[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT! HATERS BTFO ASP BTFO WHAT SAY YOU NOW TO WCPW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

File: WCPW.jpg (15KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
WCPW.jpg
15KB, 256x256px
HOLY SHIT!

HATERS BTFO

ASP BTFO

WHAT SAY YOU NOW TO WCPW?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Cww11KFWs&ab_channel=WhatCultureWrestling
>>
>>1528974
>Kurt wasting his time in Clickbait Professional Wrestling

They have more money than I thought.
>>
That's just disheartening.
>>
Kurt you stupid fucking idiot. They even brang back Shelton...
>>
>>1528974
BASED KURT WORKING THE SMARKS
>>
Vince must get a laugh out of seeing broken down Kurt hobbling around in these outlaw feds when he can easily bring him back as a trainer or manager
>>
>>1528974
They were playing Puscifer. I like dem now
>>
Now I have to watch this shit.
>>
>Vince refuses to bring back Kurt
>But he allows Shelton to come back
KURT ANGLE ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
wtf i hate kurt now
>>
Holy shit, Kurt Angle turned down WWE for WhatCulture

VINCE MCMAHON LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>1528994
>brang
Holy shit.
>>
>tfw Kurt could possibly wrestle his last match for this fucking bullshit promotion
>>
>>1529017
Have sex
>>
>The state of angle

wtf just retire already.
>>
>>1529023
Ur fat
>>
>>1529023
seek schooling
>>
File: CM-Goth.jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CM-Goth.jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
>implying this fuck won't be wrestling for WCPW when his UFC career flops
>implying WCPW won't overtake ROH and TNA soon
>>
CLAPCALPCALPCALPCALP YOU STILL GOT IT
>>
I love Kurt but this is just sad now
He's like a real life Randy the Tam Robinson, I hope he doesn't die in the ring one day
>>
>>1529032
Stop living paycheck to paycheck
>>
>>1529046
>He's like a real life Randy the Tam Robinson, I hope he doesn't die in the ring one day

He's not, because I believe he's said he's legit on his victory lap.
>>
>>1528974
I'm pretty sure he is just doing a bunch of indies in the uk at the time. It's only going to be for one night. They should attempt to fix their other problems instead of relying on names.
>>
>>1528974
They also got Cody Rhodes.
>>
>>1529035
>a fucking youtube promotion is becoming more popular than TNA and ROH
meanwhile jeff jarrett is still trying to get a tv deal for GFW
>>
>>1529075
>>a fucking youtube promotion is becoming more popular than TNA and ROH

It is literally not anywhere close.
It's viewership for new episodes is still just five digits. It's insular and contained very strictly to their shitty sites demographic.
Some mid-tier Youtube British indie is nowhere near as popular as two fairly-known names in American wrestling.
>>
>>1529084
They have more subscribers than TNA
>>
>>1529110
for their clickbait top 10 videos not for WCPW
>>
LAD.

The PPV the other night was a 8.5/10 and better than anything else this year other than Matt Hardy's broken brilliance.

Jay V Noam was absolutely superb.

I hope they stick with the professional commentators.
>>
>>1529115

You seem to expect WCPW to be on par with ROH or TNA in less than a year?

They have a good platform to work from, trying to get a promotion on TV now is pointless hence why TNA is dying a slow agonising death.

Give it a couple of years and WCPW will expand it's viewership I have no doubt, they have already surpassed every British indie promotion, bar maybe ICW. And to have such a rapid growth in such a small time span is nothing to scoff at anon. Considering they are drawing talent like Sandow and Rhodes let alone Angle, I'd say they are sitting pretty right about now
>>
>>1529115
It's still interest in the brand, which is only growing. The more it grows the bigger names they will attract and better shows they can produce.
>>
Based Chad culture will be nipping at WWE's heels within 15 years
>>
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG ROSS WINS AGAIN

DOUBLE-E DOUBLE-U EEE BTFO AGAIN
>>
>>1529143
How do people like this guy? I honestly do not get it.
>>
>>1529110
Subscribers for a channel that deals mostly in shitty top 10 lists =/= Name renown in the wrestling world.
More wrestling fans world-wide will know "TNA" than "Whatculture Pro Wrestling".
>>
>>1529151
He's a fat autistic manchild, people see themselves in him. It's the same as fat people who like KO
>>
>>1529151
By not being plebs
>>
>>1529151
>Hating on based KIIIINGGG

Its Anon a clock (AIR HORNS)

This time anon said something bloody stupid. "How do people not like this guy? Honestly I do not get it"
Have you not been watching DUB-U TEE EFF Momants?
>>
>>1529143
as long as they scrap this kind of junk, they will go far.

