[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are these two guys so loved? Enzo doesn't impress me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
Why are these two guys so loved? Enzo doesn't impress me with his promos and Cass is just another big guy
>>
They are the most cringe worthy pieces of dog shit
>>
Because aside from Cena, Enzo is the only guy on the roster who can cut a promo with resorting to >muh reality era shoot
>>
smarks don't know what the hell the NAO are
>>
>>1537753
Jericho would like a word
>>
>>1537747
This is Enzo before WWE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBhSfJm7ya8
>>
>>1537755
by this logic Flair shouldn't have gotten over because Buddy Rogers existed
>>
>>1537753
Enzo can't cut a promo for shit, he says the same catchphrase and when he says anything other than that catchphrase it's crickets
>>
>>1537747
you must not have enjoyed the attitude era

>AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE
>IF YA SMELLLLLL
>NEVER EEEEEEEEVER
>OH IT'S TRUE
>REST IN PEACE
>WOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1537766
Nobody actually liked attitude era, it's just a meme people use to shit on the current product.
>>
>>1537767
how can it be a meme if it existed before the concept of memes?
>>
>>1537768
>Andre the Giant Has a Posse
>>
>>1537767
Best thing about the Attitude Era was prime HHH and Trish Stratus' ass
>>
>>1537766
> attitude era
> WOOOO
found the 13 year old facebook indian
>>
>>1537780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLFGq-TzleU#t=5m18

18+
>>
>>1537783
Lol what did that prove? Did you post the wrong video pajeet?
>>
>>1537792
> attitude era
> WOOOO

Rock said that in that video lad
>>
>>1537795
Once in a throwaway segment taking the piss out of WCW wrestlers

Show me Wreck Flair in the AE WWF to prove you arent a 13 year old facebook indian
Im waiting
>>
they're limited by PG it's so painfully obvious
>>
>>1537800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK94KEoFcjU

18+

RA didn't start until 2002 lad
>>
>>1537747

Nobody can cut a good promo in the pg era nigger. Cena has been saying the exact same shtick and Jerico is a shell of his former self. Enzo is the best that you can do in the PG era. Cass looks like he's going to be pushed to the moon and to be fair he is alittle more athletic than other wrestlers his size
>>
>>1537803
> end of 2001
> AE
Lolling hard, absolutely confirmed

Anyone that was alive and watched back then would neve call late 2001/early 2002 the AE
>>
>>1537814
http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwefeaturepage/attitude-era#fid-25048244

Not according to WWE
>>
File: ae.png (346KB, 1275x557px) Image search: [Google]
ae.png
346KB, 1275x557px
>>1537814
didn't work for some reason
>>
>>1537815
>>1537818
Your posts are just more evidence that you didnt watch back then
According to WWE shawn michaels and hhh are the greatest wrestlers of all time
>>
>>1537823
Nobody cares about the website, they can do whatever they want on there. They mentioned TNA and shit when AJ signed

Stop the damage control and admit the RA didn't start until 2002, so it was still the AE
>>
>>1537825
Stop the damage control and admit you are too young to have watched the AE and get all your information from the internet
Post birth certificate now pajeet
>>
>>1537845
>Stop posting facts and admit that you got your information from the company that started and ended the Attitude Era

ok
>>
>>1537849
Admit you didnt watch it and got your information from the internet
> flair
> attitude era
Cant stop laughing famm

Post birth certificate now pajeet, im still waiting
>>
>>1537853
>Admit you watched it and got your information from the company that started and ended the Attitude Era

I already did lad relax
>>
NEVER HAPPY WWE FAN
>>
>>1537855
I win again ;)
>>
>>1537747
because they connect with the crowds and they are fun as hell.

Let me guess you would prefer a thecnical masterpiece of a match between cesaro and samy zain, watching them intensly in complete silence because the fucking crowd is dead.
>>
Enzo's fun on the mic, and terrible in the ring. Cass is bad at everything.
I'd rather Enzo just speak, then leave.

>>1538438
[tips trilby]
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-25-13-30-08.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-25-13-30-08.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
What did Big Cass mean by this?
>>
>3:13

https://youtu.be/Ff8COQJE5VU

I saw this shit and thought. Wow. These guys are good. They got chemistry, funny, know how to work a mic, etc. The problem with them now is clear as day. They are trying to hard to be serious. Why have a comedy gimmick like them be serious you say? Smarks wanted it. If they continued the way the were going during this time in NXT, they would be 10x more over than what they are. Now you got an Enzo who spams shit one liners and catchphrases 24/7 and a Big Cass who speaks like an autistic mule.
>>
>>1538471
Does Big Cass still wear gold chains?
>>
>>1537747
The crowd is full of autistic wanna bes. The cringy beta faggots love feeling included, so when this dipshit comes out, and starts his dr Seuss nursery rhymes, every smelly piece of fat shit sings along with their bright retarded looking T shirts.
Least Cena was a heel when he did this bullshit, but what do I know, I actually have excellent taste.
>>
>>1538522
Are you trying to sound like a loser? They are not autistic...Every crowd likes to be included, except maybe weird places like Asia or something where people don't speak up as much in public.
>>
Enzo is great on the mic and has clever insults. He also has a ton of energy which people easily pick up on, and cass looks like that big dumb best friend that'd do anything for you. They have a great dynamic even if they're whatever in the ring. That sling shot dive they do to the outside always looks great though
>>
>>1538529
Get worked into a shoot, faggot.
>>
>>1538486
Nope
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.