[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can forgive the vanilla stage set up I can forgive the so-so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (31KB, 220x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 220x371px
I can forgive the vanilla stage set up
I can forgive the so-so commentary
I can forgive that there were only 3 matches on a two hour show (rumbles don't count)
I can forgive the weird divas-cut to commercial bit
But I absolutely cannot forgive Shane's blatant hypocracy
>Talks about oppertunity and whatever
>Heath "The pussy slayer" Slater comes out
>Gives a great promo and is over with the crowd
>Shane McCuck comes out, shits all over him, and feeds him to a fat old man
Seriously, fuck Shane. SMACKDOWN has to make some drastic changes urgently
>>
Heath is a jobber Heath will always be a jobber. There's nothing wrong with that, he's going to show up on each show and get his ass kicked while trying to get a job. It's more screen/mic time than most people get.
>>
>>1527164
I agree. Based RED DRAGON deserves a push, he was super over
>>
I think slater caught everyone by surprise, hope he can get a chance next week
>>
>>1527174
This

WWE let him get in the ring with a bunch of legends and take a bunch of their finishers, alot of indy wrestlers would do anything for that. Xavier was marking out over taking a 3D from the Dudleys, imagine being in the ring with people like Based Sid, DDP, and Vader
>>
>>1527213
>Vader

Has he wrestled Ospreay yet?
>>
>>1527226
August 12th
>>
>>1527213
Go to bed Vince
>>
>>1527240
What?

Like that guy said, Heath also get's a bunch of TV and mic time. Fucking Cena didn't even cut a promo on SD, but Heath did.
>>
>Gets paid to take finishers
>Over as fuck
>On TV every RAW and Smackdown

Heath has a job many would dream to have

Not to mention he is there TOP jobber so he will never be released
>>
>>1527246
Curtis Axel is top jobber
>>
Who fucking cares about Slater. He hasn't done anything since his debut
>>
He's probably pretty happy where he is desu. The company doesn't *need* him, and creative has mangled him way too hard in the past for there to be any serious hope of a future run.

Though if they're feeling generous and up to the challenge they might work a long redemption arc, that would be based as fuck. Though it's unlikely for him.
>>
>>1527268

No, Zack Ryder is top jobber, or Titus.
>>
>>1527164
>Its a fighting show they said
>Its going to change for the best
>Literally old RAW tier
>A FUCKING MIZ TV segment
I am fucking done , thi is bizarro world.
>>
>>1527213
>>1527226
>>1527226
Does anyone have the leaked Vader dick pic?
>>
ITT: bunch of autistic marks, who just dont get it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.