[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one of the best technicians >made Goldberg his bitch >Bare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 19.jpg (59KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
59KB, 500x598px
>one of the best technicians
>made Goldberg his bitch
>Bare knuckle brawler irl
>great on the mic
Why wasn't Regal given the WWE Championship again?
>>
>>1535341
COCAINE
O
C
A
I
N
E
>>
Pills.
>>
because he's a non-Irish European
>>
Drugs and British.
>>
Degenerate druggie
>>
putting his alchocholism and drug addiction in the past aside,was he a draw?
>>
>>1535350
He got cheap heat cause he was british, and even more heat because he could work a crowd like a tied virgin
>>
>>1535350
He was never really a main eventer so how can we know?
>>
>>1535350
In Britain yes, outside no, he always worked heel, he got people over though.
>>
>>1535350
No but he was still a dude.
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (32KB, 466x382px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
32KB, 466x382px
>best technician
>>
>>1535364
>This false flagger still hasn't khs

Fuck off nigger
>>
>>1535364
fuck off carter,he's a lot better than your indie darlings.
>>
He got wellnessed when his chance came up
>>
>>1535341
He's flat out stated it was because of drugs.
>>
>>1535341
>made Goldberg his bitch
How so?
>>
>>1535412
He was told to give Goldberg a wrestling match, so he did and stretched the roided up cunt
>>
>>1535341
He was going to get the championship then he got busted for drugs. Its no ones fault but his own
>>
>>1535364
You're a fucking retard. KYS anytime, spic.
>>
>>1535425
>>1535392
>>1535380
Y so salty?
>>
>>1535442
you're trash
>>
>>1535419
and yet people still say goldberg is an all time great
>>
>>1535481
The match exposed Goldberg and made him look like a bitch which obviously wasn't good for him during his push.
>>
>>1535341
Drugs and Vince hates Euros that aren't Irish.
>>
>>1535566
>>1535481
Meme meme meme
> i-i read it online so it must be true!
He doesnt look like a chump and it didnt hurt/expose him at all

I bet you are one of those 13 year old kids that parrot online how annoying Navi was
Kys
>>
One of the GOAT themes as well
>>
>>1535577
Way to show you haven't seen the match.
>>
>>1535588
Literally every single person in here has access to youtube you stupid motherfucker
>>
>>1535596
And you point is? I have access to /woo/ and I don't go there. I have access to youtube and there's plenty of videos I did not watch.
Go watch the match and you'll see how bad Goldberg looked.
>>
>>1535584
https://youtu.be/ohSMP3s1uks
It really is.
>>
Who are the dumb cunts saying the Regal match rekt Goldberg?
He forced literally the best match out of that meathead turd.

Did you ever see Him roll his way out of a clinch and reverse it into an ankle lock before that match?

The mythology around this match has taken two tiny things and twisted it into something it was not.

First of all, a backstage communication where Bischoff had booked a squash match, but BOTH Goldberg and Regal were informed it was meant to be a close fight. And second, a couple of Regal's shots were too stiff for Goldberg, who felt he was taking deliberate liberties.

The match helps Goldberg answer the ONE thing people always criticise him for: could he still win if a technician decided to tie him in knots? He actually did okay, even though he is not that kind of wrestler.
>>
File: ninjaregal.gif (728KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
ninjaregal.gif
728KB, 245x200px
>>1535341
He's also part ninja.
>>
>>1535651
>He's also part ninja.
Sadly, that part is the penis.
>>
>>1535341
They pushed him to the moon groomed him, heel general manager using her power to revitalize his career won king of the ring and then
He failed his second test during this peak.
>>
>>1535341
he was on roids when they were pushing him and got a wellness violation.
>>
>>1535681
I meant his power not her.
Sorry regal if you read this, cause you're a real man's man.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.