They have to have a little self-awareness and understand that most people do not know or care who they are. They also need to know that Vince is a genuine one-off. He worked for 30 years as a nobody before the unique circumstances of the Screwjob created the "Mr McMahon" gimmick. A booker trying to put thsemlves over the in-ring performers is always going to be more like Vince Russo shitting the bed in WCW rather than your favourite VKM moment.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 541x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 541x477px
How come Jack Jester still isn't in this?
>>
File: GreenFrogWithBlueShirt.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
GreenFrogWithBlueShirt.png
198KB, 550x535px
Jesus Christ. His stock has fallen hard hasn't it? Maybe him returning to WWE isn't a good idea after all. How much you think he is getting paid for this gig?
>>
File: Adam Pacitti.jpg (95KB, 960x445px) Image search: [Google]
Adam Pacitti.jpg
95KB, 960x445px
Apologise.
>>
>>1529193
About £200
>>
>>1529165
Holy fuck kid AUTISM
>>
>>1529151
>state
see>>1529160
>>
>>1529156

YouTube is the top video streaming site on the internet and is fast overtaking TV with increasing numbers of young people watching YouTube more than TV. More kids probably know who PewDiePie is the Morgan Freeman. Younger wrestling fans will be more familiar with WCPW than TNA. Moreover, nobody is going to TNA shows but increasingly larger numbers of people are going to WCPW. It's on an upwards trajectory that's why Jay Lethal is wrestling for ROH on their because they know it is free promotion.
>>
File: Adam_Blampied.jpg (138KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Adam_Blampied.jpg
138KB, 768x1024px
Based Blampied does it again
>>
>>1529204
The second Monday night wars will be fought between WWE and wcpw. Screen cap this
>>
>>1529212

Nah WCPW will never get that big, it will overtake TNA but Vince will just buy WCPW out and they will accept because those fuckers will never get a bigger payday.
>>
>>1529201
Oh would you look at the time. Its half past Anon!
(AIR HORNS)

That's right, were back again with Anon and this time he claims I have AUTISM, bloody Autism... NUH UH, I don't. Check your facts next time, stupid idiot
>>
>>1529205
>Blampied
I though Pacitti was the one who signed wrestlers into the promotion.
>>
>>1529224
I don't know. I don;'t actually like any of these faggots.
>>
File: you.jpg (30KB, 573x377px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
30KB, 573x377px
>>1529222
are all KO fans autistic fatties?
>>
>>1529204
This is all great, and I'm not disputing it.
But do you honestly think WCPW is a bigger name in wrestling than RoH/TNA because of some subscribers, the numbers of which we can't strictly discern who pay attention to their list videos, and who actually watch their show?
>>
>>1529233

No, but all /asp/ posters are.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
>>1529233
I bet you wouldn't say thia to the face of KIIIIIIINGGGGGG
>>
>>1529236

Right now yes, TNA is only relevant because of Broken Matt Hardy otherwise nobody pays attention to it. RoH is relevant as developmental brand for WWE. TNA and RoH are only relevant now to Americans living in the mid-west and south without the internet. In just a few months WCPW will be miles ahead. Lucha Underground and NJPW are obviously leagues ahead.
>>
>>1528974
Anyone could have seen this coming a hundred miles away.
>>
>>1528974
>TNA didn't make the jump to the web, slowly dying off TV aswell.
>WWE jumped to digital network.
>Internet-based promotion becomes new TNA.

Realtalk though, I don't give a fuck in what format I get to see more of Kurt Angle, as long as I get to see more of Kurt Angle.
>>
>>1529261
>Right now yes,

Right, just wanted to clarify you're a moron.
Move along.
>>
File: your opinion.jpg (18KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
your opinion.jpg
18KB, 500x334px
>>1529282

Call me a moron yet doesn't address my arguments. Well looks like I won the debate
>>
>>1529176
He may be eventually considering how many ICW guys are on at the moment. I guess the don't want to many out at the same time.
>>
>>1529282
mad ROHtist SEETHING
>>
File: Al Snow.jpg (43KB, 530x640px) Image search: [Google]
Al Snow.jpg
43KB, 530x640px
>>1529282

>Ring of honor
>Relevant
>>
>>1529302
>>1529304
>>1529311
Triple-triggered.
>>
>>1529062
Sounds familiar, doesn't it :^)
>>
>>1528974
WOW. I'm so impressed. They just hired a wrestler past his prime with a number of crippling injuries. DAE SHITCULTURE BETTER THAN TNA??!?!?!?!?!?

In all seriousness, I caught their stream the other day with the new announcers. They are getting better. But I wouldn't pay to watch or remotely keep up to date with what's going on with them.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING BRIT KEKS
>>
>>1529061
terry funk said that like 20 years ago
>>
>>1529151
hes great love the insane fack fuck
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.