[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what Roman marks look like https://www.youtube.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (890KB, 1279x715px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
890KB, 1279x715px
This is what Roman marks look like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMNKPszums0
>>
File: fat.jpg (30KB, 573x377px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
30KB, 573x377px
>this is what a KO mark looks like
>>
>>1537660
no thats what KO looks like
>>
File: Difference.jpg (18KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
Difference.jpg
18KB, 274x274px
>>1537660
>>1537663
>>
>>1537646
Why do they care about ratings and drawing so much? Do they own stock in WWE or something?
>>
>>1537779
because they're anti-smarks

that's all anti-smarks talk about because they like to think they know the business
>>
>>1537779
because current wrestling is shit and ratings further prove the point
>>
>>1537646
>Dolph Ziggler has literally, in his entire career been proven not to sell a single seat.
Tell me my man who can hardly dress better than he can construct a sentence, how does one literally prove such a thing?
>>
>>1537646
This makes me so happy, seeing these utter twats nearly come to tears.
>You built your company from nothing Vince
What lol?
> These are the people who stuck with you through the gobbledygooker
You weren't even born in 1990
>Be as close minded as you can
>Shirtless guys rolling around pretending to fake fight, that's not cool!
As opposed to when Roman really fucks people up with the soopaman pinch?

Stopped watching after that. Literally filming themselves getting btfo
>>
*This is what true wrestling fans look like
>>
>>1537646
I'm glad this breed of moron is dying out. What a fucking cancer on the fanbase and an embarrassment to wrestling as a whole. Tards like this are just as big a reason why it isn't cool anymore, they reinforce every negative stereotype
>>
>>1537646
They're admitted Ryback marks
>>
>>1537934
>>1537968
>>1538073
Smarkbusters confirmed to be retarded assholes.
>>
Lel at these white trash faggots crying about fake half naked men pretending to fight
>>
>>1537934
Indeed, what a stupid thing to say. I'm sure every wrestler on the roster has sold at least a few seats. There's going to be somebody out there that likes them whether they're a big star, a woman or a lowly jobber. Anti-smarks love their hyperbole.
>>
Both the indy fanboys and attitude era faggots are to blame for the shitty state of wrestling and its fans.
>>
>>1537646
Absolutely no substance, horrible debating. Shitting on absolutely everything while contradicting themselves without offering an improved substitute idea renders their opinions fucking useless.
>>
File: 2733314962_316ef5a8bf.jpg (83KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
2733314962_316ef5a8bf.jpg
83KB, 334x500px
>>1537934
>>1537968
>>1538073
>>1538108
They're right you know.

Ziggler will never main event anything in his life
The Shieldnettys are the worst draws in history
Nobody likes how wrestlers are manlet tweens who hug people and watch anime.

Basically if you disagree with them then you're pretty much underageb@ and you should please have sex
>>
>all these brony smarks thinking that the current product is good
WELL AT LEAST THEY'RE HAVING FUN MAGGLE
>>
>>1538157
>contradicting themselves without offering an improved substitute idea renders their opinions fucking useless.
How are they contradicting themselves when they are simply making observations?

And they HAVE provided substitute options, the most prominent being that Batista should have won the belt at WM30.
>>
>>1538157
Right, they have 0 presence and no communication skills
>>
>>1538166
>Batista should have won the belt at WM30
Thus proving that they're absolute drooling retards with terrible ideas.
>>
>>1538187
>credible wrestler with a decade-long resume of achievements legitimizing the most important title in the company
>a terrible idea
>>
>>1538202
Absolutely and Triple H should have beaten Bryan in the opening match so the main event could be a triple threat featuring Evolution, thus making Batista's victory mean even more
>>
>>1538163
>Nobody likes how wrestlers are manlet tweens who hug people and watch anime.
They're just catering to their audience :^)
>>
>>1538187
Bryan winning was fine but it had a cataclysmic effect on the landscape of pro wrestling and made it so guys like fucking ziggler and guys who are just happy to be there having fun are getting pushes with boring matches and no story
>>
>>1537646
Based smarkbuster working the smarks
>l-look at the white trash crying!
They're screaming and being exaggerated for comedic purposes you dumb smarks because unlike you fatfucks, they actually know a thing or two about being entertaining.
>>
>>1537660
I'm a KO mark
and I'm just the ultimate manlet at 145
I'm also an ADR and Jericho mark
>>
>>1538235
If it meant not ushering in this new shitty era I don't see why not
>>
>>1537646

