[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Follow TNA knockouts and some Indie women on snapchat/instagram.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

File: ak47-1.jpg (35KB, 214x599px) Image search: [Google]
ak47-1.jpg
35KB, 214x599px
>Follow TNA knockouts and some Indie women on snapchat/instagram.
>follow NXT women
>NXT women living a better lifestyle, probably get payed more than TNA Knockout Champion.
>Sienna half the time working out or buying bathing products

Also how much do squash match jobbers make for example the jobbers in the Nia Jax and Braun Strowman Match.
>>
>>1527528
few hundred dollars for getting squashed.
>>
>>1527528
What was the point of this thread?
>>
fuck off, sienna

get a real job
>>
Fuck TNA women look like this now?

Remember the days of Lacey, Brooke, not washed up Velvet, Taryn, Mickie etc? Shit I'd even take Traci "butterface" Brooks over the OP
>>
>>1527537
>>1527542
STOP BULLYING SIENNA!
>>
>>1527528
Some jobbers like Leva Bates made loads of money. Leva got over because of the neckbeard smarks of Fullsail. She then sold merchandise of her jobber character and increased her booking rate in the Indies.

>>1527532
>how much do jobbers make
>>
File: siennathetroll.jpg (98KB, 818x654px) Image search: [Google]
siennathetroll.jpg
98KB, 818x654px
>>1527542
She's actually good looking outside her TNA gig.
>>
File: Allysin-Kay-19[1].jpg (547KB, 310x500px) Image search: [Google]
Allysin-Kay-19[1].jpg
547KB, 310x500px
>>1527542
Well, yeah they got Jade/Mia Yim who looks like a monkey.

Sienna(Allysin Kay) and Allie(Cherry Bomb) are actually hot.
>>
File: ouch[1].jpg (49KB, 478x800px) Image search: [Google]
ouch[1].jpg
49KB, 478x800px
>>1527546
>>
File: akward.gif (676KB, 506x294px) Image search: [Google]
akward.gif
676KB, 506x294px
>>1527542
Unfortunately yes, the hot shit died when Angelina Love and Brittany left.
>>
File: gailkim.jpg (161KB, 347x520px) Image search: [Google]
gailkim.jpg
161KB, 347x520px
Gail gets more than any women in WWE, except probably the Bellas and we know why that is.

Also, TNA wrestlers work far less than WWE wrestlers. They have more free time and take other bookings too.

I'm hoping that Rosemary is gonna do some glamour shots for this years Knockouts Calendar.
>>
I remember TNA Knockouts have bigger tits than WWE Divas
Which goes to show how much I care about women's wrestling
>>
>>1527768
>angelina love
>hot
lmao
>>
>>1527768
>love
>hot
Your taste is shit
>>
No shit, wwe girl wrestlers get paid from wrestling, merch, that retarded reality tv show, and all kinds of shit.
TNA girls get paid 5 dollary doos a day to wrestle in front of fat tna fans
>>
File: raquel.jpg (273KB, 592x598px) Image search: [Google]
raquel.jpg
273KB, 592x598px
Implying raquel isn't the hottest women's wrestler in the world right now.
>>
>>1528137
>Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that WWE discovered something significant and "very troubling" about Tough Enough competitor Gabi Castrovinci which is why they reportedly didn't sign her to a developmental deal.

>Meltzer posted on the Observer message board:

>"Gabi would have been signed but something very troubling about her past came up. It was really big but I don't know what it was. But it was like hands off pretend she was never here."

Tranny m8
>>
File: xmlaqpo.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
xmlaqpo.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>1528140
Well why is Sasha the champ if they don't sign trannies?
>>
>>1528144
Point taken
>>
>>1528140
so what was it really?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-27-11-02-39.png (455KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-27-11-02-39.png
455KB, 800x1280px
>>1528148
Don't know but based on her statement I believe Dave's report to be true.
>>
>>1528140
>Despite getting the opportunity with TNA, Castrovinci’s name has still made headlines in recent weeks. After a recent tag team match for World Xtreme Wrestling (WXW), Castrovinci took her story to TMZ, claiming that she was “assaulted” in the match.

>As for the reason why Castrovinci was brutalized in her match, she believes jealousy — stemming from her relatively quick success in wrestling — played a role.
>“I became very successful in wrestling, I got a huge contract with Impact Wrestling [TNA]. I think that animosity started building up towards me.”

>This is not the first time that controversy surrounding Castrovinci surfaced. After the conclusion of Tough Enough, it was reported that several names on the show — Castrovinci included — would likely eventually receive developmental contracts from WWE. However, Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline reported that Castrovinci would not be signed because “something very troubling about her past came up.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/2812292/tna-knockout-and-former-tough-enough-contestant-raquel-thrown-out-of-locker-room/#xz5VFT7TdxixX01R.99
>>
>>1528140
Thankyou Dave "journalist" meltzer for releasing unsourced and vague rumours about people you don't know.
>>
>>1528188
>>1528153

she was a prostitute in Rio who married a wealthy american
>>
>>1528153
>>1528140

She was a legit prostitute
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.