[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"If I'm looking at what's going to draw money,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (214KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
214KB, 424x318px
>"If I'm looking at what's going to draw money, what I would pay to see, I would pay to see Dolph against Ambrose before I'd pay to see Finn Bálor against Seth Rollins, so I think it's phenomenal. I think Finn Bálor is great too. I just think you've got a legitimate heavyweight in Seth Rollins, a legitimate heavyweight in Roman Reigns, and I don't think we'll ever see the day, and I could be totally wrong, that a cruiserweight will ever main event a WrestleMania. And that's what you have to look at, I think, in the total picture of the [professional wrestling] business." Flair added, "he's of that [cruiserweight] size. I mean, if you look at the two of them side by side, he [has] got a great physique, gosh, but he's smaller. Yeah, I don't think he weighs 200 pounds."
based Flair BTFOing the manlets
>>
>>1536531
Based. Its a shame he raised a tranny though
>>
>>1536540
And that tranny is the same height as Finn Balor.
>>
Old man who still can't get over the fact he can't wrestle anymore says bullshit to seem relivant.
>Flair pulling a Nash
>>
>>1536531
>I would pay to see Dolph against Ambrose before I'd pay to see Finn Bálor against Seth Rollins

Like you can afford Summerslam tickets, Ric.

Nobody wants advice from somebody who squandered their fortune and will leave their children with nothing to show for their shitty fatherless childhood.
>>
File: reddit.png (97KB, 263x263px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
97KB, 263x263px
>>1536555
>>
>>1536555
>>1536556
>Balorina defense force status:WRITHING IN FRUSTRATION
>>
>This thread again
We get it, you're mad that Roman lost to lego man
>>
>>1536531
>and I don't think we'll ever see the day, and I could be totally wrong, that a cruiserweight will ever main event a WrestleMania

>cruiserweight is a wrestling weighing 220lbs and less
>Seth Rollins
>Daniel Bryan

Yeah you just might be.
>>
anyone have the nWoWolfcuc comment where he BTFO of smarks?
>>
>>1536555
Bretweenie seething
>>
>>1536531

Flair working the obese smarks. Vanilla midgets don't move merch or sell tickets.
>>
>>1536581
>>1536557
>>1536559
You hate Cornette for liking the past but love Flair for the same thing. Fucking /asp has about 4 independent thinkers and the rest just repeat cunt memes
>>
>>1536586
>You hate Cornette
WOAH, GOOD THING YOU CAN READ MY MIND, OR ELSE YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CALL ME OUT ON MY HYPOCRISY!!
>>
>>1536586
I like Cornette though......
>>
>>1536586
Cornette can be pretty based.
>>
>>1536549
charles is taller than the leprechaun
>>
>>1536586
Only indie lovers hate Cornette
>>
>>1536531
Who is Daniel Bryan
Who is Chris Jericho
Who is Chris Benoit
>>
>>1536531
And how tall is flair?
>>
>>1536903
Over 6 feet, something that cannot be said of Balor the homosexual
>>
>>1536903
About 5'10'' these days I'd say. 6'0'' max in his prime.
>>
based /woo/
>>
This shit sounds dumb comin from Ric who is one of the biggest HBK marks on the planet and less than 3 years ago WM was main evented by a guy smaller than Balor w/o the good physique... The days of 320+ lb Heavyweights main eventing and doing the same four moves the entire match are over
>>
Miz and Bryan have both main evented Wrestlemania.

Both of those guys ESPECIALLY DBry would have been vanilla midget cruiserweight jobbers in the Attitude Era, even worse than Kidman.
>>
>>1536531
Would you rather be a manlet, or an herion addict that dies in his 20's?
>>
>>1536929
D Bry and Miz were draws tho (emphasis on were for Miz), even if for Miz it was just because he was on a shitty reality TV show before coming to WWE.
>>
>>1536531
I would care if it was anyone but Flair
>>
>"Yeah, I don't think he weighs 200 pounds"

No shit, sherlock. Balor is like 5'3 feet tall. I could look way over his head.
Add to that his bodyfat percentage of like 5. Nothing but bones and muscle. Dude probably weighs like 160 pounds at most.