BEGGING you, PLEASE lose weight. You don't get bonus points for hating on who Vince pushes, you're not enlightened for cheering for someone just cause they wrestled in NJPW or ROH okay?
>>
>>1538235
That would be more believeable than Bryan hulking up after the table spot and magically winning against three heavyweights twice his size.
>>
>>1537785
yeah im sure you know the business much better right dickhead
>>
>>1537968
vince did build the company from nothing you autistic piece of trash
>you weren't even born in 1990
they weren't talking about themselves you stupid piece of shit
>>
>>1538073
no worthless fat disgusting sweaty neckbeards who smell like shit and beat off to mlp like you are the reason why it isn't cool anymore
>>
>>1538107
how is that any worse than being a fan of daniel bryan or whatever indie midget you jack off to
>>
>>1538108
you confirmed to be smelly autistic fat neckbeard
>>
>>1538157
wtf is your opinion dipshit
>>
>>1538187
i'll admit batista was shit when he came back in 2014 but please tell me how him winning the title at wm30 would have been any worse than that stupid indie goat faced midget winning it and sending the company spiraling into a downward trend from which they have never recovered?
>>
>>1538598
sure it would have been fine if it was done at a shittier smaller ppv instead of them having to ruin an entire wrestlemania just for this stupid goat faced midget
>>
>>1538665
This. It seems like everyday a new legend comes out to align himself with "anti-smark" sentiment and smarks start acting like they know more about the business than these legends. Smarks are the ones that act like know-it-all cunts.
>>
>>1538157
how the fuck are they contradicting themselves you stupid autistic faggot
>>
These fans are why we haven't had a WM main event since 2011 without a part timer in it!
>>
>>1537646
>literally characters that want to be "over"
they are not better than that faggot carter.
>>
>>1537660
that's what ko looks like
>>
>>1538202
Batista himself says that him winning would've been a terrible idea you fucking idiot.
>>
>>1538673
Ryback isn't a cuck
>>
>>1537660
wow
>>
>>1538668
You played yourself son, Vince inherited one of the biggest territorial wrestling promotion from his daddy.
Also why are you using the word "they" when you're pathetically trying to defend yourself my man?
>>
>>1538606
I've seen some delusional fuckers on /asp/ but you take the kek.
>>
>>1539685
>territorial
sorry faggot but you just proved yourself wrong with that statement.. also no one gave a fuck about wrestling at that time and no one was watching it so kill yourself
>>
>>1539696
just because they believe what they're saying doesn't mean they're not slightly exaggerating to make it funnier you autistic retard
>>
stop giving them views you faggots
>>
Why is Righty so autistic?
>>
>>1538683
I'm of the opinion that insta-booing every single person to be promoted from NXT, regardless of talent and face/heel stance, is just as, if not even more pants-on-head retarded than anything happening now. According to these drongos, we've to boo everyone from Joe to The Revival to Nakamura when they inevitably get called up, simply because Finn Balor might have been rushed into a title scene unexpectedly fast? Knee jerk stupidity
>>
>>1538705
Fucking spanner.
>>
>>1540350
They do have theirshitty opinions such as shitting on SAWFT who are obviously limited by the format but they're dead right her

Nakamura looks like a homosexual and his fake charisma blows
The Revival are the definition of vanilla midgets
>>
>>1540368
sorry pal enzo and cass are complete trash
>>
I've been binge watching their videos

