like last week he'll be fine
>>
All these autists triggered by the real rock n rolla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VEKMiEPyJY
>>
>>1541294
He's pretty shit, but whenever you watch him on house shows he seems a lot more relaxed.
>>
>>1541286
Why wouldn't you save the bigger matches for the specific brand ppv's? They will obviously need more drawing power to survive than fucking SS with Brock vs Randy as your main event
>>
>>1541294
No, I was actually basing it on his in-ring stuff. Because that live stuff is harder to do than meticulously pre-taped, rehearsed segments.
And he's worse at that.
Even so, in those backstage segments, he STILL didn't manage to paint a positive picture of his speaking ability. Look at Seth as an example.
He's not a great promo, but he's a good functional one, who can go out there, every week, and eat up 15 minutes of air-time speaking.
Balor showed up much less regularly, on a show one third the time, and still couldn't come off as a competent speaker – in-ring OR backstage.
He's far from ready on the mic. And it's going to take some creative booking to wriggle around that. Considering how WWE can't work around the weaknesses of people overall better than him, I'm not hopeful.
>>
>>1541300
I'm telling you whenever Finn does a live promo they are not bad whatsoever. You cannot find me a promo he cut center stage in 2016 that was considered bad, all the ridicule is from his super scripted segments backstage
>>
>>1541302
>You cannot find me a promo he cut center stage in 2016 that was considered bad

Watch any of them. They're pretty terrible, whether or not you plug your ears. This guy nailed it >>1541302
I can't say he's ever come off natural, or compelling as a talker, in either backstage of center-stage segments during NXT.
>>
>>1541309
>I'm telling you what's right
>All the examples you could give me to the contrary don't count, because nobody disagrees with me
>What I'm saying is right

what a baby
>>
>>1541301
For obvious reasons. Would you have Ziggler v Ambrose in a title match at Mania?
>>
>>1541228
anyone who beat Roman clean would've gotten over with that crowd.
>>
>>1541328
Anybody who beats Roman clean would get over with any crowd.
Roman's a potential star-maker by virtue of being so detested.
>>
>>1541302
>>1541317
https://youtu.be/PaB4-v_5ZuI?t=9m20s
There's another one I wanted to post, the promo form NXT June 15 with Shinsuke challenging Finn to a match, I can't find the full promo so i'll have to upload it to Steamable later. The one on WWE's YT he only has two lines in it sit's useless
>>
>>1541343
>off-air

Don't care.
>>
>>1541346
actually read my post you idiot give me a second
>>
>>1541343
>non-televised shit

News flash, moron. Everyone in the company's 10x better in backstage app segments. I couldn't give a fuck if he's funny when the cameras aren't rolling, because that's not what I, as a viewer, see.
I see the fact that he's verbal garbage when they are.
>>
>>1541351
Oh, you mean the shitty promo with Shinsuke?
Don't waste your time, it fucking sucked.
>>
>>1541343
>post-show dark promo
>and a terrible promo with Shinsuke

nice """"""mic skills"""""
>>
>>1541328
Finn was already over since the draft, but Roman might've made even more over we'll see on monday
>>
>>1541343
Which one of you? Own up.
>>
>>1541343
>these are promo skills to a wewtist

I don't think so, my man.

>>1541365
Based disgusting sub-human weeaboo
still needs to khs
>>
this thread was a mistake
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.