[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"WWE almost cut Cena early on and had originally planned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: BWQpuMzIYAAtNLL.jpg (14KB, 351x282px) Image search: [Google]
BWQpuMzIYAAtNLL.jpg
14KB, 351x282px
>"WWE almost cut Cena early on and had originally planned to build the RA ear around Batista and Orton" - Meltzer

How different would the company be today if this had happened?
>>
Dead
>>
>>1530412
We would have Super Batista instead of Super Cena.
>>
What a steroid freak. All those steroids and still couldn't keep his nose from breaking.
>>
BATISTA SUCK! BATISTA SUCKS!
>>
Not different at all. Batista would have filled cenas position and Orton would be exactly what he is.
>>
File: Why Vince Loves Cena.jpg (90KB, 762x960px) Image search: [Google]
Why Vince Loves Cena.jpg
90KB, 762x960px
>>1530527
You have no idea.
>>
WWE would've been way less entertaining but probably the exact same just with an old Batista doing "dump in my pants" """""sitdown"""""" powerbombs to young talent instead of Cena doing his AA
>>
>>1530683
Right I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he a good to great promo, has natural charisma and comedy timing and was able to get the fucking white rapper gimmick over? He definitely has never has any good matches either, just a muscle freak
>>
>>1530683
Looks completely natty to me. Check the traps and upper pecs
>>
>>1530690
This is true. Cena does not roid. But I'm sure his doctor prescribes him hgh
>>
>>1530683
He looks like a giant log of shit
>>
File: jim-cornette-btfo.jpg (24KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
jim-cornette-btfo.jpg
24KB, 600x300px
this is one of reasons why Cornette was fired from WWE
>>
>>1530412
I'd probably still like the product today
>>
File: 1466379339160.jpg (260KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
1466379339160.jpg
260KB, 900x948px
>>1530896
>the product
>>
>>1530900
Nigga, the fuck you want me to call it?
>>
>>1530412
Batista as a nice guy face would be weird

Orton deserved more of a push
>>
>>1531141
the fuck you retard? 18+
>>
File: trench-coat-whew.jpg (58KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
trench-coat-whew.jpg
58KB, 800x533px
>>1530412
> according to meltzer
>>
>>1530412
But they did do this

They turned Orton face in 2004 and he flopped.

Batista was the main face on RAW but they switched him and Cena because Cena was getting better reactions on Smackdown.
>>
Cena became champ towards the end of ruthless aggression?
>>
>>1530412
Batista and Orton are boring and overpushed af.
Cena was actually good.
>>
>>1531164
lel meltzer meme
we don't even care if it's true
it's just something to think about
>>
>>1531141
>12 time champion Orton
>deserved more of a push
Dude!
How many titles would he have if Cena never happen?.....20....25?!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.