They're hilarious
>>
>>1540361
that's not an answer you worthless piece of garbage
>>
>>1540350
no one on nxt is worth a damn and none of them will ever amount to shit.. also you don't have to boo you stupid retard but don't start cheering for no reason like an autistic faggot either and don't pretend these worthless midgets who cant cut a promo to save their life are any good when they're clearly trash
>>
>>1540510
give a reason that doesn't stem from PG
>>
>>1540527
So if noone who's been through NXT is worth a damn, why bother. If the Wyatts, Enzo and Kevin Owens can't cut promos, then clearly no one but Jericho and Cena can.
The rot started with countless years of restricting the main event to Cena and Orton, and their first idea that comes up is more Cena dominating the main event?
>>
>>1540531
that doesn't make any sense.. you see them and you admit they suck but you blame it on pg? the burden is on you to tell me something good about them and i'll tell you why you're wrong cuz i see nothing interesting or entertaining about these retards
>>
>everybody get worked this hard
They're anti-smark caricatures
>>
>>1540527
Also the sperg in the video clearly says "boo everyone from nxt to send a message"
So does that count for Samoa Joe too, being that he's not a midget, not vanilla, can cut a good promo, and can work?
>>
>>1540539
>So if noone who's been through NXT is worth a damn, why bother. If the Wyatts, Enzo and Kevin Owens can't cut promos, then clearly no one but Jericho and Cena can.
the first three you mentioned cant cut promos for shit and the other two used to be able to cut promos but can no longer do so
>The rot started with countless years of restricting the main event to Cena and Orton, and their first idea that comes up is more Cena dominating the main event?
no clue what you mean by this
>>
>>1540541
Enzo is a natural on the mic, has great line delivery, is very charismatic and definitely has the it factor, and then you can add the unmistakeable look he has.
Big Cass has far worse delivery but is a competent talker and good foil for Enzo. Them being so contrasting both physically and in the ring is what makes it entertaining. What doesn't make them is that due to how they look and their attitude they're supposed to cut edgy vulgar promos and bury others on the mic, something they can't do under PG so instead they must cut stupid between the line promos and 90s referential shit to remind everyone what they stand for.