Why does WWE have to inflate the numbers, always?
>>
>>1536929
DBry is one of the greater draws of all time
carried the company for a few months before Vince's ADD kicked in
>>
>>1536946
WWE said he was 190 I thought
Heavyweight doesn't mean anything except in actual sports (WWE isn't a sport but it is a damn good athletic talent)
>>
>1,85m man belittles 1,80m man
Gee, Ric.
>>
>>1536531
>and I don't think we'll ever see the day, and I could be totally wrong, that a cruiserweight will ever main event a WrestleMania
Did he just miss WM30 or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 447x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 447x329px
>>1536964
Must've missed 20 too.
>>
>>1536973
>WM20
>Beloved cruiserweight wins triple threat by submission for the championship
>Dead in three years
>WM30
>Beloved cruiserweight wins triple threat by submission for the championship
worry.jpg
>>
>>1536980
One kept headbutting people, another stopped
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 437x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 437x337px
>>1536964
>>1536973
Not the main event per se, but here's another cruiserweight winning a World Title at WM22. I'm starting to suspect Flair might be full of shit, you guys.
>>
>>1536973
>comparing eddie to a vanilla manlet

finn has no character, nothing that makes him interesting. Most character he has is a leather jacket and the collar tug he does

eddie actually had character and actually weighed more than 200 pounds
>>
>>1537013
Not Eddie, Benoit you cunt
>>
File: Balor2.jpg (24KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
Balor2.jpg
24KB, 564x846px
>>1536973
>>1537013
>>
>>1537013
He was billed as 220 and that's a cruiserweight, no comparisons, that's the whole point, m8.
>>
>>1536531
First he tells fans they can't boo Reigns, then he whines about Styles and Gallows making a joke while impersonating him, now he is bashing Finn Balor.

put him a retirment home already, take his fucking mic and twitter away
>>
>>1536939
And Finn was the biggest draw in NXT's history, so why is he getting attacked?
>>
>>1537821
>draw in NXT

Who cares
>>
>>1537824
vince does or he wouldn't be pushing him this hard
>>
Balor cucks btfo!!!!!!!!!!

There's no coming back from this
>>
>>1537827
>Vince does

Who cares?
>>
>>1537828
no one listens to Charlies dad anymore m8
>>
>>1537830
Haitch does
>>
>>1537821
This needs an asterisk, because he's the only big pushed babyface since Zayn/Neville gave him the momentum to run with.
I think Joe/Naka have actually shown more drawing potential, proportionate to their pushes, through metric of general mainstream interest.
>>
File: kukO4BQ.png (44KB, 637x349px) Image search: [Google]
kukO4BQ.png
44KB, 637x349px
>>1536566
>>
>>1537833
>general mainstream interest

Are you trying to say that the general public gives a shit about any wrestler besides BMJ or Brock?
>>
>>1537832
Based haitch has enough sense to not go to Charlies dad for booking advice
>>
>>1537836
I'm trying to say that Joe had a monstrous merch pop upon entry.
>>
>>1537838
That's not mainstream, that's from wrestling fans
>>
>>1537834
someone pls post a current version with the replies
>>
>>1537841
I suppose. Mainstream was the wrong word. But still, both of those guys showed a huge surge of interest.
I don't think Finn's some top-tier draw, he was just positioned perfectly as one, at the right time, in the right place. I like the guy, but I don't think he'll be able to maintain that on the MR.
>>
Finn will be a midcarder in few months, he's a joke
>>
NEVER HAPPY "I NEED A TALL ATTRACTIVE MAN" WWE FAN
>>
>dolph shittler
>draw

Not in this universe.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.