[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

your opinion about ningitsu? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlB j1GiQaI4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

your opinion about ningitsu? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlBj1GiQaI4
>>
i did ninju and it broke my wrist!
>>
Ninjutsu is the ultimate martial art.

Stealth, weapons, parkour, tactical items, hand to hand combat, assassination.
It's got everything, and then some.

Boxers, Karateka, grapplers, traceurs, gymnasts, airsoft players, snowboarders, HEMA enthusiasts, archers, they're all pussy bitch Asperger's kids compared to Ninjutsu practitioners.
>>
I like the part where they do standing flips onto pillows. THAT is martial arts.
>>
File: 645841568181.png (71KB, 844x472px) Image search: [Google]
645841568181.png
71KB, 844x472px
>That Papyrus font
Do I have to bring my own forehead protector and facemask/gi? Do they have loaner katanas?
>>
File: psshhh.gif (1007KB, 273x429px) Image search: [Google]
psshhh.gif
1007KB, 273x429px
>>1530533
How many lessons do I have to sit through until they teach me how to teleport?
>>
>>1530533
Ninjutsu isn't a martial art is it? I know it uses Martial Arts but isn't it the art of stealth
>>
>>1530916
Ninjutsu existed as a body of practical knowledge on spying, infiltration and the like. It certainly wasn't practiced by guys in black pajamas
>>
>>1530919
Black and dark blue were effective camoflage in the days before electricity, but it was definitely a situational tactic instead of the standard like typical depictions of ninjas would imply.
>>
>>1530533
Not taught by these guys.
>>
>>>1528045
This thread pretty much discussed this topic.
The topic was about Bujinkan dojos being authentic.
>>
>>1530709
>they're all pussy bitch Asperger's kids compared to Ninjutsu practitioners.
>Karateka
But Goju Karateka are the exception. Goju adds the self defense elements that sport styles are lacking, all while using the best training methods.
>>
>>1534257
>Goju adds the self defense elements that sport styles are lacking, all while using the best training methods.
But Goju has nothing on the efficiency of Wing Chun. Wing Chun doesn't need all of that extra bullshit other martial arts has because Wing Chun is the smoothest streamline of efficiency.
>>
>>1534266
>Wing Chun is the smoothest streamline of efficiency.
Except for Western Boxing.
>>
>>1534285
Western Boxing cuts too much shit out. It's why Boxers will get destroyed simply by leg kicks, get taken by surprise when someone uses a back fist, or just simply uses any form of Kickboxing.
>>
File: Boxing vs Kickboxing.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
Boxing vs Kickboxing.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>1534290
this
>>
>>1534266
>Wing Chun is the smoothest streamline of efficiency

Sorry, but you misspelled Muay Thai.

And to answer OP's question, I think it's pretty bad.
>>
>>1534440
>Sorry, but you misspelled Muay Thai.
They lack the specialization to punching that Wing Chun has that makes it so great. Wing Chun diversifies just enough so the diversification compliments the punching greatly, enhancing it far beyond other martial arts. Every kick, elbow, knee, grapple, compliments the devastating punches.
>>
>>1535451
Except wing chun punching is ineffective, the stance is unstable and the art has not created a single good fighter.

But if you look past that, it's pretty fun slap fighting entertainment.
>>
>>1535469
>Except wing chun punching is ineffective
The only difference between Wing Chun punching and Western Boxing punching is the turn of the wrist. The turn of the wrist doesn't do anything important in the first place. The stance is more stable than the Muay Thai stance but Muay Thai practitioners do just fine in the first place.
>>
>>1535491
>The only difference between Wing Chun punching and Western Boxing punching is the turn of the wrist.
Except all wing chun punches are arm driven slaps. Western boxing uses power generation that starts from feet and hips.

I've been hit by both wing chun and boxing punches in training fights, and both hit the same.

No wait, they don't. Wing chun punches barely register.

>The stance is more stable than the Muay Thai stance but Muay Thai practitioners do just fine in the first place.
Yeah, because they are muay thai fighters instead of slap fighters who fall over from the first proper roundhouse or teep.
>>
>>1535572

>all wing chun punches are arm driven slaps
Shows you don't know anything about Wing Chun besides meme spouting.

>I've been hit by both wing chun and boxing punches in training fights, and both hit the same.
>No wait, they don't. Wing chun punches barely register.
>Things that never happened.

Yeah, because they are muay thai fighters instead of slap fighters who fall over from the first proper roundhouse or teep.
>I have no reasoning behind my claim

>I have no logical reasoning behind any of my claims
>>
File: Don't follow the footsteps.jpg (11KB, 236x261px) Image search: [Google]
Don't follow the footsteps.jpg
11KB, 236x261px
Could we stop this immature "Oh, my martial art is the best one" discussion. Performance is still dependent on personal skill/talent, and the amount of work you investet into your muscle memory and pyschological insight.
This sounds pretty corny but whatever. The style you chose is just the tool/weapon you chose and is personal preference. All systems have their merits.
A good martial artist doesn't lmit himself anything.
"In all things have no preferences" Miyamoto Musashi
>>
>>1535622
>This sounds pretty corny but whatever.
If you're some degenerate who's insecure about his manliness.
>>
>>1535633
Why are you mad?
>>
>>1535653
Because I didn't invest in bitcoin.
>>
>>1535690
It's not to late m8
>>
>>1534266
Wing Chun cannot compare to aikido. The overwhelming majority of aikido practitioners (like 99.99%) are undefeated.
>>
File: bait 2.png (76KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
bait 2.png
76KB, 680x383px
>>1535804
>>
>>1535593
Here's an experiment.
Let's go back to the claim you glossed over.

Show us a good wing chun fighter in any proper competition. MMA, Gong sau, shooto, K1, whatever. Show us what the best of wing chun has to offer.
>>
>>1535804
Both of them are terrible
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.