[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In no DQ matches why don't wrestlers just hide a gun in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (101KB, 940x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 940x540px
In no DQ matches why don't wrestlers just hide a gun in their tights and shoot their opponent in the head? It's no DQ right? So that means anything goes.
>>
Murder is always illegal. You can consent to being legally assulated in a sporting event setting.

You can never consent to being killed. Hence why assissted suicide is still illegal.
>>
Cause they'll get fired.

Kys damage controlling, sub-30 IQ cena and Roman hating cuck
>>
>>1537242
But it's no DQ, shouldn't that mean that everything is allowed?
>>
>heel comes out with gun
>starts pistol whipping opponent
>pulls out taser and uses it
>>
If I was a chickenshit heel in a no DQ match for the title I would bring every weapon possible (no guns tho). Then I'd hire the roster to run in and help me.
>>
>>1537237
Because the refs check for it duh
>>
They need to bring back the brass knucks. Classic heel gimmick.

If I was a wrestler in the WWE I would be a heel and that would be my signature finisher, have my valet or a run-in distract the ref and hit 'em with the knucks. Then taunt the crowd before putting my boot on his chest for the pin.

Nuclear heat every time.
>>
Because it only makes it no DQ for the rules of the company that would normally get you DQed. It does not give you legal right to kill funnily enough
>>
File: Cena - Despair.gif (156KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
Cena - Despair.gif
156KB, 260x187px
>>1537237
OP is Brian fucking Pillman.
>>
>>1537237
Killing is a bit much, just shoot them in the leg or something.

Might as well do if for kayfabe, already had taker stab Brock in the hand.
>>
>>1537242
>You can never consent to being killed
Unfortunately
>>
Why would you not grab a weapon at the start of a no DQ match and hold onto it the entire time
>>
File: 1469743048148.gif (1MB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
1469743048148.gif
1MB, 320x234px
>>1537237
Please shoot yourself in the head.
>>
"WE SHOOT EACH OTHER ON TUESDAY NIGHTS MAGGLE!!! NOT EVEN THE BEAST CAN BEAT THAT!!!"

"Jo-... John, I think he's dead. Th-... That was illegal."

"AH STOP YOUR CRYING MAGGLE!!! IT'S ONLY CHEATING IF YOU GET CAUGHT!!!"

"No, I mean against the law John."

"YOU'RE JUST BEING A BITCH CUZ YOUR SHOW LOST MAGGLE!!! SMACKDOWN LIVE IS #1!!!"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.