Now go on and tell me how Cass has tits and therefore he sucks
>>
>>1537646
Does anyone actually watch their videos or are they just spamming them here?
>>
>>1540569
all i hear from that faggot enzo is retarded repetitive bullshit that makes no fucking sense that only autists could find entertaining.. he looks like a complete fucking retard and he's a midget.. cass is just generic and boring as fuck and the fact he plays off that other retard just makes him look even gayer.. that sawft shit is fucking pathetic and cringeworthy and makes no fucking sense and they almost always deliver it at the wrong times.. also the fact they spell it wrong or actually spell it at all is fucking stupid and gay and not cool or funny whatsoever
>>
>>1540569
also there's no such thing as the it factor that's just gay meme bullshit and i don't give a shit how these retards are in the ring cuz that's not entertaining
>>
>>1538163
>Ziggler will never main event anything in his life
Summerslam, which airs on August 21st exclusively on the WWE Network, which is available to you for only $9.99 per month, begs to differ.
>>
>>1540547
yeah it does count for that fucking potato.. until he can cut a decent fucking promo on the main roster and lose weight then he's not worth shit.. he's just some stupid gay fatass.. nothing he does on nxt is worth paying attention to..
>can work
kill yourself
>>
>>1540582
so in essence you just confirmed what i said, good to know
the white trash look and misspellings are there to annoy overly rational spergs who seek a point for everything
>>
>>1540607
idk wtf you're talking about but you missed my point completely.. if you're saying these retards would have been good in the attitude era you're wrong.. they would have failed in the ruthless aggression era too
>>
>>1540607
the reason they suck has nothing to do with pg.. just cuz you delude yourself into thinking they would do better under tv-14 because of enzo's retarded attitude doesn't mean they actually would
>>
>>1540607
>the white trash look and misspellings are there to annoy overly rational spergs who seek a point for everything
no the white trash look and misspellings are there because they're gay and unoriginal and stupid and have nothing else to offer so they try to appeal to the autists and retards which is basically 99% of wrestling fans in 2016
>>
File: ziggles.jpg (229KB, 957x542px) Image search: [Google]
ziggles.jpg
229KB, 957x542px
Can't wait for their video after Summerslam.
>>
>>1540626
This.
WWE can stil provide quality entertainment and exhiliarating stories while maintaining the PG raiting.
>>
>>1540615
Billy Gunn looked like a fruitcake fag and Road Dogg, what made them was mic work and attitude first and foremost. When I see these two I see attitude reminiscent of them, restrained under PG. That's my reason, is there any "why" to yours?
>>
>>1540649
billy gunn and road dogg were shit if you're comparing these retards to them i can see why you would think they're good
>>
>>1540654
>best riffers in WWE history are bad
ended any further discussion right there
>>
>>1540662
whatever helps you sleep
>>
>>1540551
Bray has always had the ability to cut a fair to good to occasionally brilliant promo. His problem is the oversaturation of them, combined with forcing stupid shit like the song and children into them.
Enzo and Owens clearly could cut worthwhile promos in NXT, which if you are to be believed they are now unable to, shows that people CAN be worth something in NXT and that the problems lie with the main shows.
>>
>>1540678
bray is shit and his entire character is trash.. you say the promo is good because it revolves around the gimmick but if the entire gimmick is a joke then so is the promo no matter how well it suits the character.
enzo and owens are fucking garbage with shit characters and nxt is stupid trash for neckbeards and smarks that is not worth watching.. there's a reason it's always held in a gym full of neckbeards
>>
>>1540599
So what your saying is that even if someone potentially came along who had it all, was putting on great matches and clearly was head and shoulders above any talent in the entire company, he wouldnt be worth shit because he wasn't yet doing it on Raw.
>buzzword meme response to widely widely accepted terminology
You forgot to scream 18+ and demanding me to have sex.
>>
>>1540691
So enlighten everybody. What IS worth watching. Who are the unmissable GOATs we're all painfully oblivious to?
>>
>>1540694
how does that fucking stupid fat potato have anything let alone 'have it all'? wtf is the difference between him and kevin owens? just a stupid fat piece of shit heel..
>having great matches
that's literally all you have to go off of which basically proves you're just a dumb neckbeard smark who doesn't give a shit abojut anything except in ring garbage.. well guess what in ring shit isnt fucking entertaining and it's fake.. you wanna watch great matches? why bother wasting your time when you know it's fake when you can go watch some stupid bullshit like ufc or the olympics..
>You forgot to scream 18+ and demanding me to have sex.
sorry but im not a retarded fucking bandwagon faggot like most of these autistic faggots on this board who have nothing better to do than repeat worthless meaningless garbage so they can feel like they're part of some autistic neckbeard community
>>
>>1540702
nothing and no one in wwe is worth watching right now in 2016
>>
>>1540710
Yet you'll spam outlaw memes until the sun goes down if anyone mentions watching an alternative.
>>
>>1540713
go watch a fucking alternative then asshole i dont give a shit and dont claim it's good in wwe after they fucking dug their own grave and turned the entire company into some indie shitfest for autistic neckbeards and it fucking failed to the point of record low ratings
>>
>>1537646
If damage midgets wrestling vanillin, which if fukk is jacked up heaps of charisma on?

If the rate of the current talent WWE is pulling yields mainstream like Hogan, Austin, Cena because they do not look or talk or act like the wrestlers, then where is this wrestler magical will do that?

In Rome (I think he lacks charisma of a smiling overly scripted). He appears in the Indys. When the Center for Performance? Is down to Florida to develop the WWE other Hogan? They may have been inspired by the people will return to WWE 4.0 system power at the time is right?

Or blame the talent to deflect from shyt's WWE booking and lack of awareness about the audience? When talent and booking?
>>
>>1540726
Just fucking lol. Negative fucker, aren't you?
>>
>>1540734
who cares? im saying you wanna go watch the indies go ahead you dont see me critisizing the indies im just critisizing wwe for trying to appeal to these autistic neckbeards who jack off to the indies.. the indies are the indies for a reason BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING SHIT
>>
I think Righty is gay.....
>>
>>1540756
fuck off you autistic faggot
>>
>>1540756
Hello Right Smarkbuster
>>
I much like Roman
He good best Wrestler
Beat much Seth Rellons
>>
>They think Batista was the face of the company from 2005-2010

What did they meme by this?
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.