[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that fat neckbeard smark with a ecw shirt cheering when hulk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: smark.png (414KB, 446x506px) Image search: [Google]
smark.png
414KB, 446x506px
>that fat neckbeard smark with a ecw shirt cheering when hulk joined the nwo

reminder that smarks are a fucking cancer and catering to them destroys a wrestler's ability to get face pops or heel heat
imagine if hollywood hogan came out to cheers every week? it'd be fucking retarded
but this geek cheered anyway because "hogan's turn was overdue"

these fat smarks destroy wrestling's ability to tell a coherent story because they cheer the booking not the story and they're destroying the wwe right now
>>
This always happened in WCW lad

Watch the finger poke, you see two guys start jumping around and hugging when they realize what happened
Crowd popped when Nash beat Goldberg

etc
>>
Stop bitching. This is what's happening now, so you might as well get used to "The Era of Smark Service".
>>
>>1531372
>i-it's the fans fault
Didn't know you posted here Vince
>>
It's been twenty years. Guy probably has children now. Calm the fuck down.
>>
>>1531376

nash beating goldberg is a different story, goldberg isn't the greatest you make him out to be. people realize he never won 100 in a row
>>
Are you fucking stupid? So what you're saying right now is that crowds have to keep in mind who they cheer or boo based on if they are heel or face not if they like him or not? Thats the most retarded try-hard-anti smark thing i've ever heard, you fucking whiner.
>>
>>1533604
Seth Rollins could curbstomp a baby live on Raw and smarks would still cheer for him
>>
*facepalm*
>>
>>1533607

You know Macho Man was a abusive, cheating heel for a majority of his career, and yet no matter what he did, people cheered for him.
>>
>>1533604
This is more common than you think. There are plenty of smarks out there who've convinced the.selves that the proper way to support a heel wrestler you like is to boo him
>>
>Razor Ramon
>Steve Austin
Nobody seems to complain when about the time when they were heels and people loved to cheer for them
>>
>>1533650
>when about
I really need some sleep.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.